Profile for Bill Cashell > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 745

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill Cashell "Author of The Emotional Diet" RSS Feed (Omaha, Nebraska)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
KitchenAid KVJ0111CU Maximum Extraction Juicer, Contour Silver
KitchenAid KVJ0111CU Maximum Extraction Juicer, Contour Silver
Price: $399.99
4 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Heavyweight Champion - Easy to Use, Quiet & Yields a lot of Juice, May 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The first thing I noticed about this juicer was the weight. This is definitively not an oversized blender – this is a solid, commercial-grade machine. It looks great on the counter as well. The narrow, sleek design makes it easy to add this appliance to your countertop. Just make sure it is a place where you don’t have to move it. The nice thing about the weight is that it holds its place on the counter and doesn't move around even when juicing hard produce.

I've looked at other juicers, and this is the best I’ve seen in a home model. Generally, juicers are tricky, complicated appliances to use. KitchenAid has done a great job of focusing on usability and maintenance.

The juicer itself is extremely efficient. It slices each piece of product quickly and extracts a high volume of juice. I really like that it looks like a beverage dispenser and dispenses downward with a convenient drip tray that confines any dripping and makes it easy to clean. It is extremely fast and the whole machine us easy to clean. Lastly one of my favorite features is that this machine is quiet as a mouse.

I've sampled juice from other juicers and there is something about this juicer that seems better. It may be the unique feature of the gentle slicing blade that sits above the auger. Whatever it is, the juice it makes is rich flavor and consistency.

You do find that you can’t juice everything with this juicer, and some foods just don’t have a lot of juice in them. There are recipes included and available with a quick web search. Set up is relativity easy – easier than I thought when I opened the box. As with appliance, you would do well to read the short manual before use to get the best results.

MeasuPro BPM-80A Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Detection, Hypertension Color Alert Display, Two User Modes, IHB Indicator, and Memory Recall
Offered by MeasuRite
Price: $50.09
2 used & new from $50.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, Portable and Convenient, May 6, 2015
Length:: 2:59 Mins

I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure. This blood pressure monitor has been a true life saver for me. It works exactly like the one in my doctor's office. It is very simple to use. You just put the sleeve around your arm and press a button. It is automatic - simple and accurate. I can check several times during the day to see when my blood pressure is up and identify the cause.

Doctor Oz says the 2 most important numbers are your waist size and your blood pressure. This is inexpensive insurance for me. It is simple to use, portable and accurate. It will also keep the record of previous readings and give you and average. Plus, it will identify an irrigular heart beat. There are 2 buttons to allow 2 people to keep separate history and readings.

I received a sample for review purposes.

Dragon Touch 7" Quad Core Android Kids Tablet, with Wifi and Camera and Games, HD Kids Edition w/ Zoodles Pre-Installed (2015 New Model, Y88X with Blue Silicone Case)
Offered by TabletExpress
Price: $59.99
6 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Bargins on Amazon, April 23, 2015
Length:: 6:58 Mins

This tablet is perfect for children and adults. It is faster than our Dell 7 tablet that cost twice as much. Connects easily to the internet. Nice options for children with built-in apps that allow parents to restrict what they can access.
The cover is one of the best I have seen for protection.

I received a demo model for my honest review. If I were looking for a new inexpensive 7 inch tablet, this would be my choice.

S6 / S6 Edge Waterproof Case, LK Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Waterproof Case Bag Pouch With Neck Strap for Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 S6 Note 4 Note 3 Note 2, Apple iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4, HTC One M9 M8 M7, LG G2 G3 Nexus 5 4, Sony Xperia Z1, Z2, Nokia Lumia 520 630, Moto G X E - Also fits other Smartphone, iTouch, MP3 player, up to 5.7" Diagonal - [IPX8 Certified to 100 Feet],Protect Your Phone While Water Diving, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Boating, BLACK
Offered by Lightning Knight
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for the Beach or Rainy Day, April 23, 2015
Length:: 4:37 Mins

This is really a phone save if you spend any amount of time in wet weather or at the beach. It really seals up well and keeps dirt and moisture out.

MeasuPro BPM-50W Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Detection, Hypertension Color Alert Display, Two User Modes, IHB Indicator and Memory Recall
Offered by MeasuRite
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Comfortable to Use - Affordable Way to Stay Healthy, April 9, 2015
Length:: 5:49 Mins

Modern technology has created the opportunity to perform measurements at home that used to require a doctor's visit. At the same time it opens the door for cheap gadgets that can give false information.

This is a quality product that is accurate, comfortable and easy to use. The price makes it affordable for almost any household.

There are many things that can affect your blood pressure at a doctor's office, including anxiety, how long you have been sitting and your last meal. Using a home unit like this is actually more accurate than your doctor can give you. Knowing your blood pressure can save you life.

Hoont™ Powerful Electronic Outdoor/Indoor Animal & Pest Repeller - Motion Activated
Offered by Four Corners Dist.
Price: $49.95
7 used & new from $26.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Unit - Cord is a Bit Weak for Outside Use - 4 1/2 Stars, April 7, 2015
Length:: 5:15 Mins

This is really a clever idea combining ultrasonic, flashing lights and a loud (somewhat annoying) high-pitched sound that is motion activated.

The unit is waterproof and well constructed. The motion detector is sensitive and detects even small movements.

I have been using this in my 3-season sun room for 3 weeks because I have found mice there. So far, no signs of the mice. I have been using the lights and ultrasonic without the high pitched alarm. That way it doesn't bother my dog.

I like the ability to use this with either batteries or A/C. The A/C adapter cord if fairly short, so you will probably need an extension cord for anything over 2 feet. The unit is well sealed for outdoor use, but the adapter with cord are not very heavy-duty. I'm not sure how well they would last outside without protection. I would wrap them in heavy plastic or rubber outside. The instruction page could be better, but it is not hard to figure out.

Gaiam Portraits of Inspiring Lives: Jack Canfield
Gaiam Portraits of Inspiring Lives: Jack Canfield
DVD ~ Jack Canfield
Price: $11.99
20 used & new from $0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resources for Anyone Wanting to Identify Their Life Purpose, April 1, 2015
You are probably familiar with Jack Canfield for his Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Many people are not aware of the fact that he is one of America's foremost experts in the field of success. His book The Success Principles is, in my opinion, right up there with Think and Grow Rich as far as success books.

The second principle in Canfield's book is to identify your life purpose. That is something that we all wish for but most never really take the time to do. This video is a combination of an interview with Lisa Garr and a live presentation, in which Jack explains the importance of a life purpose, and how he discovered his. Then he steps us through several exercises to help us discover our own unique life purpose.

This is a great resource for high school students, college students and anyone who is still looking for more meaning in their life. It is practical information and very entertaining. I have watched it several times, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in making a change in their life. It is a great companion to his book The Success Principles, along with many of his other books.

Fellowes M5-95 Laminator with Pouch Starter Kit (M5-95)
Fellowes M5-95 Laminator with Pouch Starter Kit (M5-95)
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use With Perfect Results, April 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love products that are simple to use and do what they say with no hassles. The Fellowes M5-95 laminator is perfect for occasional home use. The size is a compact 14 x6 ˝ inches and stands only 2 ˝ inches high.

Using it is as easy as you can get. Turn the power switch on the side and the power indicator light will come on. After about 4 minutes, the Ready light comes on and you are ready to go.

The unit comes with 10 sheets that are folded into pouches. They are 9 X 11 ˝ inches, so they will accommodate most average size documents and pictures. Other sizes are available.

Simply insert the picture or paper into the pouch and insert it into the laminator. It will feed itself through and you are done. There is an auto shutoff that will activate if you forget to turn it off.
It works easily, flawlessly and is inexpensive. Even I can use it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tools4Wisdom Planner with Calendar
Tools4Wisdom Planner with Calendar
Offered by Tools4Wisdom
Price: $34.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Much More Than a Planner, March 29, 2015
Length:: 9:00 Mins

I have been using a combination of several time management organizing and planning techniques, combining mindmapping, Jack Canfield's principles, Stephen Covey's ideas, Franklin Planners and Tony Robbin's RPM method. This book effectively combines all of the best ideas in one usable tool.

For me, this is the best organizer I have found to really help me be in control of my time and my goals.

His Love Never Quits: Finding Purpose Through Your Pain
His Love Never Quits: Finding Purpose Through Your Pain
by Cherie Hill
Price: $9.95
38 used & new from $4.57

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book for Reflecting, February 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I lost my son 7 years ago, and it was hard at time to really keep my faith. I questioned so many thing in life, including God and why thing happen the way they do. I think the reason I was so attracted to this book is because it started with the first chapter asking, "Can God be trusted?"
As the first chapter unfold, it suggests that the reader may even question if God exists. I felt like the author was talking directly to me.

This book has a way of helping you think about your life and your place in it, rather that just telling you to blindly follow the crowd. Of course, there are several references to the Bible and other sources, but they are more guiding than directing. I think everyone has to find their own way and their own beliefs. At least, that is the way it was for me.

This is not a long book, and is easy to go through quickly. It probably depends on how much reflecting you do along the way. This may not be for everyone, but it really helped me find more clarity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20