Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 106

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "ModMom" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Pioneer T-12JF/C 12"X12" Jumbo Sewn Leatherette Metal Corner 3-Ring Binder Scrapbook, Bright Pink
Offered by Stuff4Craft
Price: $16.93
8 used & new from $16.93

5.0 out of 5 stars 68 Page Sleeves, 136 Actual Pages - Very Pleased, February 2, 2016
I have been scrapping for 4 children for the past decade. I have always used postbound albums with extensions That's working okay, but those posts get more and more unstable the more pieces you add and looking through the albums can be somewhat restricted. I only bought one of this album, just to see if it would work better. I was able to fit 68 sleeves (two pages per sleeve, 136 actual pages) in this album. I use a lot of embellishments so my pages are rarely completely flat. My pages matched the holes in this album with no problem si it was easy just to transfer them over. Before, I had one album per each 2-year span but with this one, I got 4 years of my daughter's life in one book. Yes, it's pretty big on the shelf, bigger than the 12x12 postbound, but not by all that much. I got the pink album and it's a nice, bright color. I'm really happy with this purchase and plan to change over all my books in time. Hopefully I can also find it in different patterns.

Big Girls' Renaissance Damsel Dress Medium (8-10)
Big Girls' Renaissance Damsel Dress Medium (8-10)
Offered by ICE Group
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Queen, not a Princess, October 31, 2015
My daughter wanted to go as Queen Elizabeth I for Halloween but we couldn't find anything that looked regal instead of "princess-y." This was the perfect solution. The high collar makes it. I just made a neck ruffle and she looked dead-on. She wears a 6/7 but I bought the medium fearing a small wouldn't hit the floor and I'm glad I did. It fit perfectly and has enough room to accommodate clothing underneath when she goes out trick-or-treating. One caveat - it drops glitter EVERYWHERE!

12-in-1 Headband [Solids] - Versatile Lightweight Sports & Casual Headwear - Bandana, Neck Gaiter, Balaclava, Helmet Liner, Mask & More. Constructed with High Performance Moisture Wicking Microfiber
Offered by Tough Headwear
Price: $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Flimsy, Useless Piece of Fabric - NOT what is pictured, October 31, 2015
BEWARE - Cheap knockoff product sent! I read all the positive reviews and thought this would be perfect to use on my early morning runs to protect my face from the cold winds. Well, maybe if I had received the actual product depicted I may have been satisfied but what I got is nothing more than a flimsy piece of fabric. I know this is a knockoff because there is no logo or branding anywhere on the product or packaging. The edges are raw, the fabric is nearly transparent. It offers no protection whatsoever from the elements. I tried it this morning on a 4-mile run and it did nothing to protect my face. It's probably fine as a headband but if you are looking for face protection, look elsewhere or buy from a trusted company where you know you'll get what is pictured.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2015 8:06 PM PST

Bundle Monster 5 pc Boys Mixed Pattern Adjustable Elastic Pre-Tied Bow Tie Fashion Accessories - Set 7
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Selection, September 27, 2015
I have this strange 4-year-old who loves to wear bow ties to school every day. This package gives him lots of choices and we can always find a tie to match whatever shirt he chooses. I like the different styles, too, which adds even more variety to my little nerd's outfits.

Columbia Little Boys' Steens Mt Overlay Jacket, Hyper Blue, XX-Small
Columbia Little Boys' Steens Mt Overlay Jacket, Hyper Blue, XX-Small
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fall Jacket, September 27, 2015
I ordered the 4/5 for my son. He is nearly 4 but he is extraordinarily tall so I usually put him in a 5 for length. This fits him perfectly and is actually a little too long in the arms so I am hoping I can actually get 2 seasons (Fall and Spring) out of it before he outgrows it. It's nice and thick, perfect for Fall. The blue color is really nice and rich and you can feel that this is a quality garment.

1 X Despicable Me Minion Lunch Kit
1 X Despicable Me Minion Lunch Kit
Offered by Crystal Coast Treasures
Price: $11.91
40 used & new from $11.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Lunch Box, September 27, 2015
This review is from: 1 X Despicable Me Minion Lunch Kit
My daughter HAD to have a Minion lunchbox and we couldn't find it anywhere locally. This one is good. Some people have complained about the size but I don't really know what they're complaining about, it's a standard size lunch box. Easily fits a 9-year-old kid's lunch - a sandwich, juice box, fruit, and a "crunchy" with room to spare. The only thing preventing me from rating it at 5 stars is the tendency for the zipper to stick. It's been fine for the first 3 weeks of school but I can definitely see the zipper breaking in the future. It's all vinyl so you can wipe out the inside easily.

Froomer Children's Flower Polka Dot Tuxedo Bowtie Green
Froomer Children's Flower Polka Dot Tuxedo Bowtie Green
Offered by Froomer
Price: $2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Tie, September 27, 2015
So cute!

E-More® High Quality C100 Ultra-thin Elegant 2.4G Multimedia Optical Wireless Keyboard and 1600DPI Game Mouse Set Control & USB Receiver Kit Silicon For PC Laptop Notebook Compatible to Windows 8 7 Vista XP (White)
Offered by E-More Shop
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Set for the Price, September 27, 2015
It's hard to find wireless keyboards and mice that are white so I was happy to find this. It feels a bit cheap and weighs next to nothing but so far, I have been happy. My husband complained about the "feel" of the keys but I think it's fine. The price is right and no more wires, so I'm satisfied.

Gold Plastic Jeweled King Crown
Gold Plastic Jeweled King Crown
Price: $2.00
13 used & new from $1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Made out of Flexible Vinyl - Looks Very Cheap., September 27, 2015
This crown is made out of flexible vinyl. I know it didn't cost very much so I can't complain too badly (hence the 3 stars) but it doesn't say anywhere in the description that this is flexible and that would have been helpful. It was folded in a package when it arrived so now there's a weird crease that makes it so it doesn't look round. My daughter said, "That looks like a Burger King crown." The one thing I do like is that it has a velcro closure so it will fit well.

Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings #1011_D-BEG
Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings #1011_D-BEG

3.0 out of 5 stars Nude Leggings, September 27, 2015
Fit my 12-year old perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11