Profile for Chuck Bittner > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!" RSS Feed (New England USA)
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Velocity ToysTM 11 Piece Children's Kid's Musical Instrument Drum Play Set w/ 6 Drums, Cymbal, Chair, Kick Pedal, Drumsticks (Black)
Offered by Airsoft Joe
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars My four-year-old nephew and I were jamming!, October 24, 2014
I like this drum set When my four-year-old nephew came over we set this up and went to town. My brother on the guitar, my nephew playing these drums and me singing random songs about whatever. I would upload a photo from our jam session but for some reason Amazon images are down at the moment. I'm hoping it's one of his first memories when he grows up about playing some music with uncle Chuck! I'm a big fan of teaching kids to play love music at an early age and his drum set can be fun.

Now for $35 you're not getting a very high quality kids drum set. But I think it does a fair job for the money of getting them to want to start playing and making music. We did find it a little confusing on how to attach the drums so that certain ones wouldn't fall off while playing. I just think we need to give it more time.

**It should be noted that the stand for the stool looks very similar to the stand for the snare drum. But one is designed to hold the weight of a child so make sure you get right they definitely look like they're constructed differently.**

So if your musical parent that was to get their young child into making music or banging on drums this set will be fun. Or if you're a parent who want to give their kids the ability to bang on drums and drive you crazy this would also be a perfect fit.

123, 123, 123 and the beat goes on.

LOUISE MAELYS 32pcs Cosmetic Brush Set Beauty Makeup Kit + PU Leather Roll Pouch
Offered by ShopToday
Price: $26.99
3 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very incredible set at a great price!, October 24, 2014
One of my girlie mates completely flipped out when she saw the set. She basically stole it from me but I'm happy to report that she loves it. As a guy I don't quite understand makeup, why would you need 32 brushes? As a guy it boggles my mind. I'm rather impressed that you can get such a nice and large set for under $25 that is a good deal. She loves the brushes and the wide variety available to her. The leather pouch that is included is also very well made and keeps the brushes in one compact package.

She recommends you get a travel case like this: Multifunction Fabrics Makeup Brush Zipper Folio Case Cosmetic Handbag For Travel so you can take only a few of the brushes with you when you're out and about.

This set is only solidified my resolve that is so much easier to be a guy, we get up splash water on our faces, shave our facial hair and that's about it. I'm not sure how you ladies do it, 32 brushes that is insane. I'm glad to do it in the end because you look sexy as all get out but still it's a lot of hard work.

Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Percy's Brave Tale
Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Percy's Brave Tale
Offered by DropAir
Price: $43.74
10 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice starter block set for young builders., October 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Growing up while we had Lego blocks anything they taught me a lot about problem solving and being creative. I'm a big fan of Mega Bloks especially their sets for young kids. I love the carrying case it makes it super easy to pack it up in one convenient location when the kids are not playing with it. The set comes with a good assortment of blocks so kids can get really creative and what they build.

I like the size of these blocks because they're safe for kids ages 2 to 5. My nephew has started using Legos as he's about to be five years old (but his consular reminding me that he's 4 1/2) but my one-year-old niece will be playing with these really soon and I'm happy that she can play with these and we don't have to fear her swallowing them. That's my biggest concern with giving Legos to young kids. So is the perfect starter kit if you want to get them playing with building blocks at a young age.

Thanks for reading!

Mudder® Portable USB Flexible Stick Dimmable Touch Switch LED White Light Lamp for Laptop Computer PC
Offered by Mudder
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This light is very very bright!, October 21, 2014
This is the perfect USB typing light. It's very bright at some point it could almost be too bright. This light would also be useful if you're going camping and are bringing a USB power bank. You could set up two or three of these lights on a multiport power bank and get days upon days of portable light. Very useful if you need to get some in the dark typing done while watching TV or a movie.

For only $10 you get a very portable and compact and bright USB light.

DII Napkin Rings for Dinners, Parties, Holidays, Everyday, for Dinners, Parties, Holidays, Everyday, Set of 6, Silver Branch
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine were not damaged in shipping and they are really nice., October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received a set of six Silver branch napkin holders and they were perfect. I know some people have been complaining about damage during shipping but mine were fine. And they look really nice and seem like they will last forever.

SmartyKat Feather Whirl Cat Toy Electronic Motion Ball
SmartyKat Feather Whirl Cat Toy Electronic Motion Ball
Price: $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this and my friends Loves it even more., October 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very fun cat toy and I've been in search of the perfect cat toy for years. I love watching cats play and This toy definitely gets their attention. My friends feline was going mental over it.

I know some people have made comments about how long the feathers would last. Of course the feathers will get ripped out rather quickly as cats often go for the kill. I'm of the opinion that you could really attach anything where the feathers are and it would still keep the interest of any cat.

You can get more replaceable feathers here if you need some. 5 Pack Super Guinea Fowl Feather Refill Replacement For The Original Bird Catcher Go Cat!

But for under $15 I think this is one of the better cat toys you can buy.

Neat-Oh Lifesize Barn Playset
Neat-Oh Lifesize Barn Playset
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice big playset but it might not last long., October 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My nephew is a rough and tough kid and he plays hard at times. I wonder how long this cardboard place that will last I will try and report back on its longevity. The cardboard construction as we worried that it's going to rip and tear rather easily. I do like that it's really big that is appealing. I just wish it was made out of something a little more sturdy.

I guess the best thing about this toy is that if it ever gets broken a.k.a. ripped or doesn't get played with anymore it's rather easy to throw away.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - PS3 [Digital Code]
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - PS3 [Digital Code]
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars this is like an expansion pack more than a full game in my opinion., October 19, 2014
I just finished The Pre-Sequel yesterday and my opinion it doesn't really feel like a full game when compared to Borderlands 2. I don't think they should sell It for $59.99 I think the price is a little bit high. I think once this is $29.99 or lower it's a must buy if you're a fan of Borderlands. The story is good though and it fits in nicely to the Borderlands universe.

I wish this was out for the PS4 I'm not sure why they skipped the current generation consoles. I'm of the opinion that next year or the year after you'll see all of the Borderlands games remade for the current console family.

It is a fun game and I plan on playing through it multiple times. To me the thing that makes these games so fun are building out your characters skill trees. I'm playing as Wilhelm and I built down his left tree first and now I'm building down the right tree.
going to move on to Athena the gladiator.

One thing I do enjoy is the new Grinder if the machine inside Concordia (you do need to do a side quest to activate it on your first play through but that it stays active in all your subsequent play throughs) the machine allows you to take equipment and weapons and turn them into better quality loot. You can even take two legendary's weapons throw in a purple weapon of your choice a.k.a. rocket launcher in the machine will give you a legendary rocket launcher. Now the Moonstone's can be used while driving and they guarantee you'll get an upgraded weapon a.k.a. if you put it all greens you'll get a blue weapon out versus you might just get a green one again.

So when it's all said and done to me this is like an epic expansion pack versus more than a full game.

Forrest Gump: 20th Anniversary [Blu-ray]
Forrest Gump: 20th Anniversary [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
Price: $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This movie is spectacular and timeless!, October 14, 2014
Forrest Gump is my favorite movie of all time. It's a timeless classic and even though it's 20 years old it still stands the test of time. I'm such a fan of Forest Gump I started to read the book but the book paints Forest as a different character from the one portrayed in the movie. I actually stopped reading about four pages in because I didn't want to ruin the beautiful idea in my mind of who Forrest Gump is. It's one of the few times the movie is better than the book.

I watched this movie countless times and every time I watch it I chuckle at something I didn't notice in my previous viewings. It's just a spectacular journey for everyone. I find myself quoting for storm on a weekly basis via "from that day on I was running" to the classic "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get" to the obscure "Lieut. Dan you have legs". Just a beautiful movie for many wonderful quotes.

Thanks for reading!

PS at the end of the movie there is a conversation between two of the main characters that makes me cry every time I watch it. This is my guy cry movie a.k.a. I will openly weep in front of anybody if I'm watching it.

Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit
Mega Bloks Call of Duty Zombies Tranzit
Price: $23.99
117 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks and Call of Duty it's just so cool., October 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My nephew loves Mega Bloks and I love Call of Duty and zombies. This set of blocks is very cool I just wish it had more from the game. In at least one of the characters a.k.a. not a zombie figure to play with. I'm not sure why they don't include one of the characters and only include zombies but oh well. It would also be cool if they included the Mystery Box or Perk machine. I plan on using this to teach my nephew how to play zombies and how to patch Windows like a champ.

I've always been of the opinion that Legos are way too expensive so I'm glad Mega Bloks is giving them a run for their money. Or should I say giving them a run for our money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20