Profile for Chuck Bittner > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!" RSS Feed (New England USA)
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Go the F--k to Sleep
Go the F--k to Sleep
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)
8 used & new from $1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars the audio version with Samuel Jackson is amazing., October 27, 2014
I don't have children but if I did I'm sure I would be reading them this book. The audiobook reading by Samuel Jackson is so amazingly perfect for him to narrate. It's just spectacular on so many levels and if you haven't listened to it you need to.

Duck Brand HP260 High Performance 3.1 Mil Packaging Tape, 1.88-Inch x 43.7-Yard Roll, Crystal Clear, 3 Rolls (280949)
Price: $15.19

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for and this is a high quality tape., October 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use clear packing tape when I ship things. I have some cheap roles I bought some years ago and this stuff blows them out of the water. It feels like it sticks better and just feels like it's a stronger tape.

I believe I paid nine dollars for six roles of the cheap stuff. With this tape I use less because it just feels like it's that much stronger. So in the end it might cost a little more but I think you will use less of it while packing.

Micra Digital 2-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S
Micra Digital 2-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These screen protectors work well., October 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm of the opinion that screen protectors are pretty mandatory nowadays with smartphones costing $200 plus. To me why not have them just for the extra layer of protection they provide. These work perfectly well and don't inhibit touchscreen use.

I would recommend getting the four pack and is only three dollars more than a two pack.

The Majestic [Blu-ray]
The Majestic [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jim Carrey
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love when Jim Carrey plays serious roles... If you do to you will enjoy this movie., October 25, 2014
This review is from: The Majestic [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I'm so glad The Majestic is finally getting the Blu-ray treatment. I really love a serious Jim Carrey he is one of my favorite actors. I was never into is talking out of his butt a stranger a style of comedy movies though I will admit I did like Dumb and Dumber. I grew up watching him on In Living Color where he was masterful and hilarious. I remember when I first watched The Truman Show I appreciated so much about how Jim Carrey could not just be ridiculously funny but also serious. The Majestic is another example of Jim Carrey taking a serious role and running with it.

So if you're looking for a Jim Carrey movie like Dumb and Dumber or Ace Ventura this is not your movie. But if you're looking for something along the lines of The Truman Show this is an entertaining movie. With that being said this movie is decent definitely not as good as Eternal Sunshine Of a Spotless Mind or The Truman Show but it still a good movie from a great actor.

Thanks for reading!

Velocity ToysTM 11 Piece Children's Kid's Musical Instrument Drum Play Set w/ 6 Drums, Cymbal, Chair, Kick Pedal, Drumsticks (Black)
Offered by Airsoft Joe
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars My four-year-old nephew and I were jamming!, October 24, 2014
I like this drum set When my four-year-old nephew came over we set this up and went to town. My brother on the guitar, my nephew playing these drums and me singing random songs about whatever. I would upload a photo from our jam session but for some reason Amazon images are down at the moment. I'm hoping it's one of his first memories when he grows up about playing some music with uncle Chuck! I'm a big fan of teaching kids to play love music at an early age and his drum set can be fun.

Now for $35 you're not getting a very high quality kids drum set. But I think it does a fair job for the money of getting them to want to start playing and making music. We did find it a little confusing on how to attach the drums so that certain ones wouldn't fall off while playing. I just think we need to give it more time.

**It should be noted that the stand for the stool looks very similar to the stand for the snare drum. But one is designed to hold the weight of a child so make sure you get right they definitely look like they're constructed differently.**

So if your musical parent that was to get their young child into making music or banging on drums this set will be fun. Or if you're a parent who want to give their kids the ability to bang on drums and drive you crazy this would also be a perfect fit.

123, 123, 123 and the beat goes on.

LOUISE MAELYS 32pcs Cosmetic Brush Set Beauty Makeup Kit + PU Leather Roll Pouch
Offered by ShopToday
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very incredible set at a great price!, October 24, 2014
One of my girlie mates completely flipped out when she saw the set. She basically stole it from me but I'm happy to report that she loves it. As a guy I don't quite understand makeup, why would you need 32 brushes? As a guy it boggles my mind. I'm rather impressed that you can get such a nice and large set for under $25 that is a good deal. She loves the brushes and the wide variety available to her. The leather pouch that is included is also very well made and keeps the brushes in one compact package.

She recommends you get a travel case like this: Multifunction Fabrics Makeup Brush Zipper Folio Case Cosmetic Handbag For Travel so you can take only a few of the brushes with you when you're out and about.

This set is only solidified my resolve that is so much easier to be a guy, we get up splash water on our faces, shave our facial hair and that's about it. I'm not sure how you ladies do it, 32 brushes that is insane. I'm glad to do it in the end because you look sexy as all get out but still it's a lot of hard work.

Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Percy's Brave Tale
Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Percy's Brave Tale
Offered by Dealy-Os
Price: $44.50
13 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice starter block set for young builders., October 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Growing up while we had Lego blocks anything they taught me a lot about problem solving and being creative. I'm a big fan of Mega Bloks especially their sets for young kids. I love the carrying case it makes it super easy to pack it up in one convenient location when the kids are not playing with it. The set comes with a good assortment of blocks so kids can get really creative and what they build.

I like the size of these blocks because they're safe for kids ages 2 to 5. My nephew has started using Legos as he's about to be five years old (but his consular reminding me that he's 4 1/2) but my one-year-old niece will be playing with these really soon and I'm happy that she can play with these and we don't have to fear her swallowing them. That's my biggest concern with giving Legos to young kids. So is the perfect starter kit if you want to get them playing with building blocks at a young age.

Thanks for reading!

Mudder® Portable USB Flexible Stick Dimmable Touch Switch LED White Light Lamp for Laptop Computer PC
Offered by Mudder
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This light is very very bright!, October 21, 2014
This is the perfect USB typing light. It's very bright at some point it could almost be too bright. This light would also be useful if you're going camping and are bringing a USB power bank. You could set up two or three of these lights on a multiport power bank and get days upon days of portable light. Very useful if you need to get some in the dark typing done while watching TV or a movie.

For only $10 you get a very portable and compact and bright USB light.

DII Napkin Rings for Dinners, Parties, Holidays, Everyday, for Dinners, Parties, Holidays, Everyday, Set of 6, Silver Branch
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine were not damaged in shipping and they are really nice., October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received a set of six Silver branch napkin holders and they were perfect. I know some people have been complaining about damage during shipping but mine were fine. And they look really nice and seem like they will last forever.

SmartyKat Feather Whirl Cat Toy Electronic Motion Ball
SmartyKat Feather Whirl Cat Toy Electronic Motion Ball
Price: $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this and my friends Loves it even more., October 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very fun cat toy and I've been in search of the perfect cat toy for years. I love watching cats play and This toy definitely gets their attention. My friends feline was going mental over it.

I know some people have made comments about how long the feathers would last. Of course the feathers will get ripped out rather quickly as cats often go for the kill. I'm of the opinion that you could really attach anything where the feathers are and it would still keep the interest of any cat.

You can get more replaceable feathers here if you need some. 5 Pack Super Guinea Fowl Feather Refill Replacement For The Original Bird Catcher Go Cat!

But for under $15 I think this is one of the better cat toys you can buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20