Profile for Chuck Bittner > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!" RSS Feed (New England USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stanley 8 Inch All-Purpose Scissor (SCI8ST), Black
Stanley 8 Inch All-Purpose Scissor (SCI8ST), Black
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality scissors at a good price., May 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A nice sturdy pair of scissors and a really good price. For less than six dollars these scissors definitely have a nice quality feel to them.

RefresH2Go Sleek Water Filter Bottle, 22-Ounce, Blue
RefresH2Go Sleek Water Filter Bottle, 22-Ounce, Blue
Price: $18.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent water bottle with a filter at a decent price., May 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A decent water bottle and okay price eventually helps remove chlorine taste from water. I like the design of this as it's easy to flip open and there was no leaking. A good price for a filtered water bottle.

Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet)
Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet)
Price: $40.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back Max… And you too George Miller - We have missed you., May 18, 2015
Mad Max is back and so is George Miller! Growing up I watched The Road Warrior numerous times. I never watched the first Mad Max (in fact I didn't even know there was the first one into last year) and I only saw Beyond Thunder Dome two times. So I'm not really a Mad Max fan… But I am a Road Warrior fan.

if you haven't seen The Road Warrior you might want to before watching Fury Road… The reason is that it gives you a feeling of the world that this takes place in. If you YouTube "Mad Max in five minutes" Inc. is a summary of all three previous films. With that being said I don't think watching the previous films is a prerequisite this movie stands alone and on its own. But there are some nice throwbacks and Easter eggs for fans.

This movie is an action spectacle to say the least nonstop from beginning to end adrenaline rush. Personally I loved it and many times found myself laughing out loud at the insanity. It really is a well-done movie on every level and you care about the characters even. Which is a challenge in a lot of action movies to have characters that means something.

George Miller has proven that even after 30 years he understands what makes a good action movie. It's really shocking in my opinion that he directed movies like Happy Feet and Babe between his journey into the Mad Max world. the world he invented is definitely an interesting one to say the least. While watching this movie the fact that this world that I grew up with from The Road Warrior was coming back to life made me very happy. It is an insane place that Max lives but it's such a great canvas for movies.

This movie is worth the price of admission if you can see it in the theaters I highly recommend it. I saw in 2-D because people commented that the 3-D conversion made it darker.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SmartyPants Kids Complete plus Fiber, with No Sugar Added, Multi plus Omega 3 plus Vitamin D, 120 Count
Price: $28.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fiber/nutrient supplement they taste like Flintstones vitamins., May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As an adult gummy fibers are a great way to add fiber to diet. And I have tried a bunch of different varieties and I enjoyed them on a nightly basis. I have a few of these so I could compare the taste and these are definitely not my favorite. They taste like Flintstones vitamins which as a kid I loved but as a grown-up I'm not totally fond of. I think is a little more expensive than they should be for the size of the bottle, I'd like to see it around $20.

These things will stick your teeth so be sure to brush after. Most of these do with these seem to stick more than normal. Also be careful you would not want your kids to get their hands on these and eat them like candies… Their next bathroom experience could be very unpleasant (eating too many of these could prove to be dangerous to the child also).

I do think this is a good way to help your children get extra fiber and vitamins. As long as they like the taste you be good to go. So they like Flintstone vitamins or something similar you should be all set. Be sure to have the roster keep after eating them because they will stick your teeth pretty severely.

TP-LINK Archer T2UH AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, 2.4Ghz 150Mbps/5Ghz 433Mbps, USB 2.0, WPS Button, Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP
Price: $31.41
25 used & new from $31.41

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent device but limited by USB transfer speeds in my opinion., May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A good USB adapter for adding high-speed connectivity to older laptops/Desktops. By your limited by USB transfer speeds. But if you have an 802.11AC access point this can help you get the extra range you need if your signal isn't strong enough currently. Since 802.11n is over five years old this newer standard is nice. I'm not sure why they went with USB 2.0 over 3.0. AC can transfer data very fast faster than a USB 2.0 port can pass it onto the computer.

If you're somebody who is having trouble getting a strong signal and you have an AC router this can help. I used it on one of my computers in my house, I have never 802.11n set up; but I seem to get a stronger signal I think. I will re-update this review when I get my AC network set up but keep in mind the USB transfer speeds because that's the only thing holding us back.

McCormick Lemon Extract, 8 Ounce
McCormick Lemon Extract, 8 Ounce
Price: $6.98
6 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good stuff, May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A very strong an excellent lemon extract.

Duru Liquid Soap Variety Pack, 6 Count
Duru Liquid Soap Variety Pack, 6 Count
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice variety pack at a good price not overly scented., May 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A really nice blend of aromas in a very nice variety pack. For $14 at the time of writing this review you get six nice sized bottles for the price at just over two dollars each it's a good deal. The scent is not overpowering by any means and they have a good lather to them. If you have more than one bathroom in your house having a different sent in each bathroom is nice.

Definitely nice alternative to standard liquid soaps.

The Nutro Company Perfect Portions Food with Salmon and Tuna Recipe
The Nutro Company Perfect Portions Food with Salmon and Tuna Recipe
Price: $30.96

5.0 out of 5 stars If you try to help your Cat lose weight these can definitely help., May 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
our one-year-old kittens are fine with this I like hell finally almost minced or puréed food is. And the serving sizes are good and nice way to keep your cat in shape. I know it seems a little more expensive but I think that not having to spend the time separating a Can into two separate portions is definitely convenient. If you can't try to get under control with feeding improper portions to help them lose weight and your someone on the go this is definitely good choice as your time is money and this saves you time.

XSories Weye Feye Wireless Camera Remote Control And Instant Wi-Fi Sharing For Canon And Nikon DSLR Cameras (Black/Orange)
Offered by XSories
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A spectacularly simple way to allow remote shooting for digital SLR photographers., May 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A very useful device for most photographers. I tried my hat at wireless photography for using eyeFi cards ( B00TKFEPHA ) Wi-Fi adapters built the new memory cards. I never had much success with them as they get the storage space I desired and the signal was a very strong. But this thing is 1000 times better. Those cards at the time of writing this review were $99 for 32 GB. I'd much rather have this set up with live view. Set up a super easy just download the app and plug it in pretty straightforward.

If you're somebody looking to do animal photography this definitely will help you get your camera closer without scaring your subject. For somebody who's into filming skateboarding or BMX freestyle this can only help you get some spectacular shots.

$149.99 as I'm writing this review this is hands-down my favorite way to remote shoot with your digital SLR cameras. Be sure to check the compatibility list before purchase to make sure your camera is good to go.

Targus Versa Type Pivoting Hard Shell Keyboard Case for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 (THZ500US)
Price: $95.38
34 used & new from $90.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to turn your iPad into a laptop, The keyboard is very nice and one of the best I've experienced., May 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A really nice case to turn your iPad into a laptop type of computer. I recommend this case you're somebody who wants to have the option to get away from the screen typing and use a real keyboard. The thing I like about this is that the case and a keyboard I've seen a lot of keyboards that you can buy separately but the fact that the case also is great.

I have something to hinges seem solid like they will last for many many openings and closings and rotations. This is definitely one of the better keyboards I've used for iPads. The response is also nice on the keys and they feel like they will last forever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20