Profile for Chuck Bittner > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!" RSS Feed (New England USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Syrup, Coconut Palm, 12 Ounce
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Syrup, Coconut Palm, 12 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars A great syrup that strangely doesn't taste of coconut., July 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
a very delicious syrup and one of my favorites. It's interesting that it doesn't have a real strong (Not really any more like it) coconut flavor I was looking forward to that taste but it isn't present at all. It takes more of a maple syrup in my opinion when it is spectacular. I've had for five of my friends try it and they love it.

NES Max Pad
NES Max Pad
Offered by You Name the Game
Price: $49.99
32 used & new from $7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Arguably the best NES controller ever made… I personally think it's the best., July 1, 2015
This review is from: NES Max Pad (Video Game)
The best NES controller of its time… And maybe ever in my opinion. Having the turbo buttons right below the regular buttons was a perfect design function. And of the curve controller; which is so common today was decades ahead of its time.

This is the first controller I got from my Nintendo Entertainment System when I was a kid and it was the best. Better than the arcade stick and the numerous knockoff arcade sticks I own. The circular directional pad was another one of those things that were unique but just worked. I think back in the day I paid $30 for this but even at $50 at the time of writing this review it's a good price. Just an all-around spectacular controller on all fronts.

If you have a Nintendo Entertainment System and want the best controller you can't go wrong here.

Nature Bound Binoculars Toy
Nature Bound Binoculars Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun binoculars for the young outdoorsman!, July 1, 2015
This review is from: Nature Bound Binoculars Toy (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are okay kid binoculars for the price. My nephew loves these as he runs around the yard looking at things is just funny. As long as you don't expect a really nice pair of binoculars you'll be satisfied. I wish they were a little bit sturdier feeling I think if he drops them a few times it might be the end of them.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As a disabled person this makes life a little easier., July 1, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
As a disabled person I was so excited for Amazon Echo just for the fact of being able to check the weather or time or news etc. while laying in bed waiting for my help to arrive. It's hard while lying in bed to turn my head and see my clock (especially one of my helpers has obscured it with a glass of water) so just asking Echo the time is very convenient.

And at night even having her read me audiobook from audible works flawlessly. Most of my music collection is in my iTunes and Amazon Echo you won't have access to those. But any albums you bought off of Amazon will be accessible in your playlists. Pandora works great though and is an easy way to have access to a lot of music.

If you find people start talking to her/it without your approval you can go in and change the name in the Amazon app. it would be a funny joke to build a plant people telling them that she is just ignoring you.

I think Amazon Echo has a lot of potential but also has a lot of flaws at this moment because she is a new product. I'd like to see Echo be able to read information from Wikipedia. And compose and send emails would be an excellent feature in the future.

There is a lot of things that Amazon Echo can do but if you're looking for a hands-free way to check the weather gets sports scores play Pandora etc. it's definitely a good thing. I think the potential for this is very bright but at the moment she's limited by her limited functionality.

Thanks for reading!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2015 1:21 PM PDT

Swiffer Wetjet Floor Mop Starter Kit
Swiffer Wetjet Floor Mop Starter Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars A fast and easy way to clean tile/linoleum/pergo in minutes., June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a fast and easy way to clean up tile/linoleum/pergo in minutes. I've been using Swiffer products for years but mainly I stick to the models were you attach a wet cloth to the bottom and don't have any mechanics a.k.a. spray mechanism. Personally I prefer the ones that I've been using for years over this one as this one is larger and having to deal with the bottle can be a hassle.Personally I just pull out my shark mop if it's a job my little Swifter cannot handle.

I do like the fact the starter kit comes with everything you need to get up and running. and if you are you have a shark mop like I do than this would be a good convenient cleanup method. I will run this for a few weeks and report back if anything changes.

Nature Valley Soft Baked Protein Granola Bites, Honey Almond, 8.4 Ounce
Nature Valley Soft Baked Protein Granola Bites, Honey Almond, 8.4 Ounce
Offered by BC Groceries and more
Price: $16.85
2 used & new from $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many calories per serving in my opinion, June 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are okay… But a serving of three that is 180 cal is a little bit too much for me. If you're somebody looking for a snack I would avoid these because you'll easily eat 6+ in a survey and you're already well over 300 cal. Personally I wish they would cut the calories on these in half then they would be a decent snack. I just can't justify 180 cal for just three snack treats.

Now if you're out on a hike and your burning a lot of calories these are decent snack for that.

Nature Valley Soft Baked Protein Granola Bites, Blueberry Almond, 8.4 Ounce
Nature Valley Soft Baked Protein Granola Bites, Blueberry Almond, 8.4 Ounce
Price: $19.15
3 used & new from $19.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many calories per serving in my opinion., June 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are okay… But a serving of three that is 180 cal is a little bit too much for me. If you're somebody looking for a snack I would avoid these because you'll easily eat 6+ in a survey and you're already well over 300 cal. Personally I wish the dealer cut the calories on these in half then they would be a decent snack.

BESTEK® Multi-Function Aluminum Slim Portable [iPhone Size] Power Bank and Car Jump Starter Emergency External Extended Battery Pack Power with Clamps Bank Backup Charger (Black)
Offered by BESTEK.
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most portable jump starters I've ever seen., June 28, 2015
A very small and convenient portable jump starter and device charger. This is one of the slimmest and most portable jump starter units I've ever seen. And personally think it works the best for leaving in your purse or backpack and using as a charger devices and leaving the jumper cables in your glove box. That way you're not leaving this in the hot sun during summertime which could cause problems.

I prefer BESTEK's more rugged version for leaving in my car and just for overall design, + it is10,000 mA hours so allows more devices to be charged between recharging's. It can be found here: BESTEK® Portable 600A Peak Current Portable Car Jump Starter Power Bank with 10000mAh Capacity (Black)

To me these are perfect gifts for the Christmas/holiday seasons and birthdays. It's just the extra layer of protection against dead batteries and being stranded. plus the first time you save your self or a friends phone from dying you'll really appreciate it.

I am really amazed at the small size for this and think it's great for a ladies bag or backpack. And the beauty of this is that you will leave these batteries in a hot car which could damage them.

BESTEK® Portable 600A Peak Current Portable Car Jump Starter Power Bank with 10000mAh Capacity(Advanced Safety Protection and Built-in LED Flashlight,2.1A &1A USB Charging Ports) (Black)
Offered by BESTEK.
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice rugged unit that makes a great gift., June 28, 2015
This is hands-down one of the best portable chargers on Amazon in my opinion. It's very rugged and just has an overall good design for the price. Now this unit is only 10,000 mah but that's enough to get you Multiple jumps for your car or charger portable device multiple times. Other units I tested from Amazon might have more but they cost more also.

This is a great gift for Christmas/birthday's especially if your parent wanting to give your child extra security against getting stuck somewhere because of a dead battery. I personally think everybody should have one of you in a car. these also are great for motorcyclists dethrone their saddlebags.

I like the fact that has a flashlight on it that can be set on, SOS mode or straight flashing. This is definitely a nice feature especially if you're looking for help.

Inside Out
Inside Out
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands-down one of Pixar's best it's spectacular., June 27, 2015
This review is from: Inside Out (Amazon Instant Video)
I love Inside Out and am so glad to see Pixar still has the magic of yesteryear. If you're a fan of Pixar buy this movie you will not regret it. Just an all-around amazing story with an amazing voice cast that I say is near-perfect.

At the time of writing this review Rotten Tomatoes had this at 98% and I think it deserves 100% but unfortunately four troll reviewers Had to spoil it like usual. And when you read their negative reviews you realize they're just doing it to drive traffic. This movie deserves 100%.

The thing I love about Pixar films is that the engage adults and children the whole way through. They don't have to kowtow to fart jokes and the like to get kids to laugh and enjoy.

If you're a fan of the old television show Herman's head (it was from the 80s and doesn't hold up well to the test of time in my opinion) then you will love this As they have very similar premise.

As always with all Pixar films as an adult you will get hit in the feels a few times but it just feels so right as with all Pixar films. I rate this is one of the Pixar masterpieces of all times along with Toy Story 3 and Wall-E it is just that good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20