Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Profile for Chuck Bittner > Reviews

Browse

Chuck Bittner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1496
Top Reviewer Ranking: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!" RSS Feed (New England USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Skip Hop Stroll and Go Three-Season Toddler Footmuff, Black
Skip Hop Stroll and Go Three-Season Toddler Footmuff, Black
Price: $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nicely constructed and durable foot muff., September 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really well-designed and constructed foot muff to protect your child. With something like this I'm generally concerned about the quality of the construction the seams and zippers and how long the last. This feels very well manufactured in my opinion. So while it is slightly expensive you are getting a quality that should last through a few children. And though it's summer time right now when my niece goes out in the fall this will be protecting her.

iHealth HS4 Scale Lite
iHealth HS4 Scale Lite
Price: $64.99
2 used & new from $64.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A good-looking scale that sadly drains battery life way too fast., August 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's tough to judge scales you have to weigh so many different options (pun intended). I like a scale that you can use with your mobile device but a battery-powered Bluetooth device is kind of stupid. I hate buying batteries and always use rechargeable in everything. And the Bluetooth will drain your batteries very fast. I wish this had the option of being plugged in.

The design is nice and it looks good all around. I like the display to the also relatively easy to read. If you want to switch from pounds to kilograms you will need to install the app.

I think another revision of this with an optional charging cord/power cord would be a lot better.

Thames & Kosmos Remote-Control Machines: Animals
Thames & Kosmos Remote-Control Machines: Animals
Offered by super_star_seller
Price: $38.81
9 used & new from $38.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A very fun remote control construction set., August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A very cool and fun set that can be built in a lot of different ways. My five-year-old nephew is my guinea pig for this and he enjoys them thoroughly. He's a pretty sharp kid and my brother is very gifted when it comes to engineering. Be sure to have AAA's on hand I recommend rechargeables for toys like this. The thing I love about this in the instructions are very clear and helpful. Some construction sets from other manufacturers can be a disaster in the instruction department.

YKS 10-in-1 PS4 Charger Bracket with 4 Controller Brackets, 4 Hubs and 2 Cooling Fans
Offered by Bsyexcellent
Price: $34.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A great vertical stand for your PS4 but it has a slight fan noise., August 26, 2015
If you are somebody who wants to stand your PlayStation 4 vertically a stand like this is almost necessary. The PlayStation 4 isn't very stable without a vertical stand by itself. I have mine standing between my TV and my PlayStation 3. This stand is nice that it gives you the ability to charge for controllers something very useful if you have a four pack.

The one thing I don't like about this charging stand is the fan noise. Personally my PlayStation 4 runs absolutely silent until my room temperature gets up to around 76°F-78°F at that point the fan kicks on (I air-conditioner my apartment at around 74°F constantly). Now with this stand the fans are always running and they sound about as loud as when my PlayStation fan kicks on. Personally I like to have no noise in my gaming room.

So the only drawback in my opinion to the stand is that the fans are constantly running When the console is on and they do produce a slight noise. now to somebody who's PlayStation fan is constantly running and you need to queer PlayStation down this is not an issue at all for you. the one rule of computing is keep your electronic school to prolong their life span. Having fans to help with ventilation is definitely a good thing so if you're somebody who doesn't care about noise or you game with headphones on this really is a nonissue. And having more charging ports where controllers is always nice.

In the end this is a great choice if you want to call your PlayStation 4 while charging multiple controllers all in your vertical stand.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Halcyon T.™ Professional Tool Set: Zipper Case, Scissors, Ceramic Tweezers, Wire Cutters, 2-in-1 Ohm/Voltage Meter, Combo Screwdriver, Accessories Box, Coil Winder/Jig and Curved Tweezers
Offered by Halcyon Technologies
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An all-around spectacular set of tools in a really nice case., August 26, 2015
I'm very impressed with the quality of these tools and more importantly the case. I was digital site like this on our tools feel when opening closed repeatedly and these really stand up as a good set. I'm really impressed with the quality of the case they come in. He still has its own spot made out of some really nice high-quality foam. And the zipper is also strong. Most cases of tools like this skimp on the case itself which is a real bummer.

The many major tools that I've owned this is definitely one of the nicer ones in this price range.

Okca® Dual Charger Ports Charging Station with Multicolor LED for PS4 Playstation 4 DS4 DualShock 4 Controllers Charger
Offered by HMXY
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful addition for any PlayStation 4 gamer., August 26, 2015
My one gripe with the PlayStation 4 is that it only has two USB port for charging your controllers and connecting other peripherals. And most of us have more than two controllers and the PlayStation 4 controllers batteries do not last very long. Something like this is a godsend in my opinion. Allows you to free up on your ports or plug it into a wall USB port AC adapter.

The lights are nice and the controllers plugged in and out rather simply. All around is a great addition to your PlayStation gaming set up.

Extreme Max 3006.7228 BoatTector 24" Contour Fender Value Pack, White
Extreme Max 3006.7228 BoatTector 24" Contour Fender Value Pack, White
Price: $30.23

4.0 out of 5 stars A very easy way to protect from expensive boat repairs., August 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A simple and effective way to protect your boat. Especially effective when used when docking.

Anne Klein Women's AK/2052IVST Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone and Ivory Bangle Watch and Bracelet Set
Price: $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderfully nice dress up watch and bracelet set., August 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My girlfriend loves it and I must say this is a beautiful set. As the guy look at it from the standpoint of how I think it's made quality wise and this is really nice. I love the fact that has a lifetime warranty any company that offers that believes in their products. This is a wonderful set to wear for a night out on the town.

Nesco VS-09HH Hand Held Vacuum Sealer, White/Green
Nesco VS-09HH Hand Held Vacuum Sealer, White/Green
Price: $51.96
30 used & new from $43.88

4.0 out of 5 stars If you carry pungent "exotic tobaccos" this can help., August 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This vacuum sealer does the job especially if you know somebody who sells "exotic tobaccos". If you're someone like me you know that "exotic tobaccos" can be very pungent depending on the variety of "tobacco". And sometimes this odor can be so overpowering it could get you into trouble with men/women who may or may not be dressed in blue uniforms. Thus protecting yourself from their suspicious noses is always an important thing.

Using a vacuum sealer for "tobaccos" is generally just a good idea especially if you need to move it from place to place. I have the munchies at the moment so I will end this review here saying that this sealer works as you'd expect. Fast and simple and extremely portable.

Dude where's my car?

Aura Outdoor Products AOP-GG Grill Gripper for Ceramic Kamado Grill Such as Big Green Egg, Primo, Grill Dome
Offered by Eggcellent Products
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do the job but for how long?, August 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It will grip your grill and protect your hands from the hot… But it could be higher quality in my opinion. To me it feels kind of flimsy and cheaply made. I was thinking was more along the lines of a nice pair of vise grips. I just wonder how long these things will last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20