Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Chuck Bittner > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 19136

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck Bittner "Disabled comedian & gamer!" RSS Feed (New England USA)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kisses Birthday Milk Chocolates, Red, 7 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Kisses Birthday Milk Chocolates, Red, 7 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $38.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 500 Kisses in this bundle., May 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are 40 kisses per bag so 500 kisses in the whole box. a nice little additional birthday gift for friend or family. The festive wrapping is also nice if you are used to the traditional silver wrapping. Be careful if you live where it's warm you're probably going to get some malformed kisses in the packaging.

Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence for Medium-Large Dogs
Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence for Medium-Large Dogs
Price: $359.00
3 used & new from $279.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really an option if you live in a trailer/trailer park., May 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A good system if you live in the right area. If you're in a rural area something like this dog collar fence would be perfect. You did want to avoid locations that have a lot of interference from neighbors wireless phones/Wi-Fi etc. this is definitely a no go in trailer parks and the like. I love the concept of this because bearing wires for your dogs to keep them inside the electric fences was always a hassle in my opinion. I recommend putting this is close to the external wall as possible and if possible in a screened in porch Safe from the weather would be the best option.

I haven't had a chance to test his unit on one of my family/friends dogs but after seeing the picture of how the collar burns some skin on somebody's dog I was a little reluctant to try it myself. I'll report back as soon as one of my friends offers their dog as my guinea pig. My friend was going to test this for me sadly lives in a trailer park so that's a no go for her.

I know the price on this is rather expensive but not having to go through the hassle of burying wires all around the yard is worth the extra investment. As long as you have a location without a lot of neighbor interference.

Alien: Isolation The Collection - PS4 [Digital Code]
Alien: Isolation The Collection - PS4 [Digital Code]
Price: $14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars If this is under $15-$20 it's a steal!, May 1, 2016
At the time of writing this review is that it was under $15 if you're an alien's fan that is a steal. if you like the creepy horror atmosphere of the Alien movie you will feel right at home. This is a scary game but definitely a must have for Alien fans. Just an all-around spectacular deal I might have the a copy for my brother. Don't expect an all-out action shooter for more creep around horror/suspense/nightmare gameplay. Jump scares will be had.

install disk size is 20 GB

BISSELL SmartClean 1605 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
BISSELL SmartClean 1605 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Price: $224.99
72 used & new from $139.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good automated cleaning system especially if your hardwood/tiling floors., May 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works great on my Pergo flooring that basically covers my house. I have an apartment that is basically flooring/linoleum tiles. This thing is really good at picking up dirt in that environment. I took my parents house where they have linoleum tiling in their kitchen but then a low-profile rug in their living room. It didn't work as well transitioning from their floor in the kitchen to their living room. And then I wasn't satisfied with its effectiveness on their low-profile rug. But in my home environment I think it works great and it seemed to get all the dirt that people tracked in and out throughout the day. The auto docking feature is really spectacular.

If you're someone like me who has pretty much all hard surface flooring this works pretty spectacularly. This is the only automated cleaning system I've used so I can't comment on its comparison to other systems. But for my situation it works good.

JEF World of Golf JR828 Easy Fold Golf Cart, Silver
JEF World of Golf JR828 Easy Fold Golf Cart, Silver
Price: $146.49
3 used & new from $146.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice golf cart and should last for years., April 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
An all-around good golf cart. It's easy to unfold and is very easy to pull or push over even rough terrain. My brother's been testing this for me since he's the golfer in the family and he satisfied with how easy it is to use. After initial unpacking it will take you a 25 minutes maybe Max to get it assembled and ready to go. But after that it's easy.

Brainspin Creativity Game
Brainspin Creativity Game
Price: $5.20
8 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game at a good price., April 30, 2016
This review is from: Brainspin Creativity Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A fun game to foster creativity. And the price is really good at only five dollars at the time of writing this review. A report that more the coming days when I get a little bit more time to play with different variety people. But all in all I like the creativity and imagination building this game achieves.

Nix Ultra 2-in-1 Lice Treatment, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Nix Ultra 2-in-1 Lice Treatment, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $25.15
4 used & new from $20.50

4.0 out of 5 stars This will Get rid of your head lice at a price., April 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit it's the only way to be sure." These immortal words were quoted from Sigourney Weaver as Lieut. Ripley in the classic sci-fi/horror film Aliens. When it comes to head lice, that is generally what you have to do and Nix brand is the nuke. now $25 I think it generally very expensive to do this but if you don't get on top of head lice they are going to get everywhere. Growing up I had head lice a few times and this will always are go to brand.

Anne Klein Women's AK/2137SVDT Silver-Tone and Dark Tan Leather Strap Watch
Anne Klein Women's AK/2137SVDT Silver-Tone and Dark Tan Leather Strap Watch
Price: $48.75
2 used & new from $48.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A very slick every day wear type watch., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My girly mate loved it and look good on her wrist. She's a natural blonde and I like the way the band complemented her skin tone. Definitely a casual wear everyday type of watch. I like a nice clean face that's easy to read but I'm a dude. No complaints at all seems like it should last a long time.

Wellness CORE Grain Free Superfood Protein Bars Turkey & Duck Natural Dog Treats, 5.5-Ounce Bag
Price: $6.81
9 used & new from $6.81

5.0 out of 5 stars An all-around good dog treat., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like these dog treats… Not that I've eaten them I'm saying I like them for my friend's dog. He visits quite regularly in the factories are nutritious and easy to chew means you won't be needing any of my food when he is over! I'm satisfied with these traits and think it even make a good zombie apocalypse food alternative.

Groovv Terminal One - Credit Card Processing Terminal with EMV and Apple Pay
Groovv Terminal One - Credit Card Processing Terminal with EMV and Apple Pay
Price: $93.52
12 used & new from $69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why the monthly fee but I'm not a fan…, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A decent terminal that allows you to take the many forms of electronic payments available from customers today. If you're running a small business taking credit cards is a must answer like this is decent. I don't like the $14.95 monthly charge at the little ridiculous. If you're somebody new looking to get set up with a merchant account so you can accept credit cards ask around a local businesses who they use. Usually you can pick from four or five different people in a local area to get the best rate. And trust me they would bend over backwards do you a little bit better than the other guy.

I'm not sure why they have to charge a monthly fee? But it's a little overpriced in my opinion. That's on top of transaction fees which in my opinion are already ridiculously way too high for most merchant processors.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2016 8:38 AM PDT