Profile for Nichole S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nichole S. RSS Feed (MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Miquelrius 6 x 8 Graphite Notebook, 4-Subject, College Ruled 160 SHEETS
Miquelrius 6 x 8 Graphite Notebook, 4-Subject, College Ruled 160 SHEETS
Offered by KaliKeepsakes
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love everything MiquelRuis!, December 6, 2014
I'm a pen and paper kind of girl when it comes to taking notes and these are great. I've ordered from MiquelRuis directly before and have had nothing but perfect notebooks. The color coded pages make it easy to keep things more organized which is great because I need help in that department. Customer for life.

Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse
Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse
Price: $61.95
79 used & new from $44.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, December 6, 2014
Husband loves this! Got it for hom to replace his regular mouse and he thanks me on a daily basis. Had it for a little over a week and works great.

Andromeda Blue Star Lamp
Andromeda Blue Star Lamp
Offered by Etailz
Price: $10.49
4 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool star lamp, October 25, 2014
This review is from: Andromeda Blue Star Lamp (Kitchen)
It's really beautiful when lit up. It doesn't put out too much light which is great because I use it for my daughter's bedroom at bedtime.

It would be nice if there was actually a space for the cord and bulb that fit better. It ties at the top and it seems like it wasn't really designed to have the corded light hanging out (like shown) because there isn't a place for it. You have to tie around that part and it leaves a little gap. I think its just a design flaw.

For what it is and the price its worth the small frustration of trying to keep everything in place and tie it shut :)

Zafu Yoga Meditation Cushion Organic Buckwheat Fill - 16 COLORS - 10oz. Cotton, Made In USA, by Bean Products Navy
Offered by Bean Products
Price: $42.95
2 used & new from $40.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Meditation Cushion, October 25, 2014
Got this last year for my husband and he loves it. It's held up over the past year and it's definitely been used. When I need another, I know where to get one.

Jones New York Women's Plus-Size Easy Pant, Black, 2X
Jones New York Women's Plus-Size Easy Pant, Black, 2X
Offered by MysticBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Comfy Pants, October 25, 2014
I purchased these for my mom and was super excited to get them for her but they really weren't what I was expecting. The dress shoes in the photo make them look like they're more for a casual office attire but the fabric is more for lounging around the house. She described them as a thick yoga pant. The material is also prone to "balling" so after you wear and wash them a few times they're not super presentable. I wish they were more moderately priced and not somewhat deceiving in their presentation. My mom likes the pants but can't wear them for what they were intended for so I gave only 3 stars.

Super Buddha Men's "Bodhi Om Tree" Zip Hoody, Charcoal, Large
Super Buddha Men's "Bodhi Om Tree" Zip Hoody, Charcoal, Large
Offered by Super Buddha Apparel
Price: $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buddha Rocks!, October 25, 2014
I love pretty much everything Supper Buddha puts out. When I found this hoodie, I had to get it. It fits as expected and will definitely order again.

Willow (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)
Willow (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Val Kilmer
Price: $18.74
9 used & new from $16.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic classic., October 25, 2014
Epic classic. I recommend this to anyone that enjoys fantasy flicks. Love, love love.

Large Black  Adult Hipsta Please Hipster Please Hooded Sweatshirt Hoodie

Need I say more?

Invaluable: The Secret to Becoming Irreplaceable
Invaluable: The Secret to Becoming Irreplaceable
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It comes with some great resources as well that you can use to find ..., July 17, 2014
When I purchased this book, I originally thought it was a how-to guide. I was pleasantly surprised to find that although it is, it's written in the form of a story which makes it more relatable and simple to follow. It comes with some great resources as well that you can use to find and improve your invaluable skills and get the most out of your work time.

Star Trek Into Darkness [HD]
Star Trek Into Darkness [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Star Trek..., September 2, 2013
Love the new Star Trek movies. This one wasn't quite as good as the first but it was still very well done and it has Benedict Cumberbatch and Leonard Nimoy (who should be considered a national treasure). I recommend this to any sci-fi geek (myself included) or anyone wanting to check out a great film!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4