Profile for Shevaun Buschenhofen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shevaun Buschenhofen RSS Feed

Bamboo Jersey Pajamas Clothing Birthday Gift for Her Women Wife Girlfriend WB0001-CBZ-M
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Pajamas!, September 13, 2014
I love Pajamas and I love them loose. I bought a medium in these. I'm a US 12-14 and they are very, very comfortable and a nice length for me. I'm 6'5". I have a few different purchases from this company and I've been thrilled with everything I've bought for myself and for a gift.

Texere Women's T-Shirt (Spring Zing) Eco Friendly Cure for the Ordinary Tee
Texere Women's T-Shirt (Spring Zing) Eco Friendly Cure for the Ordinary Tee
Price: $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. I own several Texere Silk products and they are all wonderful., September 13, 2014
I now own 4 of these shirts and I will likely buy more later. They are soft and the colours aren't see through. They aren't static and I really like the bamboo fabric. I wish they made them in a deeper V neck too!

Panasonic Lumix G Micro 4/3 LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 Leica Aspherical Lens
Panasonic Lumix G Micro 4/3 LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm f/1.4 Leica Aspherical Lens
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid companion to my D700 with a f1.4 but fits in my pocket., December 19, 2011
I am a pro shooter. I use a Nikon D700 with an 85 f1.4 nikon for work but I was finding that I wasn't getting many shots of my own family because after a week of shooting I was hesitant to lug my large camera around more then I had to on the weekend.

I have ab olympus e-p3 with this lens on the front. It's wonderful.
I leave it set to f1.4 and the sharpness I am getting is lovely. At f1.8 it's even sharper but I prefer it wide open to reduce the noise in the images.

It's very easy to focus. Very accurate and gives lovely creamy bokeh. It also gives the oly as much extra light as you can get into it for low light photos.

All in all I'm VERY satisfied with it. A lovely lens in a small package that does exactly what I need it to ....... fit in my handbag and take lovely pics of my family.

Silk Nightgown Robe Set (Royal Peacocks) Hand Painted Sleepwear Gift; TexereSilk
Price: $259.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Lovely. All the way across the world., December 18, 2011
I was looking for something in pure silk for myself and saw this while I was Christmas shopping for someone else so I added it to my order.

It arrived very quickly even internationally all the way to Australia. The express shipping was very reasonable by the time I had purchased two items.
The packaging is just wonderful. No need to re-wrap anything.

The quality of the robe is just lovely. I spent hours looking in the shops here and nothing came remotely close. Pure silk is just unbeatable for luxury.

Buy here with confidence. This is a superb product and I have several others from TexereSilk on my wish list already.

Women's White Silk Robe Bathrobe (The Chrysanthemum) Hand Painted; TexereSilk
Women's White Silk Robe Bathrobe (The Chrysanthemum) Hand Painted; TexereSilk
Price: $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just simply a stunning gift., December 18, 2011
I was looking for something to give my Mum for Christmas. She can't wear synthetic and I was hoping for something elegant, tasteful, full length and pure silk.

I was delighted when I found this Robe. It's everything I was looking for and the quality is superb. It was mailed quickly in time for Christmas all the way to Australia. The packaging is just wonderful - as others have stated.

I spent hours scouring the shops locally looking for something like this. Next time I'll just go straight back to TexereSilk instead.

Very, Very Happy.