Profile for Danielle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danielle RSS Feed (NY, USA)

Crocs Women's Springi Ballet Flat,Black/Graphite,7 M US
Crocs Women's Springi Ballet Flat,Black/Graphite,7 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't last long, July 7, 2014
Comfortable but bottoms wear quickly and I bought them for rainy days let's just say I fell hard once I entered my building.

The Slow Cooker Diet Cookbook: Eat Your Way to a Slimmer Waistline With Healthy and Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes
by Angela Silva
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a real diet cookbook, July 7, 2014
I wish I did not buy this book. A big waste of money. Super thin only picture on cover and not one recipe has any nutritional value listed. How can this be a diet cookbook when I do not know the calories, sodium or carbs in what I am cooking. Overpriced for what it is. Just a random collection of recipes someone decided to publish. I recommend getting crockpots healthy cookbook or cooking lights slow cooker one instead. I wish I could give it zero stars. Funny one of the rave reviews is also identical to a rave review for another book.

Linon Space Saver Set Table
Linon Space Saver Set Table

1.0 out of 5 stars Company not responsive, October 24, 2012
I actually bought this table 8 years ago. It was destroyed in Irene and decided to buy it again. Well it was in more pieces then the first time. The top of the table with the hinges originally came together. Not a big deal to put all 30 screws in until you realize the holes do not match up. You need a drill. It also did not come with all the bolts. I tried calling the company during their business hours but it just says voice box full and hangs up. I sent an email and no response. So disappointed. I new buying it that it was not made well but I expected to get all the parts and to be able to assemble it. My advise do not buy,

GROSCHE Merlin Thermal Hand-Blown Glass Infuser Teapot For Loose Leaf and Bagged Tea, 1200 ml Capacity
Offered by Portlight
Price: $48.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Infuser, September 22, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend. He loved making tea and the one he had was small. He like having giant size tea mugs. This was perfect.

Rolodex 23420 Wood Tones Desktop Sorter, Mahogany
Rolodex 23420 Wood Tones Desktop Sorter, Mahogany
Price: $10.96
32 used & new from $10.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, September 22, 2012
I have bought this because i needed an organizer for my mail. It is small and suited my needs. It is not well put together. The front piece was loose and finally came off. I was able to fix it by nailing it back together. It is more sturdier now.

Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face
Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicone Link Watch, Large Face
Offered by shot-in
Price: $6.18
4 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It is light gray?, September 22, 2012
I too thought it was black because of the picture. I could understand it being dark gray but it is light gray. Debating about returning it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, December 27, 2009
I guess I was expecting more from a set that is priced at $299. The case is a nice leather case. Inside nice too. The pips do not have much weight to them and are too small for the side storage area. Every time you open the case they spill out.

Tea infuser & spoon set in stainless steel
Tea infuser & spoon set in stainless steel

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but not great, November 3, 2009
It does make a nice gift but not for real tea lovers if not just for show. The infuser ball really only works with larger lea leaves. You are buying the set and for that price you get what you get.

Grip-EZ Tea Infuser with Cup
Grip-EZ Tea Infuser with Cup
Price: $5.49
10 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the handle., November 3, 2009
I just picked this item to have enough for free shipping. I love the handle and the grip so much easier then others that I have had. My boyfriend liked it so much that it is now at his office. I think I have to pick up another.

Thermos 14-Ounce Stainless-Steel Travel Tumbler
Thermos 14-Ounce Stainless-Steel Travel Tumbler
Offered by TEXASVALUEONLINE
Price: $24.85
7 used & new from $18.59

1.0 out of 5 stars It leaks!, November 3, 2009
I bought this product because the the ratings and reviews. It leaks from the top. Maybe I have a faulty one but as soon as my mug it tilted tea spills out through the sprout. It is not worth the price. I am back to using the cheap plastic one I bought at target because at least it does not drip on my clothes.