Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for bingyjay > Reviews

Browse

bingyjay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bingyjay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Monroe BX779 Bonded Brake Shoe
Monroe BX779 Bonded Brake Shoe
Price: $19.28
13 used & new from $17.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, May 10, 2013
Very precise fit, installed it myself. No squealing and the price was just right. Won't be needing another three years at least as the rear brakes does a smaller percentage of the breaking.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2014 10:09 PM PDT

Invicta Men's 6562 Subaqua Noma IV Collection Chronograph 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention grabber, very nice piece., February 21, 2013
It is so nice and imposing everyone sees it. Had it in my cart for a long time hoping the price drop a little and when it was down to the last one I had to have if. It is more than worth the price cause I paid more than 400 for other watch which no one sees. This is my second invicta and I need a third.

I By Invicta Women's 89051-006 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Blue-Dial Watch
I By Invicta Women's 89051-006 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Blue-Dial Watch
Price: $55.99
2 used & new from $49.31

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife loved it, February 6, 2013
She is happy to join the Invicta family. Her co-worker saw it and loved it so much that she got herself one. It is just the right size for her.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2013 6:38 AM PDT

Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Woven Satin Stripe Queen Sheet Set, Ivory
Divatex Home Fashions Royal Opulence Woven Satin Stripe Queen Sheet Set, Ivory
Price: $29.87

3.0 out of 5 stars too silky, December 24, 2012
Never realize this would be so silky. Will stick to cotton from now on. Mmay be a higher thread count would have maade a difference.

Newpoint International 370-Thread Count Mercerized Cotton Mattress Pad, King
Newpoint International 370-Thread Count Mercerized Cotton Mattress Pad, King
Price: $35.94
3 used & new from $30.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury feel, December 24, 2012
My bed now feels like that in a 5 star hotel. Got a new pillow-top bed and just added this piece so i now really love to go to bed.

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (Black) - Locked to Sprint
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (Black) - Locked to Sprint
107 used & new from $61.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price., December 24, 2012
My daughter just love her gift. Not an apple fan but the price was good. Also got the 5 for my son.

Car and Driver
Car and Driver
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm car crazy, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Car and Driver (Magazine)
Always wanted this subscription and the price was the deal maker for me. Now I can keep up with the journalists on the auto industry. I love to learn about every piece oof michine that is driven on the road. This one though might just focus on its NAME.

Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band
Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band
Price: $13.44
39 used & new from $13.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the purpose., December 24, 2012
After wearing my $150 G -Shock to work a few months my co-workers asked me if I'm crazy considering some of the neighbourhoods we work in, so I bought this cheaper mor practical watch for these kinds of rough areas I work in.

Invicta Men's 6674 Corduba Chronograph Black Dial Polyurethane Watch
Invicta Men's 6674 Corduba Chronograph Black Dial Polyurethane Watch
Price: $161.00
6 used & new from $135.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this watch., December 24, 2012
This is a gentlemans watch. It's big heavy and draws attention. This is my first Invicta watch and certainly wont be the last. I will show it off to all my friends who I am sure will all want to buy one. The price is also very good. Just love it.

The Story of the Jamaican People
The Story of the Jamaican People
by Sir Philip Manderson Sherlock
33 used & new from $14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A CLASSIC HISTORY OF JAMAICA, December 27, 2011
Worth every penny and more. I wish all my fellow Jamaican could get a copy, as well as well wishers of the islands.

Page: 1 | 2