Profile for timhansford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

timhansford RSS Feed

Mickey Outside (A White Collar Crime Thriller)
Mickey Outside (A White Collar Crime Thriller)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Outside, April 7, 2014
This was a great book. Instantly hooked on the story line and characters. Well thought out and an over all good read.

Norpro 360-Pack Ornate Wood Toothpicks
Norpro 360-Pack Ornate Wood Toothpicks
Price: $4.05
29 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars toothpicks, March 22, 2014
They work, they do what they are suppose to and look just a bit fancier than regular toothpicks. Good for parties.

Timebound (The Chronos Files Book 1)
Timebound (The Chronos Files Book 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Timebound, March 22, 2014
Good book. I wasn't aware that it would be geared toward your female audiences but the story was interesting and very well paced.

Bosch [HD]
Bosch [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Bosch [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
I chose this show because I like the actor. It is very good. I only gave it 4 stars because I have only seen one episode but so far I would keep watching it.

Grimm Season 2 [HD]
Grimm Season 2 [HD]
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grimm 2, January 8, 2014
My wife and I are in our 30's and live in Portland. This show is great, very interesting, well done, true to the Portland area.

Coleman 8' Extension Hose
Coleman 8' Extension Hose
Price: $20.72
41 used & new from $17.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Propane extension hose, December 30, 2013
I bought this to go from a tank to a propane tree that lets me run my lantern, stove and another propane item. It works great and is a perfect length for normal camping use.

Grimm Season 1 [HD]
Grimm Season 1 [HD]
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grimm, December 30, 2013
Very cool show. Great story lines, true to Portland area. A little weird at first but after a few episodes you get hooked.

Poetic Atmosphere Case for Apple iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) (Clear/Gray)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad case for the $$$, November 30, 2012
I am pretty picky about the case I pick. I wanted something tough for my new iPhone 5 but something small that keeps the good looks of the new phone and that will slide out of my pocket easily. This case does that perfectly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, January 14, 2011
Just got my Kindle for Christmas and I picked otu the case after I got it. Great case, holds the Kindle in place btu easy to take out. I like to read without the case but this thing keeps the dust off of it and very good for travel. The case is very tough and lite. Quality product for the price.

ACORN Men's Fave Gore Slipper,Night Tweed,12-13 M US
ACORN Men's Fave Gore Slipper,Night Tweed,12-13 M US
Price: $30.45
15 used & new from $30.14

5.0 out of 5 stars great slipper, January 14, 2011
My mom and sister have Acorn slippers so I traded in my old ones and got these and they are perfect. Very comfortable and warm but not to the point where your feet sweat.