Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for JoB > Reviews

Browse

JoB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 504

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JoB RSS Feed (mayaguez,P.R)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kentucky
Kentucky
Price: $12.99
50 used & new from $4.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Tried To Like It But Couldn't, April 15, 2016
This review is from: Kentucky (Audio CD)
After the first two tracks, the album got completely uninteresting. I tried to like the album and got curious after hearing ''In Our Dreams'' but it just wasn't enough after that for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2016 11:04 PM PDT

Crazy Eyes
Crazy Eyes
Price: $7.99
61 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Solid Album, April 15, 2016
This review is from: Crazy Eyes (Audio CD)
Sonically, the album is sensational. Sure, there are a lot of sounds heard between the guitar parts and bass lines at times but the songs are really hard, not as heavy as their first 3 albums but for this day and age, it did pack a punch. Richard Patrick and his rotating group of musicians delivered a solid album, their best since ''The Trouble with Angels'' and I'd even top this album over that one, and I'm a Filter fan since 1995 and to me this album I'd rank it 4th from their entire catalogue. My favorite tracks are ''Nothing in My hands'', Mother E, Pride Flag and Tremors.

Never Be Tamed
Never Be Tamed
Offered by Music Obsession
Price: $10.70
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Conflicted!, March 21, 2016
This review is from: Never Be Tamed (Audio CD)
The singer reminds me of Ray Alder when he sang on the ''No Exit'' and ''Perfect Symmetry'' albums for Fates Warning. High pitched vocals and excellent music throughout the album. I highly recommend this album.

Numb3rs: Season 5
Numb3rs: Season 5
DVD ~ David Krumholtz
Price: $14.26
29 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid As Always, March 21, 2016
This review is from: Numb3rs: Season 5 (DVD)
Prelude to an ending, this season is a solid one. There were a few episodes that I would say are skippable but the chemistry in it is undeniable.

King Of Fools E.P.
King Of Fools E.P.
Price: $4.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, March 21, 2016
This review is from: King Of Fools E.P. (MP3 Music)
An enjoying E.P, although it surprises me that this did not get the Parental Advisory label as it should have. The first 3 songs contain quite a few profanity in the lyrics.

Carved in Stone
Carved in Stone
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $12.78
20 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!, March 21, 2016
This review is from: Carved in Stone (Audio CD)
One of my favorite Rage albums. ''Drop Dead, Carved In Stone, Without You'' are my favorite off the album.

Us And The Night
Us And The Night
Price: $9.99
86 used & new from $4.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing 5 Year Wait, March 21, 2016
This review is from: Us And The Night (Audio CD)
Man, 5 years waiting for this? A lot of people proclaim this as being a ''comeback'' to their roots but for me, it ain't even close. This album for me doesn't even come close to their last album, in fact, their self titled album was much better than this. I honestly thought this was generic at best, nothing like they have released before. The opener wasn't even an energetic track like ''Time of My Life, Train, Right Where I Belong, etc''

This for me is a sad wait for a band I had high hopes in coming back strong after losing Henderson and Harrell. Every band is entitled to have a bad album, this one for me is 3DD's album.

Inhaling Corporate
Inhaling Corporate

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 23, 2015
This review is from: Inhaling Corporate (MP3 Music)
They sort of remind me of Helmet in some aspects. Good album to download and listen to.

Calls from the Horizon
Calls from the Horizon
Price: $6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Symphonic EP, July 18, 2015
This review is from: Calls from the Horizon (MP3 Music)
The Fall of Eve utilize a lot of synthesizer in their songs on the debut but it blends well with the intensity of the lead singer. My favorite songs are Evangeline, Shields of Faith & Envy. Good Symphonic/Gothic metal band to keep on listening to in the future.

LIght This Fuse
LIght This Fuse
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Soul, July 18, 2015
This review is from: LIght This Fuse (MP3 Music)
Such a good voice, a voice of jazz at its finest. The album being her first and only album is a good album to listen to. I'd categorize it as a Jazz or Adult Contemporary album. A handful of good songs, good album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20