Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for kat > Reviews

Browse

kat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 246

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kat "Kat" RSS Feed (ringwood, nj United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
This Time Forever (Mickelle Book 1, Rebekka Book 1) (Mickelle's)
This Time Forever (Mickelle Book 1, Rebekka Book 1) (Mickelle's)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good book worth the read!, June 15, 2016
I really enjoyed this book, it had the right amount of romance and angst to keep you reading. I love that God played such a huge part in it, even though I am not Mormon and don't quite agree with all their views, I do agree with the sentiments of this book. It is not preachy but shows what impact accepting the Lord into our lives can have. I will be looking into more books of this series!

Fantasy Tower Defense 3D
Fantasy Tower Defense 3D
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars no feedback, no fun, March 18, 2016
This review is from: Fantasy Tower Defense 3D (App)
I love tower defense games, but at least a hint of objective would be nice ( besides the obvious) a description of what the towers did! Maybe a score or some kind of feedback during the game. I like levels, I like upgrades, I like a bit more strategy, this was boring and pointless, you set your towers up and wait to see when you will lose.....

Forever Womens Long Sleeves Just Do It Later Print Fleece Hoodie Crop Top
Forever Womens Long Sleeves Just Do It Later Print Fleece Hoodie Crop Top
Offered by Crazy Girls Collection
Price: $8.80
9 used & new from $3.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, March 3, 2016
My daughter is small and this sweatshirt is short on her, I even ordered a larger size because of other reviews posted about it being short. If you get it order at least 2 sizes bigger if you want it to stop at least at your waist.

Disney Juniors Take Me To Neverland Peter Pan Moon Juniors T-shirt (Small, Black)
Offered by Coast City Styles
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good t shirt, March 3, 2016
My daughter is quite pleased with this shirt. It is nicely sized for her and is long enough to cover.

Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
Price: $16.14
36 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great litter at a great price!, March 3, 2016
Great litter, good price, clumps really hard - in fact on occasion it clumps into big huge clumps that are difficult to remove! I have 6 cats and scoop at least once a day, this litter absorbs most odors and works very well.

Madelyn's Nephew
Madelyn's Nephew
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read on a snowy day!, January 23, 2016
This review is from: Madelyn's Nephew (Kindle Edition)
This was a twisted tale that leads you down many different paths. I admit to being somewhat lost as to what was happening in the world "out there" but totally pulled into the life of Madelyn. I would have a hard time categorizing this book into any one genre, as there is monsters, both real and imagined, futuristic parts which makes me think sci-fi, and the all too human element of people discovering who they are and what they are capable of. I finished this book in one afternoon during our "blizzard" and I must admit it was the perfect way to pass the day. I am curious about future books in this series and look forward to seeing how things play out. I did receive a copy of this book free from being on the author's mailing list, but I was not obligated to write this and rarely leave book reviews. I was just so captured by this book all day I wanted others to know it is worth the reading!

Fields of Wrath (Luis Chavez Book 1)
Fields of Wrath (Luis Chavez Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book Great read, January 6, 2016
I don't leave a lot of book reviews but this book was so much better then I had expected. I received it as a kindle first book, but would have bought it if I had known how much I would enjoy it. I am curious about sequels as this was a book one, I usually hate those kinds of books, when I am forced to buy more to find out what happens, but this is a stand alone book. It wasn't preachy, even with a priest being the main character. The editing was good with no obvious goofs.

Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash with Extra Deep Clean, Fresh Mint flavor, 33.8 FL OZ
11 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash, November 9, 2015
I received this product for free from Bzzagent in return for an honest review. I really liked the mellow flavor and non burning effect of this mouthwash. It made my mouth feel super clean. My kids really liked it and anything that gets your kids to brush and swish more is a great thing!! I personally found it better to use as night mouthwash then in the morning because the subtle mint flavor hangs around too long and changes the flavor of my morning tea. Overall a great product that my kids really liked!

Jigsaw Puzzles: HDR
Jigsaw Puzzles: HDR

4.0 out of 5 stars great puzzle app!, September 25, 2015
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles: HDR (App)
Puzzle boss does a great job with their puzzle apps, they have fixed problems I've previously had doing their puzzles so now they are frustration free! They offer a lot of options in how you want to do your puzzles, make sure you check out the settings. The puzzles save upon exiting, but only the pieces attached to other pieces or have been placed correctly, stay on the playing field, a little annoying but easily dealt with. If you like puzzles, you should like this app. I can no longer do regular puzzles due to diminished eyesight, I can happily do these!

The Prettiest One: A Thriller
The Prettiest One: A Thriller
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing book, September 25, 2015
This is a book filled with twists and turns and all sorts of surprises, I must admit it was totally not what I expected, but I enjoyed it and had trouble putting it down to deal with life! I didn't like how it switched POV mid chapter with no real break, it sometimes was jarring to have it switch without warning. Overall I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a good thriller that is fairly well written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20