ARRAY(0x9dd9360c)

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

roisin730 RSS Feed

BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot
BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot
Price: $42.82 - $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected!, December 13, 2010
So, after wanting a pair of "fuzzy" boots for years, but not wanting to pay bookoo $$$ for Uggs, I discovered Bearpaw. Where do I begin? These boots are sooo comfy! Great for wearing without socks. They keep your feet warm and dry but are not overly hot. Some other reviews I read said that they ran small, but I ordered a size 9 (I usually wear an 8 or 9 depending on the shoe) and they fit perfectly! I decided on the abigail style because I have large-ish calves and was worried about being able to get the boot on. This style is also great because I can easily tuck my boot cut jeans into it (I am not one of the privileged few who look good in skinny jeans). The sole is sturdier than it looks in the pictures. As for traction, this style doesn't look like it would be that safe to wear on icy days, but I haven't tried it out yet. Probably better for going to the mall than shoveling your driveway. Anyway, I ordered black (because it goes with everything!) but can definitely see myself ordering more colors in the future! Glad that I finally decided to get some of these boots!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 7:03 PM PST