Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Cameron Olson > Reviews

Browse

Cameron Olson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cameron Olson RSS Feed

BL-FP200C / SP.85S01GC01 Original Bulb/Lamp with Housing for OPTOMA THEME-S HD32 HD70 HD7000 HD720X Projector 150 Day Warranty
Offered by Qcoo
Price: $84.15
11 used & new from $84.15

1.0 out of 5 stars I got this to replace a bulb with nearly 3 ..., May 30, 2016
I got this to replace a bulb with nearly 3,000 hours in my Optoma HD32, and it is very dim, even with the projector brightness turned all the way up. My projector is in a basement, and even with natural light 100% blocked we struggle to see the picture - in scary or darker toned movies, sometimes you can barely tell what's going on. I would say it has to be putting out 1/3 to 1/2 of the lumens of the old bulb, which once again, has almost 3,000 hours on it and is nowhere near prime condition itself.

We've switched back to the old one for as long as it lasts, and would definitely not purchase this bulb again.

Checkered Leather for SlideBelts (Buckle Not Included) (48")
Checkered Leather for SlideBelts (Buckle Not Included) (48")
Offered by SlideBelts Inc.
Price: $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good from afar, but it's low quality leather/pleather, definitely lacking in the "touch and feel" department, June 14, 2014
It looks good from afar, but it's low quality leather/pleather, definitely lacking in the "touch and feel" department. A little thin in width overall too, seems like it's an eighth or sixteenth of an inch thinner than my other one. I needed a replacement belt for my ratchet-style Armani belt buckle, the belt had started cracking after a few years of use, and this looked really good online. It looks good in person from a distance, but up close looks and feels cheap.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 9:13 AM PST

CHOETECH CHOE-T510 Wireless Charging Dock with 3 Coils Charging Area for Qi-Enabled Phones
Offered by CHOETECH-Official
Price: $44.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Works less than 10% of the time, May 27, 2014
I wanted a solution that would work seamlessly, where I could dock my phone and have it be charging without messing around with plugging and unplugging cables all the time, so I got this to replace my non-charging car dock.

Long story short: when I first got it, it worked about half the time, then dropped to 30%, and now works only 10% of the time. Most of the time, the light is on but it's not charging. Or even more irritatingly, it will continuously cycle charging on and off, gently serenading me with the "charging on" noise hundreds of times per song or phone call (my phone bluetooths and provides all the music while driving).

This is after trying 3 different USB cables and 3 different power sources (cigarette lighter, bluetooth dongle USB port, and finally wired directly into the fuse block) to get it to work consistently. I've also done things like tried docking the phone upside down or sideways. It never has worked consistently. Now it's just an overly expensive extra-thick car dock, and if I want to charge my phone, I have to mess with plugging and unplugging cables and an extra-thick car dock.

My phone, a Note 3, wirelessly charges seamlessly using any of my non-car QI bricks, so it's not a phone issue. Stay away from this charger, unless you enjoy the idea of hours of alternating "charge on / charge off" noises gently serenading you into empty battery land.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING prices, I thought they would be too good to be true..., January 1, 2006
At first upon seeing the prices, AND $5 shipping on most items, I thought that this site must be too good to be true.

I ordered a power inverter and an amplifier wiring kit from them, and everything was top notch. The stuff was brand new, in box, at the advertized (significantly lower than other sites) price, and with only $5 shipping.

I would definitely do business with them again, and plan on doing so.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality construction, but built wide, December 7, 2005
I liked the design, so I ordered this hoody. It is made of high quality fabrics, is nice and heavy, and is solidly constructed.

My single complaint is it is built for wide people, and the bottom is loose and baggy with no drawstring or elastic to speak of, and so lets cold air in. I would go the next size down, but the arms on the too-wide one I have now are just barely long enough as it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch shirt, November 30, 2005
I am very pleased with this shirt, it fits very well. It is cut flatteringly, and is just right lengthwise and sleevewise.

It is also very light weight and holds heat well.

Russell Athletic Men's Basic Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
Russell Athletic Men's Basic Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
Price: $6.28 - $17.00

1.0 out of 5 stars These shirts are for short and wide people, November 30, 2005
Unfortunately for me, I ordered 3 of these shirts in a variety of colors right away, rather than buying one and seeing if I liked it.

I don't like these shirts. I bought 3 size large, because all of my other shirts that fit well are size large.

They are barely long enough lengthwise, stopping at about my hips. And they are VERY wide, and cut very unflatteringly. It is as though these shirts are made for short wide people, because it BILLOWS on me torso wise, while at the same time being nearly too short to be usefully worn.

I certainly won't be buying Russel shirts again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2011 12:31 PM PST