Profile for Cameron Jon Olson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cameron Jon Olson RSS Feed

Checkered Leather for SlideBelt (Buckle Not Included) (46-50")
Checkered Leather for SlideBelt (Buckle Not Included) (46-50")
Offered by SlideBelts Inc.
Price: $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good from afar, but it's low quality leather/pleather, definitely lacking in the "touch and feel" department, June 14, 2014
It looks good from afar, but it's low quality leather/pleather, definitely lacking in the "touch and feel" department. A little thin in width overall too, seems like it's an eighth or sixteenth of an inch thinner than my other one. I needed a replacement belt for my ratchet-style Armani belt buckle, the belt had started cracking after a few years of use, and this looked really good online. It looks good in person from a distance, but up close looks and feels cheap.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 8:48 AM PDT

CHOE UPGRADED Qi Wireless Car Charger Dock with Wide Charging Area Wireless Charger for SONY Xperia Z3V,Nexus 5, Nexus 4,LG G3, MOTO Droid Mini,HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Blackberry Z30,Pentax ,Samsung, Google, LG, HTC and Other Qi-Enabled Phones
Offered by Greenjia
Price: $100.00
3 used & new from $31.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Works less than 10% of the time, May 27, 2014
I wanted a solution that would work seamlessly, where I could dock my phone and have it be charging without messing around with plugging and unplugging cables all the time, so I got this to replace my non-charging car dock.

Long story short: when I first got it, it worked about half the time, then dropped to 30%, and now works only 10% of the time. Most of the time, the light is on but it's not charging. Or even more irritatingly, it will continuously cycle charging on and off, gently serenading me with the "charging on" noise hundreds of times per song or phone call (my phone bluetooths and provides all the music while driving).

This is after trying 3 different USB cables and 3 different power sources (cigarette lighter, bluetooth dongle USB port, and finally wired directly into the fuse block) to get it to work consistently. I've also done things like tried docking the phone upside down or sideways. It never has worked consistently. Now it's just an overly expensive extra-thick car dock, and if I want to charge my phone, I have to mess with plugging and unplugging cables and an extra-thick car dock.

My phone, a Note 3, wirelessly charges seamlessly using any of my non-car QI bricks, so it's not a phone issue. Stay away from this charger, unless you enjoy the idea of hours of alternating "charge on / charge off" noises gently serenading you into empty battery land.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING prices, I thought they would be too good to be true..., January 1, 2006
At first upon seeing the prices, AND $5 shipping on most items, I thought that this site must be too good to be true.

I ordered a power inverter and an amplifier wiring kit from them, and everything was top notch. The stuff was brand new, in box, at the advertized (significantly lower than other sites) price, and with only $5 shipping.

I would definitely do business with them again, and plan on doing so.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality construction, but built wide, December 7, 2005
I liked the design, so I ordered this hoody. It is made of high quality fabrics, is nice and heavy, and is solidly constructed.

My single complaint is it is built for wide people, and the bottom is loose and baggy with no drawstring or elastic to speak of, and so lets cold air in. I would go the next size down, but the arms on the too-wide one I have now are just barely long enough as it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch shirt, November 30, 2005
I am very pleased with this shirt, it fits very well. It is cut flatteringly, and is just right lengthwise and sleevewise.

It is also very light weight and holds heat well.

Russell Athletic Men's Basic Cotton Long Sleeve Tee
Russell Athletic Men's Basic Cotton Long Sleeve Tee
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars These shirts are for short and wide people, November 30, 2005
Unfortunately for me, I ordered 3 of these shirts in a variety of colors right away, rather than buying one and seeing if I liked it.

I don't like these shirts. I bought 3 size large, because all of my other shirts that fit well are size large.

They are barely long enough lengthwise, stopping at about my hips. And they are VERY wide, and cut very unflatteringly. It is as though these shirts are made for short wide people, because it BILLOWS on me torso wise, while at the same time being nearly too short to be usefully worn.

I certainly won't be buying Russel shirts again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2011 12:31 PM PST