Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for M. Fernandez > Reviews

Browse

M. Fernandez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Fernandez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Michael Kors Neoprene Jet Set N/S Tote (Red)
Michael Kors Neoprene Jet Set N/S Tote (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!!!, November 26, 2013
Gave this to my wife as part of her birthday gift and she loved it. It comes in a very nice bright red (but not painful to the eye) and it really livens up her wardrobe. The neoprene material used is very smooth and soft to touch. It has enough pockets for mobile phones and other small items. She gets a lot of compliments each time she uses it. I plan to buy this in other colors. Oh and by the way its her new favorite bag.

Kate Spade New York Brightspot Avenue-Grayce  Tote,Vivid Snapdragon,One Size
Kate Spade New York Brightspot Avenue-Grayce Tote,Vivid Snapdragon,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it and has gotten a lot on positive comments!, March 17, 2013
I gave this to my wife as a wedding anniversary gift and she loved it, It looks very classy and the bag "stands" well and does not slouch at all. The leather is very good and the color (snapdragon) is very bright and lively. She has used the bag on a couple of occasions (birthday parties mostly) and she has gotten a lot of positive comments. I am planning to get one in Maraschino or Yellow next time (wish I could afford to get both colors)

Kate Spade New York Signature Spade Quilted-Bon  Tote,Royal Cobalt,One Size
Kate Spade New York Signature Spade Quilted-Bon Tote,Royal Cobalt,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with jeans!, January 8, 2013
Got one in cobalt blue and gave this to my wife as part of my Christmas gift for her.

It was her favorite of the lot. I thought of getting it for her since I thought it would go well with jeans when she wanted to go casual on weekends - she agreed with me. The bag itself is very light since its made out of polyester and as long as it does not come against something sharp it seems like it can last forever. It is also easy to clean since all you need is a damp clothe and the dirt wipes off just like that.

I got it also with special promos from Amazon, and the price which was in the USD 80.00 range was perfect. I only wish I got the green one as well when the price was low. Oh well maybe next time

crocs Men's Prepair II Slide Sandal,Black/Silver,(M8/W10) US
crocs Men's Prepair II Slide Sandal,Black/Silver,(M8/W10) US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not as comfortable as the Prepair I, January 6, 2013
These are comfortable but not as comfortable and the Prepair I that I had before. The sizing is true I am a size 8 mens and the size 8 I got fits like a glove. Because of the style one just needs to remember that if one has wide feet, this style might not work and a thong type might work better (for wide or bumpy feet) :)

Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 36
Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 36
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now a Dickies fan!, January 6, 2013
It's my first time to purchase a Dickies belt. I always had the notion that more expensive a belt, the better - I was WRONG! This belt was under USD 15.00 but the quality is really good. Its actually much better than more expensive belts I have purchased before. After I got it, I used it everyday for 2 weeks and after the 2 weeks, it still looked and felt brand new. I still use it regularly and it's holding up very very well - what a belt! I highly recommend it.

I read a lot of reviews and did exactly what others recommended, I got a size (36) higher than my usual (34) belt and it fits perfectly (I use the middle hole, the 3rd out of 5 holes) The leather part of the belt is actually 40.5 inches and with the buckle the total length of the belt is 42 and 1/4 inches.

The belt is exactly the same color as pictured in Amazon, dark brown. Just look at the picture and you get a very accurate color. It looks great with jeans and khakis but I would not recommend it with formal pants. It's just a little stiffer than some belts but it works for me.

I will be purchasing the black one next time.

Crocs Duet Flip Flop,Black/Black,8 M US Men's/10 M US Women's
Crocs Duet Flip Flop,Black/Black,8 M US Men's/10 M US Women's

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the typical "bulky" crocs, November 4, 2012
This review is from: crocs Unisex Duet Flip (Apparel)
If you are used to wide looking crocs, the duet flip will give you a different experience. I got my usual size, 8M/10W, and when I first looked at them they looked small, however they fit perfectly when I put them on. I then realized they fit like typical flip flops rather than the usual wide crocs that are about 1/2 wider all around your feet. If you like the fit the look of flip flops and want the comfort of Crocs, then these are perfect. 5 stars for me.

KitchenAid Cook's Series Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer
KitchenAid Cook's Series Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $25.18
2 used & new from $22.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and still working!, November 16, 2011
There have been reviews with other brands that state that the thermometer breaks after using them a few times - this is not the case for this brand. We have been using ours for a few months now and it still works perfectly as it did the first time out of the "box". It gives an accurate reading (Fahrenheit) and the labels are clear (as least for me)and we haven't burned or under cooked anything out of the oven yet.Also labeled separately are measurements for "rare", "medium", "well" making life easier. I am happy with this brand!

UPDATE : Its been almost 4 years since I first posted my review and our thermometer still works perfectly.

BALLY Men's Prestig Sneaker,Black,8.5 D
BALLY Men's Prestig Sneaker,Black,8.5 D
Offered by SHERMAN'S NYC.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but it seems to need breaking-in..., November 16, 2011
This is a very good looking sneaker (as I have gotten a few compliments) and it is very well made and seems sturdy. My only issue lies in the fact that it needs breaking-in. I only say this only because in the past, Bally shoes that I had purchased did not need any breaking-in. I have worn these a few times now and they still seem a little stiff (though not as stiff as the 1st time I wore them) hence the 4 stars. Having said this, I still think its a great pair of shoes.

Timex Men's T5K239 1440 Digital Silver-Tone Resin Watch with Navy Band
Timex Men's T5K239 1440 Digital Silver-Tone Resin Watch with Navy Band
Offered by Hippsh LLC
Price: $18.79
4 used & new from $18.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch (large display so you'll always see the time), May 2, 2011
This is a great watch with a face thats big but not too big (unless you like watches with really big faces) I bought a Timex 1440 T5J561 last year and although it was a great watch I found the 40mm case diameter a little too small for a sports watch so I gave it away. This model T5K239 with a 44mm case diameter is perfect for me. I use it for running and the display is big for easy viewing. Its also light but not light enough that you forget that you are wearing a watch. Pls take note that the color of the band is not black as indicated in the description by Amazon, its actually dark/midnight blue(closer to the picture which makes the description and picture confusing) but the color still works for me. Also the letters for the days are really small so that I can't see them well even when I am standing still but its not a deal breaker. Great watch, great price. 5 stars in my book.

Wii Nunchuk Controller - White
Wii Nunchuk Controller - White
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $18.99
81 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, April 18, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Got these much cheaper that the ones I saw in stores. Delivery was fast and didn't have to pay sales tax as well. Great job Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3