Profile for T. Abraham > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Abraham RSS Feed (Redding, ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nature's Way Ginger Root, 550mg, 180 Capsules (Pack of 2)
Nature's Way Ginger Root, 550mg, 180 Capsules (Pack of 2)
Price: $15.98
20 used & new from $13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars GINGER IS AMAZING FOR TREATING AND PREVENTING HEARTBURN!!!, April 27, 2015
I STUMBLED UPON THESE GINGER CAPSULES BY ACCIDENT. I ORDERED THEM BASED ON WHAT I HAD READ~ THAT GINGER IS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR INFLAMMATION. WHILE I DIDN'T GET RELIEF FOR THAT ISSUE, I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED WHEN I REALIZED THAT MY LIFELONG, EXTREME HEARTBURN HAD GONE MISSING AFTER TAKING GINGER FOR A FEW DAYS! I HAVE USED OVER THE COUNTER ACID RELIEF, AS WELL AS PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR MY SEVERE HEARTBURN FOR ALMOST 25 YEARS. PEOPLE....GINGER IS A MIRACLE! I TAKE (4) TABLETS, (3) TIMES A DAY, AND UP TO (5) TABLETS IF NEEDED. ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS. I NO LONGER NEED ANY HEARTBURN MEDICINE. ONE HAPPY GIRL HERE:)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2015 12:03 PM PDT

Snapdragon Baked Rice Crisps, Sour Cream and Wasabi, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Snapdragon Baked Rice Crisps, Sour Cream and Wasabi, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $15.27
8 used & new from $15.27

5.0 out of 5 stars SCRUMPTIOUS!, April 27, 2015
THESE CRISPS ARE DELICIOUS! PERFECT FOR SNACKING, AND FAIRLY DECENT FOR YOU. A LOT MORE FLAVOR THAN POTATO CHIPS, AND LESS FAT. I'M HOOKED:)

Sterilite 12179006 1.5-Bushel Ultra Square Laundry Basket with Titanium Handle Inserts, Black, 6-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BASKETS!, April 27, 2015
THESE BASKETS ARE WONDERFUL! THE SQUARE SHAPE MAKES THEM SO MUCH EASIER TO HANDLE. THE BLACK AND GREY COLOR KEEPS THEM LOOKING BRAND NEW. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE, ESPECIALLY TO ANYONE WHO DOES A LOT OF LAUNDRY. THEY ARE GREAT!

Best Pet Supplies BPS - 5-step Foam Pet Stairs/Steps - White Lambswool
Best Pet Supplies BPS - 5-step Foam Pet Stairs/Steps - White Lambswool
Price: $75.99
2 used & new from $64.59

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!!, March 26, 2015
These pet stairs are the best! After trying so many different styles of stairs that my dogs would never use, these arrived today and within minutes my dogs were happily and confidently running up and down with ease. Even my 14 year old, half crippled pug loves them. I purchased the 5 step because I have a taller bed. Although the top stair is still about 10 inches from the top of the bed, my dogs are able to pull themselves up with ease . This is due to the design and material of the stairs. Unlike wooden stairs that can be slippery and rigid, these are soft enough for the dog to dig their nails into a bit if needed to balance or steady themselves. I wish I had found these years ago. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2015 3:18 PM PDT

Rockland 3 Piece Safari Polycarbonate Abs Upright Set, Camo, One Size
Rockland 3 Piece Safari Polycarbonate Abs Upright Set, Camo, One Size
Price: $147.76
9 used & new from $96.04

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT DURABLE!!, March 17, 2015
I'm not much of a camo person, but these......are adorable! Heavy duty and stylish. Appear to be well made. The thin protective plastic film used for shipping is a royal pain to remove, but these suitcases are worth it!

UPDATE~ SADLY, AFTER ONLY ONE TRIP WITH THIS SET, I HAVE TO SAY.....I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. CUTE, YES. DURABLE? NO. THEY JUST DON'T HOLD UP. I EXPECTED THE NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR FROM THE BAGGAGE HANDLERS AT THE AIRPORT. WHAT I GOT WAS MUCH WORSE. THE VINYL THAT LINES THE ZIPPER JUST PULLED OFF WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION. THE NORMAL BUMPS AND BRUISES ACTUALLY END UP LOOKING LIKE WHITE CREASES ALL OVER THE LUGGAGE. I RETURNED THEM:( TOO BAD, BECAUSE I LOVED THEM. SAVE YOUR MONEY~HONESTLY.

Sleep Apnea Chin Strap - CPAP Chin Strap - Snoring Chin Strap - The SnoreDoc®‎ Anti Snore Sleep Apnea Chin Strap - The New Snore Solutions Device - Snore Stopper Relief Guard - Sleep Aid Jaw Strap Reduces Snoring - Allows a Restful Night's Sleep - Comfortably Prevents Snoring - Best Device on the Market! - TRY RISK FREE!
Offered by National-Distributors
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $11.99

Small Pet Dog Cat Puppy Self Food Feeder and Water Fountain
Small Pet Dog Cat Puppy Self Food Feeder and Water Fountain
Offered by FineHome
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this product for our cat, March 5, 2015
We love this product for our cat. It takes up less room than a water dish with separate food dish would, it looks great, and holds a lot of food and water. I recommend this product!

P.S.I. Imports DPS5510 Anti-Spill Waterhole Small Animal Dog Dishes and Bowl
P.S.I. Imports DPS5510 Anti-Spill Waterhole Small Animal Dog Dishes and Bowl
Offered by JD PowerSellers
Price: $9.12
19 used & new from $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality~ works great for my small dogs and cats, March 5, 2015
Excellent quality~ works great for my small dogs and cats. The lid will seem a bit hard to snap on, but that is what makes this product far superior to others I have purchased. Once on, the lid is snug and secure and stays in place until you need to remove it later. Love this product. Don't make the same mistake that I made; in an effort to save a couple of bucks I just purchased a similar item "Petmate No Spill 6 cup capacity bowl in blue"~ very cheaply made, far inferior to this product. The price difference was only about $3.00. but the quality of this item was ten times better.

Boxeroo Pack of 3 Colorful Extra long(6 feet/2 meter) Sturdy Fabric Nylon Braided Micro USB Charging Cord Data Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Google Nexus 4 (Pink/Purple/Blue)
Offered by oneBuyone
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $7.29

Casual Canine Glow Nylon Dog Collar, 14 to 20-Inch, Green
Casual Canine Glow Nylon Dog Collar, 14 to 20-Inch, Green
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. It glows in the dark which makes ..., March 5, 2015
Great quality. It glows in the dark which makes it so much easier to see my little black pug dog in the driveway at night. Nice quality and appearance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3