Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for WatchinOro > Reviews

Browse

WatchinOro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WatchinOro RSS Feed

iXCC 4-port USB 9.6 A 48W Universal Car Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android and Windows Smartphones and Tablets - Silver
Offered by iXCC
Price: $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but I think it will work fine. I'm very confused about the ratings for which ..., November 22, 2015
I have not used it yet, but I think it will work fine. I'm very confused about the ratings for which I selected this product. Several people said they like the way that it fit into the cupholder and especially the retractable cord. That is not the case. The product is exactly as pictured. It is one piece and you are looking at two different views. There is no cord.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2016 12:24 PM PDT

Brieftons NextGen Spiralizer: 4-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, 150% Bigger, 50% Less Wastage, Perfect Veggie Spaghetti/Pasta Maker
Offered by Wow Pocket Savers LLC
Price: $15.33
4 used & new from $7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems very sturdy and easy to clean, October 12, 2015
Excited to use it. I have it all cleaned up, have watched the videos and am looking forward to using it.

Cobra Women's Baffler XL Golf Driver
Cobra Women's Baffler XL Golf Driver

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of ordering this online!, March 18, 2014
I ordered this club through Amazon, but it was sold by Tomball Golf. I took it to the driving range along with the Callaway driver that I have been using. I lost about 25 yards with the new Cobra driver. I contacted the seller to return the club. Their website say that provide a 45 day guarantee. I only had the club a few days and never played a round of golf with it. I only used it on the driving range that one time. Tomball Golf informed me that if you order things from them through Amazon, their guarantee for the 45 days is not valid. They will only offer me $78 for the club.

Security outdoor waterproof fake camera , waterproof dummy camera
Security outdoor waterproof fake camera , waterproof dummy camera
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $8.99
9 used & new from $3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, October 11, 2012
I am using these in conjunction with real cameras & I can't tell the difference myself. I certainly wouldn't enter this property.