Profile for Christopher Barton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher Barton "I'm a politically conservative, technologically inclined, open-minded, all American citizen of this great terrestrial ball we call home. I keep my head in the clouds, I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy novels but I keep my feet on the ground, I stay informed on news and current events, and I love the fact that I can still form and express my own opinions in this great nation we call The Untied States." RSS Feed (SHREVEPORT, LA, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rayovac Platinum Pre-Charged NiMH AA Size Batteries, PL715-4 GEN, 4-Pack
Rayovac Platinum Pre-Charged NiMH AA Size Batteries, PL715-4 GEN, 4-Pack
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $8.50
17 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, long life, great price, July 1, 2014
No problems out of these batteries, have used Rayovac batteries in my bluetooth keyboard and mouse since 2011 and they continue to perform without problems. Good value and product

Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1333 MT/s  (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Modules For Mac CT2C8G3S1339M
Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Modules For Mac CT2C8G3S1339M
Price: Click here to see our price
44 used & new from $145.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Late 2009 27 inch iMac (quad core i5), July 1, 2014
I'm running 24GB of RAM on my machine via these two sticks and two more 4GB sticks I purchased in 2011. No problems so far and I intend to purchase 2 more 8GB sticks of this RAM to upgrade the machine to a full 32GB soon. Great RAM so far

BUNN 12-Cup Glass Coffee Decanter, Black
BUNN 12-Cup Glass Coffee Decanter, Black
Price: $9.71
42 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Broke the coffee decanter at work... OOPS!, July 1, 2014
As I was washing one of the twin decanters at my office, the glass cracked on the bottom of one of the decanters and I had to replace it. Now I find that my co-workers are usually more apt to use this decanter than the original. It's been a big hit so far

Boxcave Aluminum Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Slim Keyboard for Apple iPad 2 /iPad 3 / iPad 4 / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / The New iPad With Retina Display / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab / And All Tablets / Computers and Laptops. (White)
Offered by EVERSTAR
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with iMac and iPad flawlessly, July 1, 2014
Purchased a used iMac for my stepson that needed a keyboard with a "Command" key so he could learn how to use the iMac properly. This keyboard has served well. It is certainly not an "Apple" keyboard nor is it even in the same class as a genuine "Apple" keyboard but it's fully functional, holds a charge, and hasn't given us any trouble since we've connected it to the machine.

Rayovac Everyday-Use Low Self Discharge NiMH AAA Size Batteries, 4-Pack
Rayovac Everyday-Use Low Self Discharge NiMH AAA Size Batteries, 4-Pack
Price: $7.97
4 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds charge, comparatively inexpensive to other rechargeable batteries, July 1, 2014
I've used a set of these since 2011 without having to replace them and when I got an iMac for my stepson, I decided to go with another set of the Rayovac rechargeables. Haven't had any problems and I don't expect any.

Replacement Lithium Pol Battery by Empire Jabra 14192-00, PRO 9400, PRO 9450 CPP-549
Offered by e-batterystore
Price: $9.97
4 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for batteries on headsets at my office, July 1, 2014
I keep my headset on for between 8 and 10 hours a day, usually 5 days a week and before replacing the original batteries with these, I would have to take the headset off about midday to recharge the batteries. These batteries allow for a full day's use without charging in between.

Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 With Keyboard and Mouse
Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 With Keyboard and Mouse
Price: $34.99
182 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard for office use, July 1, 2014
I'm a Mac user but working as Technical Support requires using Windows at my office. I'm used to the sleek design of Apple keyboards and mice and this certainly isn't an "Apple keyboard" but the Logitech MK520 has been an easy adjustment from 8-5. The connectivity radius of the MK520 allows for my CPU to be under and on the opposite end of my desk from where I sit so there approximately 10 feet between the keyboard/mouse and the bluetooth receiver connected to the CPU tower. Most of the time the connection is stable and responsive but occasionally the responsiveness will lag or the connection will drop altogether. Battery life is acceptable, leaving the mouse and keyboard turned "on" overnight while I'm away from the office without draining through an unreasonable amount of batteries. I'd recommend this keyboard for it's value and comfort.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)( Not for iPhone 5C ) Retail Packaging - White/Gray
Offered by Keystone West
Price: $19.90
25 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine OtterBox Defender, July 1, 2014
Sometimes you'll order what you think is a genuine OtterBox at a great price only to receive a knock-off that doesn't protect your iPhone as it should. This item is a Genuine OtterBox, has fit my iPhone 5 exactly as it should, and I've had no problems with the case or it's belt-clip.

Xbox 360 Hyperkin Charge Kit White
Xbox 360 Hyperkin Charge Kit White
Offered by GamePlayStore
Price: $8.99
13 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, July 1, 2014
Battery pack charge time is adequate, charging time is not a problem with the length of the connector-cable, and it works with my 360 just fine

CablesOnline 10-PACK 3.5mm Mono Female Jack to RCA Male Plug Audio Adapter (AV-A24-10)
Offered by CablesOnline
Price: $11.23
2 used & new from $11.23

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm headphone to RCA "mono" connectors, July 1, 2014
I work for a Music On Hold provider and most of our players require an "RCA-style" audio connection but there are some phone systems with proprietary audio connections that require the use of the factory provided audio cable which has a 3.5mm headphone connection. These adapters are inexpensive and fulfill the purpose without fail.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3