Profile for Dopey 88 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dopey 88 "Mark" RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Sleeping Dogs - Xbox 360
Sleeping Dogs - Xbox 360
Price: $12.80
104 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, plays like GTA, December 25, 2012
I really liked this game. I was a little skeptical about the game at first, but after playing it I think it was a great game. The game is much like GTA, but you are an undercover cop trying to dismantle the Triads from the inside. The storyline is great, but some of the side missions seem like they repeat themselves. If you are looking for a game while you wait for GTA V to come out, I would strongly suggest this one. Don't be fooled into gettting this game by some of the major actors (such as Emma Stone) that appear in this game, as they play minor parts in the story. However, the voice talent in this game, including actors, is very well done, and the game makes you feel like you are actually part of the story. Overall, I would recommend this game to a mature audience, as there is strong language and violence.

TaylorMade Penta TP Golf Balls (1 Dozen)
TaylorMade Penta TP Golf Balls (1 Dozen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ball I've played, March 27, 2011
This ball is the best I've ever played. It is really soft around the greens and is responsive to each different club. On off center shots it goes around the same distance, if not a little less. The ball is long off the tee and has little spin, but has a lot of spin with the wedges. I will never switch to another ball and am hooked on these. I do hope the price goes down a little, but overall the price is fair.

Swing Like a Pro
Swing Like a Pro
by Ralph Mann
Price: $19.46
102 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Book about Golf swing, September 27, 2009
This review is from: Swing Like a Pro (Hardcover)
This book goes over the golf swing in great detail. The book is based off of the swing model of all tour pros put together. It gives you drills that are guaranteed to work on every aspect of the swing: from grip, to takeaway, to impact, and after impact. The book explains about the swing model and states that you should imitate the model so your swing can be almost perfect. The book taught me a lot about the swing, and helped my swing become better. I recommended it to any golfer, as it goes into great detail about the golf swing.