Profile for AXJW > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AXJW "AXW" RSS Feed (Rochester, NY, USA)

Speedo Men's Fashion Xtra Life Lycra Solid Solar 1" Brief Swimsuit, Navy, 36
Speedo Men's Fashion Xtra Life Lycra Solid Solar 1" Brief Swimsuit, Navy, 36
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a little smaller than the size, but great overall, September 5, 2013
I believe the product fits on the smaller side. My waist size is 32ish and size 34 or 36 fits well. Great product overall.

Samsung Series 9 NP900X3D-A01US 13.3-Inch Premium Ultrabook (Silver)
Samsung Series 9 NP900X3D-A01US 13.3-Inch Premium Ultrabook (Silver)
6 used & new from $867.00

3.0 out of 5 stars not a good laptop, December 11, 2012
I waited for the whole summer for a Samsung Series 9 w/ Windows 8. However, my previous laptop died a month before Windows 8 came out and two months before Samsung 9 (this model) became available on Amazon. So I bought an Acer S7 instead on Oct. 26 for $1400 (I have no relationship with Acer). Then during Thanksgiving, this Samsung model became available and surprised me with a $899 price tag and $200 gift card (so $699 for me). I bought this right away, which is my second ultrabook in a month.

Overall, this laptop feels cheap compared to Acer. The screen is not as crisp as Acer S7. The keyboard appears to be squeakily during typing, although it is more accurate during typing. Touchpad is pretty accurate. I'm a little unsure about battery life, after on and off use today (a few short periods), it has 65% left.

Indeed, I found that ASUS 11.6-inch touchscreen was better.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2013 10:54 AM PST