Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amy > Reviews

Browse

Amy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Keep Me Still
Keep Me Still
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice read, May 31, 2016
This review is from: Keep Me Still (Kindle Edition)
It’s a cute story and I loved that there was something darker to both these characters. Perhaps one or two too many make out scenes but the plot is dynamic and the characters are strong. Happy to read it twice!

I've Seen It All Volume 3 (Yaoi Manga)
I've Seen It All Volume 3 (Yaoi Manga)
by Shoko Takaku
Price: $13.89
12 used & new from $11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, April 29, 2016
cute series. I do wish this one focused on the main couple but it started to develop the relationship of the other people in the series, but that's all right. Cute excited to see the next one

Til Death Do Us Part
Til Death Do Us Part
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute lighthearted fun, April 6, 2016
This was a cute lighthearted story that had me staying up to read the next chapter and had me telling my Husband I was happy he wasn’t trapped on an island. At the start of each chapter is a flash back between Henry and Sam, how they met, fell in love. After that the chapter goes into the story of Henry trying to survive on the island with the island. There are some mishaps but for the most part it’s a ‘lighthearted’ survival. They have lots of food/water so they have a decent life trapped there for all those years. When Sam learns that Henry is alive he’s already engaged to be married so he’s stuck in a bad situation, which is probably the most compelling in the story. I always felt really bad for him. Again if you looking for something super dramatic this probably isn’t the book. Also I usually skip prologues, but it was short so gave it a try. For some reason it really didn’t like it. The writing in the rest of the story is fine, but that prologue really threw me off. So don’t judge it just on that. It’s a cute, fun read.

Psycop: Property
Psycop: Property
Price: $12.95
41 used & new from $1.66

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 6, 2016
This review is from: Psycop: Property (Paperback)
another hit for me. I really enjoy this series. can't wait to read more

Amelia's Gift
Amelia's Gift
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars wholesome, April 6, 2016
This review is from: Amelia's Gift (Kindle Edition)
It was a cute wholesome book. Sometimes I found that Amelia was perhaps too wholesome. She almost did nothing wrong so the one time she did felt a little out of character, but then looking back if I’m remembering my childhood I think I’d remember only the parts where I was an angel too. Also a few religious line thrown in to be aware of if you’re thinking about using this in a classroom. Overall it was cute and showed how small actions can make a change in people’s lives.

Widdershins (Whyborne & Griffin) (Volume 1)
Widdershins (Whyborne & Griffin) (Volume 1)
by Jordan L. Hawk
Price: $11.99
28 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 29, 2016
this had such lovely writing. Really enjoyed the story and thought it was an overall good read.

Psycop Partners
Psycop Partners
Price: $13.95
29 used & new from $6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 29, 2016
This review is from: Psycop Partners (Paperback)
I jumped into the psycop series with book 7 by mistake. So I'm happy to go read from the start. It was a good story and I loved the grittiness of the story. So I'm happy to move on to this book series in order now.

The Shaping of an "Angry" Black Woman
The Shaping of an "Angry" Black Woman
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful prose, February 8, 2016
I admit I don't really that much poetry, but wanted to start reading more. I bought this book first an loved with. Tamara had such wonderful prose. I would read and stop and think how wonderful the line is, how the imagery came out into my head. Excited to see more from this author.

Spook Squad: A Psycop Novel
Spook Squad: A Psycop Novel
Price: $14.95
29 used & new from $11.21

5.0 out of 5 stars good even if you start with this one in the series, January 6, 2016
nice book. I started with this book so ended up reading it out of order. thought I felt like there was something I didn't get after page 50 I was getting everything. Good story, nice plot. I thought the characters were really enjoyable and I plan on going back and reading the series. The ending was a little 'let's check in on these characters from other books' so I think maybe 10 or so less pages, but it wasn't too bad.

Diet & Fitness Journal: I Love Getting Fit! - Start Your Journey To The New You!
by Go Go Kabuki Ltd.
Edition: Diary
Price: $5.47
2 used & new from $5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars does it's job, January 6, 2016
this works well for me. The pages look like the over but without the post it on it. The exercise block is rather big so you can get a big detail. At first I didn't like that there wasn't a section for snacks, but it ended up encourage me not to snack between meals. Also you write the dates in yourself so it's good for starting whenever you want.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4