Profile for J. Pepe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Pepe "realreviews" RSS Feed

Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract (Professional Chemical Peel)
Offered by Perfect Image LLC
Price: $34.95
7 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good results, November 30, 2014
I bought the lactic acid peel 50% the first time while I was attending my aesthetician school. I saw improvements right after my first treatment. It worked very good on my pigmentation but also in the overall skin appearance. I have combination skin that is more on the dry side. My skin is also very sensitive and this product didn't bother me. It really helps me a lot with my dry skin too. It Is very important you do a patch test and also is very important you use a SPF 30+ sunscreen while you are exfoliating your skin. By removing the first layer of the skin is crucial to protect it with a good sunscreen. Use a very good moisturizer too, your skin is going to need it, specially in the first 3-4 days. I also like to use a hyaluronic acid serum under my moisturizer for the first week after the peel.

An Illustrated History of What Passionate Conservatives Have Done to America and the World
by Walter C. Clemens
Price: $22.95
3 used & new from $8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars BUSHED! Should be Widely Read, October 21, 2004
Clemens's incisive evaluations of the president's statements and actions over a wide spectrum since 2001, graphically enlivened by Morin's editorial cartoons, tellingly exposes the emptiness of the 'compassionate conservative' mantra and the multiple failures of the administration's domestic and foreign policies. Bushed! pithily encapsulates the concerns of those disillusioned with the administration's foibles. From beginning to end, the book engages as well as disturbs and alarms the reader. It should be widely read. - Hermann Fr. Eilts, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and Deputy Commandant, U.S. Army War College.