Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for UNIQUE FINDS > Reviews

Browse

UNIQUE FINDS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

UNIQUE FINDS "unique_finds" RSS Feed (Bullard, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
10" Heavy-gauge Premium Silicone Reusable Colossal Drinking Straws, Set of 5
10" Heavy-gauge Premium Silicone Reusable Colossal Drinking Straws, Set of 5
Offered by Magnum Supreme
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use with Tervis Tumblers, March 6, 2016
Great assortment of flexible straws. They fit perfectly with my Tervis Tumblers. I use their custom lid for straws. I never liked their straws and these are perfect.

SHEEC - SoleHugger SECRET 4-Pair Pack - Women's Cotton No-Show Socks (Combo/Large)
Offered by D'aht World
Price: $34.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 6, 2016
I can't find these locally and they are the only ones that don't show in my shoes and grip the heels. Great!

60 Day Supply - World's Best Pearl Probiotic & Prebiotic Supplement - Doctor Certified - 15X More Effective Than Powder, Chewables & Capsules - Women, Men & Kids - Billions of Live Cultures - Best Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactobacillus and Acidophilus Supplement
Offered by Luv Ur Gut
Price: $49.37
4 used & new from $22.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable pearls for us and the Probiotic of choice!, November 21, 2015
This product has made an amazing difference in my immune system and in my stomach. I take drugs that cause constipation and taking these has stopped the problem. The pearl shape is another reason I love these. They are really easy to swallow. My husband has been on them too and says he has fewer stomach issues and less constipation (from taking medications that cause constipation.) I don't know enough about other probiotics to compare other brands. I know there are cheaper ones and more expensive ones. Some don't show their ingredients, some recommend taking two a day. This is one a day. Oh, and supporting a family owned business vs a major corporation in the USA is another reason to buy from this company. We will continue to buy these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2015 7:47 AM PST

Cosmetic or Makeup Organizer "White" That Spins for Easy Access to All Your Beauty Essentials, No More Clutter! Only Requires 12" of Space on Counter & Holds Taller Bottles.. Proudly Made in the USA! by PPM.
Offered by PPM Sales
Price: $54.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent organizer, August 15, 2015
Holds all of my hair and facial products. Evenly weighted, turns freely but not too fast. Design of the scalloped edges looks great on my bathroom counter. Be sure to measure before you purchase to ensure it will fit where you have a space. I previously had several plastic baskets. All of those contents and more fit onto this one. I love it. I can see each item and I can reach each item easily. It is a must for every woman.

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology
Price: $69.25
25 used & new from $69.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Cool!, July 4, 2015
The only thing I wish it had is a lower speed. This is a very effective, quiet fan that I use at night, It is about 3 feet away from my bed. We have air conditioning but keep the thermostat around 73 so this keeps me cool all night. It is powerful enough to ventilate an entire room. I used to use a Vornado. This is a great replacement. Wish remote had tactile finish so I could change in the night and know what I was changing in the dark!

Equinox Botanicals: Golden Salve with Propolis, 1 oz
Equinox Botanicals: Golden Salve with Propolis, 1 oz
Offered by Holistic Products Plus
Price: $14.82
9 used & new from $13.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great salve!, July 4, 2015
Works fast on just about anything. A keeper for my medicine cabinet.

AmerTac 73092CC LED Motion-Activated Nite Lite
AmerTac 73092CC LED Motion-Activated Nite Lite
Price: $8.40
18 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2015
Too bright for bedroom but works great in hallways.

Get Lost Wasp Beee Free Natural & Non-Toxic Wasp Deterrent, 2 Pack
Get Lost Wasp Beee Free Natural & Non-Toxic Wasp Deterrent, 2 Pack
Price: $8.04
23 used & new from $6.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable and effective, July 4, 2015
Seems to work so far. We have wasps and dirt dobbers. We have not seen any new nests. We have two on our small patio.

Bondi Band Solid Moisture Wicking 4" Headband, Navy, One Size
Bondi Band Solid Moisture Wicking 4" Headband, Navy, One Size
Price: $9.00
2 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2015
The best

Fishers Finery Women's Tranquil Dreams Short Sleeve Nightgown  Comfort Fit, Moonlight Blue, X-Large
Fishers Finery Women's Tranquil Dreams Short Sleeve Nightgown Comfort Fit, Moonlight Blue, X-Large
Offered by Fishers Finery
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy, very full, July 4, 2015
Heavy fabric for summer. I will likely not wear at all. I am still looking for fabric like "Cool Sets" used years ago. They closed their business and I have never found anything to compete with their products.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2015 10:26 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8