Profile for GregP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GregP RSS Feed

Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones
Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones
Offered by Wynfield74
Price: $199.99
21 used & new from $43.00

4.0 out of 5 stars high quality sound, July 7, 2011
These headphones are so comfortable. They fit nicely over my ears, blocking out noise in the room. The sound is full. Bass gets loud and not distorted. The price is great too! These headphones rock!

GSI High-Definition Scientific Digital LED Microscope, USB Video Connection to Computers/Laptops/Notebooks, Magnifies All Microscopic Articles 400x, Special Image Treatment, Includes Stand for Handsfree Use, for Hobby/Science/Education/Industrial- White

4.0 out of 5 stars small and portable, July 7, 2011
If you are looking for a small portable microscope that is inexpensive this one is great. It has a nice hands free stand. Connects right to the computer. The imaging is so cool. I can see the smallest particle with this little gem. The microscope is even kid friendly.

Nike Men's No Show Moisture Management Socks 3 pack
Nike Men's No Show Moisture Management Socks 3 pack
Price: $15.99 - $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, June 8, 2011
These are some good socks! I love the extra padding on the bottom. They are great for working out or wearing casually. They're a nice height and the sizing is good. They're all around really nice.

GSI Waterproof Headphones/Earphones for Underwater Swimming/Sports, Connect to all Audio, iPod/iPhone/iTouch/MP3

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new ear buds!, June 8, 2011
What an awesome set of ear buds! The clarity of this head set unit makes me so happy because it's hard to find a pair that stay in my ears and sound good too. It stays put underwater when I'm doing laps and had totally changed the swimming work out. Love em!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Deck, May 9, 2011
I was looking for the OE explode deck and came across this one it had a couple more options and the screen looked great on it as well. everything was was to hook up and has worked great, sound clarity and connecting my devices great all around deck.

Pyle P3001AT 3000W Hybrid Pre Amplifier with AM/FM Tuner
Pyle P3001AT 3000W Hybrid Pre Amplifier with AM/FM Tuner
Price: $140.45
50 used & new from $112.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality inexpensive product, May 9, 2011
Fab Stereo. It really has a great look. I thought it was a great deal being a two for one, Amplifier and Receiver both in and out work great with nice power. I priced out a amp and receiver separately and it was way more money the main reason I buy any audio systems is for the sound quality and this has it. I am recommending this to friends for sure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2012 5:50 AM PST

Lanzar VCHB310 Vector 3000-Watt Triple 10-Inch Slim-Designed Bass Box Enclosure
Lanzar VCHB310 Vector 3000-Watt Triple 10-Inch Slim-Designed Bass Box Enclosure
Price: $155.32
8 used & new from $137.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Loud as ...., April 4, 2011
Ok straight off the bat I should say this is one pumping system- I wondered if I should go with the 3k or if it was over/under kill- it is seriously perfect in my car- hart hitting highs and serious subby bass. A few songs I played reminded me how much variation in sound you miss every day with a crummy speaker- anyway-love it and would recommend it.