Profile for Joey jojo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joey jojo "joey" RSS Feed (SE Massachusetts)

Shengshou 2x2x2 Puzzle Cube, White
Shengshou 2x2x2 Puzzle Cube, White
Offered by seqshop-ships from HongKong
Price: $3.10
26 used & new from $3.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, March 2, 2015
Broke after a handful of twists. I would give it 0 stars if possible. Don't waste your money.

WeatherTech Custom Fit Rear FloorLiner for Toyota Highlander, Grey
WeatherTech Custom Fit Rear FloorLiner for Toyota Highlander, Grey
Offered by Auto and Truck Parts
Price: $78.72
77 used & new from $76.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits great!, March 19, 2013
Bought for a 2013 Highlander. The fit is perfect and it looks great! Total protection for your carpets too. The picture posted is incorrect, it is one piece.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 2:39 PM PDT

Spring Loaded Full Metal Gear Pistol Airsoft Gun.
Spring Loaded Full Metal Gear Pistol Airsoft Gun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk., November 19, 2012
The gun body is plastic and is not quality. It broke into pieces on the first use. Words cannot describe how cheap this gun is. Don't waste your money.

Wagan EL2003-5 SmartAC 400 Watt Continuous Power Inverter with 5V 2.1 Amp USB Charging Ports
Price: $44.90
12 used & new from $44.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 20, 2012
So far I have used via the power port for a 19 inch HDTV and antenna while tailgating and separately to charge and power various tablet,Nintendo dsi and mobile Phones while traveling. I have not used with the battery hook-ups, but this product seems solid. Previous posts have mentioned it was noisey- I didn't notice while in the vehicle. The cord is short.

Weber 2726
Weber 2726

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very nice but..., April 22, 2010
This review is from: Weber 2726 (Kitchen)
I was pleasantly surprised as the unit is bigger in real life than it appears in the pictures. This pit will hold fairly large pieces of wood that would otherwise fit in a wood stove or indoor fireplace. The construction is sturdy and from mostly good materials, as are all Weber products. The bottom ring that sits in the basin could have been less flimsy material in my opinion. We'll see how it stands up to heat. The top ring and all supports are stronger, thicker steel, as are the legs. The wood screws that hold the wood handles to their mounts are cheap. If you back one out, (say to turn the Weber logo right side up) it will strip. This was easily fixed with larger brass wood screws I had lying around the garage. I was slightly surprised that it had the "Made in China" stamp on the box. Most Weber replacement parts and charcoal grills I've seen are USA manufactured.
The ash-catcher is just for show, unless you want to drill holes in the bottom basin. I wouldn't recommend it. Anyway, it does look sharp. I'll put it to the fire test soon...
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2012 8:51 AM PST

Dell Latitude D610 Notebook PC (Off-Lease) - Intel Pentium M 1.86GHz, genuine Windows XP Home, 512MB DDR2, 40GB HDD, DVD/CDRW Combo

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the box and ready to go, January 5, 2010
I wanted to get my feet wet with my first laptop for home use. Not wanting to spend four figures, I decided to take a chance with a refurbished Dell Lattitude D610. I opted for a unit that was upgraded to 1.86 GHZ/1GB/100GB HD, It seemd to be a no-brainer for an extra $25. When the package arrived, I was hesitant to open it. I had pictured some beat up, well used machine. I was in for a big surprise. Aside from a few very superficial scratches on the shell, the machine appeared in great shape. I've been told that these lease machines generally are in good shape. The next few hours were spent testing it with no failures. Everything worked as advertised. The mouse and key board were responsive, no broken pixels on the screen. CD/DVD drive in perfect order and the USB ports (all four)worked fine. The Wifi connect immediatly picked up a few LAN's on my street. I piggy-backed to test that feature, but will pick up a router soon. Battery life was around 3 hours and charge time is minimal. Link-Tronics in Santa Anna did a fine job refurbishing the unit and shipping was very quick (paid extra for priority). All in all a great machine for the money. We'll see how it goes long term...

12/20/2010 update: Still works perfect, no probelms.

Antennas Direct ClearStream4 HDTV Antenna
Antennas Direct ClearStream4 HDTV Antenna
Offered by Sound-Waves
Price: $129.99
9 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh does it work!, March 9, 2009
I had been suffering with a set of amplified rabbit ears with marginal results. I live 32 miles from Boston broadcast towers, and 11 from Providence. Some Boston channels had no signal at all. Fox 25 Boston was one of them, leaving us watching Fox 64 in Providence with their lousy RI news. I read from other reviews here to go stronger than you need so this antenna can be installed in an attic. Quite frankly, it's only drawback is that I don't need another ugly hunk of metal on my house (sat. dish already). So that was my primary goal. I took further advice by mounting the j-bar (you must buy that too) to a piece of plywood which allows it to be moved to any spot on the attic floor. I expected better results, I got tremendously better. Channel 4 is a 100% signal. My Fox 25 that was too weak to come in is 89%. I highly recommend this even though the first box arrived with missing parts. Amazon's return policy was no sweat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2009 9:59 AM PDT