Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Alicia D > Reviews

Browse

Alicia D's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alicia D "Ali" RSS Feed (New Orleans, LA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Funplay Alphabet Play Mat
Funplay Alphabet Play Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT padding & great colors!, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Funplay Alphabet Play Mat (Toy)
We have several foam mats and this is THE NICEST! I love how each square has a different pattern imprinted on it...the letterframe and the letter even have differing patterns..it makes it so much fun! YES, the letters do come out and that can be a little bit of a pain for smaller kids BUT I am using it as a teaching tool and my 20 month old is doing pretty good at not taking them apart.....when he is older I will WANT to take them out so we can hold and go over each letter!

NOTE: Each square is roughly 1ft ...so this mat is actually around 28 square feet! When we first purchased it we read that is was 24sqft but ended up with 4 squares leftover in our 24 sqft closet....then DUH! I counted the 26 letters of the alphabet and then the moon and star squares....for a total of 28!!

Tot Tutors Kids' Toy Organizer With Storage Bins, Primary Colors
Tot Tutors Kids' Toy Organizer With Storage Bins, Primary Colors
Price: $63.60
33 used & new from $40.38

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT organizer!, October 3, 2011
I actually purchased my organizer at ToysRUs and I got it for $60 but it had ONE extra set of the smaller bins so it's about 8 inches wider. The size is perfect! Just shallow enough to go anywhere BUT the bins still provide TONS of storage!! I am teaching my 20 month old to put his toys away and this is nice since it keeps the different categories of toys visible and easy for him to know where to put away!

RoomMates RMK1253SCS Express Yourself Primary Colors Peel & Stick Wall Decals
RoomMates RMK1253SCS Express Yourself Primary Colors Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Price: $8.44
11 used & new from $8.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size of about 3 inches tall! Great primary colors, October 3, 2011
These decals are GREAT!! I am sooooo impressed with the ease of applying these to the wall. They do come in pcs so I cut them out and placed them on the wall with scotch tape to make sure I like the placement......then I used a credit card to help smooth them out. Easy enough!! The edges do NOT come loose but you can reposition easily enough!....OH!! and you can use the "outline" of each letter too since there is still color there..sorta a freebie!!

RoomMates RMK1478GM Sesame Street Bert and Ernie Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decals
RoomMates RMK1478GM Sesame Street Bert and Ernie Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decals
Price: $14.90
11 used & new from $8.21

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 MONTH OLD WENT NUTS!!, October 3, 2011
These decals are GREAT!! They are an awesome size (the same height as my 20 month old son!). I put them just above the baseboard in his playroom and he goes up and kisses them ALL the time!! It is sooooo sweet and cute! I am sooooo impressed with the ease of applying these to the wall. They do come in pcs so I cut them out and placed them on the wall with scotch tape to make sure I like the placement......then I used a credit card to help smooth them out. Easy enough!! The edges do NOT come loose but you can reposition easily enough!....OH!! and they DO have little 6inch tall or so, little characters on the page...so I used those on another wall and it was nice...sorta a freebie!!

L A Baby Organic Compact Porta Crib Pad with Jacquard Cover, Gold
L A Baby Organic Compact Porta Crib Pad with Jacquard Cover, Gold
Price: $63.49
13 used & new from $23.72

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT mattress!! NOT just a pad!!, October 3, 2011
I read previous reviews and was skeptical about this mattress! I had the freebie pad that came with the mini crib (Davinci) and it is disposable junk. THIS MATTRESS IS NOT!! It is like a REAL little mattress! It is fully finished on all sides and very firm! I am very happy with this purchase and I really see my baby sleeping more soundly on it. I also LOVE that it is fabric covered instead of plastic so when she moves around there is no sound! I did buy a waterproof mattress pad to put on it just to be safe.

You're My Home [Clean]
You're My Home [Clean]
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SONG!, October 3, 2011
This review is from: You're My Home [Clean] (MP3 Music)
Heard this song on The Today Show with Hoda Kotbe as her pick of the week! I LOVE IT!! It has the nicest message about his girl being his HOME! No matter where he is.

RoomMates RMK1698SCS Sesame Street Dots Peel & Stick Wall Decals
RoomMates RMK1698SCS Sesame Street Dots Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Offered by Store 51
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product! Stays PUT!!, October 3, 2011
I created a Sesame Street playroom in the closet under our stairs and these REALLY finished it off!! They are EASY to stick!! I used a credit card to smooth them down. They stick easily & can be repositioned easily BUT the edges do not come loose!!

The sizes are AWESOME!! The largest ones are pretty big!! I am VERY happy with my purchase!!

American Baby Company Organic Waterproof Natural Quilted Fitted Portable/Mini Crib Mattress Pad Cover
Price: $18.84
25 used & new from $12.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, October 3, 2011
This cover fits the portacrib mattress I just got and is so nice! It is waterproof without sounding plasticky or crunchy! VERY soft outer fabric too!

Luvable Friends Ribbed Cuff Girl Socks, 4 Pair, Multi, 0-6 Months
Luvable Friends Ribbed Cuff Girl Socks, 4 Pair, Multi, 0-6 Months
Offered by QUALITY ELITE
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Girly little socks! Great Deal, July 4, 2011
These are great cotton socks that keeps my little girl's feet just warm enough and are so cute with or without shoes!!

American Baby Company Heavenly Soft Minky Dot Chenille Portable/Mini Crib Bedding Set, White,3-Piece
Price: $77.36
3 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT quality! Soooo soft!!, July 4, 2011
I love this set! it is sooo soft and great quality!! The little comforter fits my mini crib (DaVinci Emily) perfectly and has a little bit of batting that I was surprised yet happy about, the sheet is a stretchy t-shirty material....the little ruffle around the edge is perfect for my little girl! I am beyond thrilled with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3