Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for G. Kellner > Reviews

Browse

G. Kellner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 258

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Kellner RSS Feed (Westfield, MA USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Eaternity: More than 150 Deliciously Easy Vegan Recipes for a Long, Healthy, Satisfied, Joyful Life
by Jason Wrobel
Price: $17.00
63 used & new from $13.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, July 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are some great recipes in here---tasty, and pretty simple to make, using ingredients that are found in most grocery stores (black bean veggie burgers, pine nut marinara quinoa bowl), so yum! There are others that include ingredients that I have never heard of---probably you have if you've been a vegan for a while, but if you're just starting out or just want to eat healthier, you probably wouldn't have heard of them either (camu camu powder? mangosteen powder? baobab powder?).

The other thing I wasn't wild about was the organization. "Eat for Weight Loss" ; "Eat for Great Skin"; "Eat for Better Sex"--I don't generally get hungry and think to myself "I think I'd like better skin now." Which is a problem all by itself. How long do I have to eat these recipes before my skin/mood/sex life improves? Can it just be all in one big binge and then poof! I'll have great skin and good sex? No? Damn.

New Balance Women's Get Back Racerback, Azalea, Medium
New Balance Women's Get Back Racerback, Azalea, Medium
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to wear, not enough to get excited about, June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've worn this running a few times now, and my impression is it's a nice enough, serviceable tank top. I'll wear it, it's in the rotation, but I'm not jumping up and down about it. It's not particularly soft or particularly flattering, but it gets the job done. It fits pretty true to size, I would say--I got a medium, I'm 5' 7" and 140 pounds and a C cup and it fits well. The color is highlighter, neon pink which is not my favorite but I do appreciate it makes me very visible to traffic when I run on roads.

Acer Chromebook 14, Aluminum, 14-inch Full HD, Intel Celeron Quad-Core N3160, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB3-431-C5FM
Price: $269.00
9 used & new from $269.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it for what it is!, June 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this little Chromebook! For what it is, it's fast, the graphics are great. No lagging, even with multiple tabs running (I got up to 8). One must consider this is a $300 unit--for a $300 unit, it really is quite amazing. Is it as productive/fancy as a $1,000 computer? No, but for what a lot of people do on a computer (surf the internet, play casual games, watch videos) it's awesome. I plan on giving it to my son, who is 15, autisitc and quite hard on computers, and when he (inevitably) drops it or breaks it some other way I will get him another one.

Belmint 18-Node Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
Belmint 18-Node Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
Offered by Belmint
Price: $82.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet relief!, June 13, 2016
So far, I've only had this unit for about a week so I can't speak to it's longevity, but it is really helping my plantar fasciitis! Before I got this I walked around on the toes of my foot. Now I can walk like a normal person, just with a little bit of achiness. If you move your foot around you can get all parts of the foot. I appreciate the large surface (the one I had before had just two small circles). Try it!

Sofa Sack - Bean Bags Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair, 4-Feet, Black
Sofa Sack - Bean Bags Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair, 4-Feet, Black
Price: $132.56
3 used & new from $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Large and comfortable, June 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is sent to you in a large, heavy box. So when you take out the sofa bean bag, it's a square. The instructions are to break up the foam with your hands to get it to circulate and then poof out. After 2-4 days, depending on how aggressively you broke up the foam, it does become a comfortable seat. The cover is a black velour-type material. The only thing to be aware of is that it is big--it's about four feet across when all is said and done so be sure you have enough room for it. But it is comfy. The cat especially enjoys it.

Soybu Women's Toni Capri Leggings, Black Space Dye, Medium
Soybu Women's Toni Capri Leggings, Black Space Dye, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise, May 25, 2016
This review is from: Soybu Women's Toni Capri (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Really happy with these! They are nice and soft, but they give you a held-in feeling that increases confidence. They have a cute little pocket with a flap on one leg, which is great because now I don't have to worry about my car key bouncing out. I threw them in the wash with no special treatment and they came out great. I am 5' 7" tall and 140 pounds and the medium fits well. There is a generous amount of fabric, lengthwise--shorter ladies might have to cuff them or hem them.

Technomarine Women's TM-215035 Manta Ray Analog Display Quartz Pink Watch
Technomarine Women's TM-215035 Manta Ray Analog Display Quartz Pink Watch
Price: $266.94
4 used & new from $259.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, May 22, 2016
Very nice!

This is a pretty pink color with no hint of orange in it--more of a blue-ish undertone. It's fairly large for a woman's watch, but it doesn't look out of place. The face is a pale pink surrounded by the brighter pink bezel.

Having worn it for a few weeks now, where the band slides under the buckle, the leather is picking up a grey tone from said buckle and the leather is chipping just the tiniest of bits. Not noticeable at all, especially since the buckle covers it anyway when it's on your wrist, just something to be aware of.

If you are unfamiliar with Technomarine, setting the time is simple but you have to unwind the button all the way, until it pops out (the first time I did it I was afraid it was just going to come off altogether).

Overall a classy looking watch.

Petsafe 10-Pack Poop Bags
Petsafe 10-Pack Poop Bags
Price: $9.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, no rips, May 11, 2016
This review is from: Petsafe 10-Pack Poop Bags (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are sturdy, serviceable poop bags. They tear off fairly easily (sometimes I need two hands to start the roll--the reason I deducted a star. Also because *love* and poop bags just do not seem to go together). I have never had any rip on me. They're a bit stiff, but I guess that's good (see the non-ripping thing). There are 15 bags per roll, 10 rolls in the box.

Nutro MAX Large Breed Adult With Farm Raised Chicken Dry Dog Food, 25 lbs.
Nutro MAX Large Breed Adult With Farm Raised Chicken Dry Dog Food, 25 lbs.
Price: $29.99
11 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy marketing, medium quality food., May 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is medium to high quality dog food. My dogs seems to enjoy it. The ingredients list chicken and carbohydrates (mostly rice and oatmeal) along with some added vitamins and supplements. The second to the last ingredient is green tea extract, which can cause stomach issues in dogs. Since it's the second to the last ingredient there probably isn't much of it in there, but why include it at all? I think my dogs can live without it.

My other critique is that "farm raised chicken" is a marketing tool and essentially meaningless. Basically all chickens are raised on farms, it doesn't mean they're wandering around, pecking at corn and enjoying the sunshine. They're probably stuffed in little cages inside a dark building, stacked on top of each other. But you could do worse as far as what to feed your dog.

Outward Hound Kyjen 32131 Squeakimals Squeaking Plush Dog Toy, Moose, Small, 5 unique noisemakers
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $7.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute moose, April 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a cute dog toy, with three squeaks of different pitches---the head, the torso and the thighs. I can not comment on it's indestructability as my dogs seemed thoroughly unimpressed, although they did give it a good sniff. Your dog may feel differently.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20