Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ace > Reviews

Browse

Ace's Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ace RSS Feed (Takoma Park, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TaoTronics Battery Operated LED Collapsible Camping Lantern
TaoTronics Battery Operated LED Collapsible Camping Lantern
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, September 7, 2015
Seems like a good idea and the product looked nice, however, it did not work. Would not turn on even with fresh batteries. I don't know if I just had bad luck, but I was able to return it and get my money back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2015 5:05 AM PDT

ProSource Steel C-Frame Hammock Air Chair Stand
ProSource Steel C-Frame Hammock Air Chair Stand
Offered by ProSourceStore
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The instructions for building it are not very good, but fortunately it is not that complicated, August 28, 2015
I bought this for a porch because I did not trust myself to put hand a hammock chair from the ceiling. It is solidly built. The instructions for building it are not very good, but fortunately it is not that complicated, so it did not take long to figure it out. It does wobble a bit, not in an unsafe way, but it means swinging back and forth is not completely smooth.

It is not tall enough to hang a chair hammock and have most adults sit with their legs dangling. This does not bother by girlfriend who really likes it. (there are some chair hammocks that also elevate your legs, but we that was not what we were after).

Hanging Chair/Hammock Chair Swivel Hook Snap - 500 LB Capacity - Outdoor/Indoor (500 LB WEIGHT LIMIT)
Offered by Impresa Products
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $11.04

3.0 out of 5 stars The product itself seems fine, but given that it is a closed loop ..., August 28, 2015
The product itself seems fine, but given that it is a closed loop on one end, be sure it will work with the hammock you are buying. In my case, it did not. The hammock I bought also had a closed loop and thus to use this product I would have to use another piece of hardware to between the two and since the hammock was already sitting pretty low, I did not want to add that in.

eXuby® Dark Blue Direct Bluetooth Wireless Controller Compatible with Sony PS3 and Playstation 3 (6-Axis and Dual-Vibration)
Offered by Exuby
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $6.01

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. It looks and is laid out pretty much ..., August 28, 2015
So far so good. It looks and is laid out pretty much like the standard controller. I found the 3 button to be a little stiffer, but I got used to it. It does go into sleep mode relatively quickly, which is a bit of a pain, but saves on battery life. Speaking of which, it does not seem to hold a charge as long as the Sony controller, but it is good enough.

These are all small complaints. Overall, given the price difference between this and the Sony controller, I'm quite happy with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2015 3:55 PM PDT

SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDCZ36-032G-AFFP
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 30, 2015
It worked and was plenty fast enough for me.

Fireworks Popcorn Harvest Blend Popcorn, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Fireworks Popcorn Harvest Blend Popcorn, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars I think this is another case of the triumph of ..., January 30, 2015
I think this is another case of the triumph of marketing In a blind taste test, my family could not tell the difference between this and the stuff we bought at the local store. It is colorful in the container.

The Annotated Phantom Tollbooth
The Annotated Phantom Tollbooth
by Norton Juster
Price: $22.51
73 used & new from $12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 30, 2015
I loved this book as a child and it's interesting to get some of the history behind it's creation.

LEGO Monster 4 Game (3837)
LEGO Monster 4 Game (3837)
Offered by SHOP ON 8TH AVE
Price: $21.49
33 used & new from $11.51

3.0 out of 5 stars the good thing about Legos is even if it fails as ..., January 30, 2015
This review is from: LEGO Monster 4 Game (3837) (Toy)
My daughter likes Legos, but I can never seem to get her interested in playing the games. Of course, the good thing about Legos is even if it fails as a game, you still have the parts. This set was especially good for setting up a Halloween scene.

Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2
Lodge 2HHMC2 Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, multi-color Peppers, Set of 2
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $8.74
9 used & new from $4.34

4.0 out of 5 stars I consider these essential if you have a cast iron ..., January 30, 2015
I consider these essential if you have a cast iron fry pan. They've held up well. My wife is really bothered by the look of the sliver strip at the opening.

Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds, Set of 6, Green
Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds, Set of 6, Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but they do take up a lot of ..., January 30, 2015
Fun, but they do take up a lot of freezer space and you still need to run warm water over them to get the pop out, but they have worked better than other sets I've used.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6