Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Jason Strachman > Reviews

Browse

Jason Strachman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Strachman RSS Feed

Lucky Brand Men's 181 Relaxed Straight Jean in Ol Neptune, Ol Neptune, 31W x 34L
Offered by The Steel Fox

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Way Off, December 13, 2012
I love Lucky Jeans and have purchase 181 relaxed straight before. For some reason the jeans that I got from Amazon are super long. Way longer than 34" -- more like 36 at least. I checked the tags about five times thinking I was sent the wrong pair.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, November 12, 2012
I don't review many products but I thought this one needed it. I read many reviews before purchasing the knock off ink cartridges that they were as good as the Brother brand. All seemed good at the start but then the printer started having problems. It won't print well even though the ink was full. I had to trash nearly full cartridges and replace them to get the printer to print again.

I think the ink just dries up and the printer heads get gummed up. These are cheap -- both in price and quality. Best to stay away before your printer has more problems.