Profile for Sadiedragon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sadiedragon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
FMBrowns Hoops and Honey Strawberry Flavor Pet Treats, 3-Ounce
FMBrowns Hoops and Honey Strawberry Flavor Pet Treats, 3-Ounce
Price: $2.19
4 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My chinchilla goes gaga for these treats!, December 24, 2013
They smell almost as if they're for people, haha. They're solid and easy to chew on them, my chin Gibson gets very excited when I offer these to him, and there's a good amount in the bag. I would recommend them.

Prevue Hendryx 1095 Nature's Hideaway Grass Ball Toy, Large
Prevue Hendryx 1095 Nature's Hideaway Grass Ball Toy, Large
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Chinchilla Gibson, December 20, 2013
The ball is surprisingly large, and shed quite a bit of grass in shipping, but is rather stable on it's own. My Chin is obsessed with it, he likes to jump on it and roll in it and chew on it. I don't let him have it in his cage 24/7 because I can find absolutely no information as to whether blackgrass is healthy for chinchillas to eat, and I don't want him to take it as a substitute for his timothy hay. The ball is rough, but not pokey, and it has no odor. It's probably too big for a hamster or rat to enjoy, but I think ferrets, guinea pigs and rabbits might have fun with it. I definitely recommend it for chins!

Spiegelau Set of 2 Festival Large White Wine Glasses
Spiegelau Set of 2 Festival Large White Wine Glasses
Offered by MoreQualityLessMoney
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $9.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in pieces., December 20, 2013
It was like glass dust. No bubble wrap, or anything. Just threw wine glasses in a box, and that's it.

Ware Willow Critters Pretzel Sticks Small Pet Chew
Ware Willow Critters Pretzel Sticks Small Pet Chew
Offered by BOOGIE ROCK
Price: $5.05
8 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars My Chinchilla's favorite snack., December 20, 2013
This is pretty much the only wood he'll chew, so it's good to get a whole bag of them. They're a real steal for the price, he goes through one stick a day, he takes them into his hammock and chews them all up. I recommend willow everything for Chins.

Vitakraft Chinchilla Dandelion Drops and 5.3-Ounce Pouch
Vitakraft Chinchilla Dandelion Drops and 5.3-Ounce Pouch
Price: $6.76
4 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinchilla loves 'em., December 20, 2013
There's a lot which comes in the bag. They're shaped like little Hershey's kisses, my Chin always takes them. I give him one a day.

Vitakraft Treat Chinchilla Calcium Sticks -- 2 Pack
Vitakraft Treat Chinchilla Calcium Sticks -- 2 Pack
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $5.32
8 used & new from $2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars My chin loves these sticks, December 20, 2013
My chinchilla Gibson took two days to completely devour this treat. It has a very pliable little wire that you can use to hang the treat from the ceiling, or secure to the wall. When he's done with the treat, he likes to chew on the wood in the center (Which I take away before he gets to the wire, but I was pleased it was there to protect the metal wire so your pet does not chew on it.) The package came with a lot of seeds which fell off, but I just put it in his food bowl for a final treat. I would buy these again.

Living World Ergonomic Dish, Blue, Small
Living World Ergonomic Dish, Blue, Small
Price: $6.83
6 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Chinchilla!, December 18, 2013
These are just the right size for my pet Chinchilla, Gibson. They are petite and well crafted, solid and smooth. Because they are ceramic, he does not chew them, and because they are slanted, it's very easy for him to get to his food. All around, I would recommend this bowl to any Chinchilla owner.

Sprinkle Stardust
Sprinkle Stardust
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This music is pure magic., January 20, 2013
This review is from: Sprinkle Stardust (MP3 Music)
Gorgeous piano compositions, and the lyrics are pure poetry. I've listened to it many times, and never grow tired of it. I highly recommend this album!

NatureBright SunTouch Plus Light and Ion Therapy Lamp
NatureBright SunTouch Plus Light and Ion Therapy Lamp
Offered by LIVING ESSENTIALS
Price: $66.89
17 used & new from $66.89

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like a miracle!, October 30, 2012
I was gloomy, apathetic and found no pleasure in any of my hobbies during the winter before this lamp. I was skeptical that it would work, but it's honestly like someone flipped a switch in my brain, (which according to the product's science, is more or less what happened,) and I'm feeling energetic and can-do. When bad things happen that would usually frustrate, irritate or sadden me, I find it incredibly easy to just brush them off.

While it's very bright, I got used to it very quickly. It doesn't hurt my eyes at all.

Very easy to use while on the computer, and it doesn't need a lot of time to affect you.

I highly recommend this lamp to anyone who needs a mood lift.

Only negative: It gave me a headache the first day, and I can induct that it'd probably be harsh on people sensitive to headaches.

Wake (Wake Series, Book 1)
Wake (Wake Series, Book 1)
by Lisa McMann
Price: $9.18
378 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible. A waste of ink and paper., October 19, 2012
I can't find the words to describe the things wrong with this novel. How drivel like this ever gets published would astound me, but I'm completely aware of our societies love of capitalizing on a 13 year old's desire cease brain activity for a hundred pages or so.

To call this book two dimensional and superficial would be a compliment. It is in fact, the most untalented, thoughtless, plotless piece of garbage I have had the displeasure of purchasing in a terribly long while.

Please, do not waste your money.

Page: 1 | 2