Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Erica Massenburg > Reviews

Browse

Erica Massenburg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica Massenburg "E Money" RSS Feed (East Coast, USA)

The Greatest Story Never Told
The Greatest Story Never Told
Price: $11.39
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- One of the best albums i ever heard!!!!, March 3, 2011
OMG - This CD, is a Classic, Amazing from the first track to the last track. I listen to this CD everyday, Lyrics are amazing, one of the best rap cds ever!!!! I am going to buy a few more cds and give them out as gifts to my friends.... Support this brother. he sure is supporting us, buy making the music he does. I am so glad I brought my digital copy......
BUY THIS CD NOW, I promise you will love it,(if you love real music)......

Leave U
Leave U

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Leave U (MP3 Music)
Kandi, Is all of that. I love this song.. Cant wait until her album drops.......

The Fly Above EP
The Fly Above EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT!!!!!, August 23, 2010
This review is from: The Fly Above EP (MP3 Music)
I love all the songs from Kandi on the fly above EP. I can not wait until her cd comes out. She is so good, and she is underrated.... Cant wait until the next season of Housewives of ATL too. Kandi is my Fav on there. But I listen to her music everyday,,, Download this EP today....

American Violet [Blu-ray]
American Violet [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Nicole Beharie
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, So Sad, September 21, 2009
I seen this movie in the theathers and I cried so much, The movie was great, the actors were very good too. This is a true story that needed to be told. I will buy this on Blu ray when it comes out.

N.I.*.*.E.R. (The Slave and the Master) (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit]
N.I.*.*.E.R. (The Slave and the Master) (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 12, 2009
I love this song, there is no more to say. lol just check it out your self!

The House Bunny (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]
The House Bunny (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Colin Hanks
Offered by SpReAdLoVe
Price: $6.32
77 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny!!!!!! I loved it, December 15, 2008
I shall The house bunny at the movies, and I loved it, it was so funny, the story line was pretty good. A great gift to give!!!! I am buying the blu ray when it comes out!!!!!

Fearless
Fearless
Offered by Bridge_Media
Price: $11.14
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truth, Philly Stand Up., November 11, 2008
This review is from: Fearless (Audio CD)
This Cd is so hot, all of the tracks. She throws it down hard!!!!! Jaz can sing her [...] off and she's young. This is one of the best R&B cd's I have ever listened to. The songs are well written and Bangin Beats. You gotta get this album!!!!!!!

Dreamgirls Collector's Program
Dreamgirls Collector's Program
by Bill Condon
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pictures., April 21, 2008
I love this book. Wonderful pic's. A collectors item that I will keep forever. I love dreamgirls and this book is great!

Girlfriends: Season 2
Girlfriends: Season 2
DVD ~ GIRLFRIENDS: COMPLETE SECOND SEASON
Price: $21.10
27 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD!!!!, October 11, 2007
This review is from: Girlfriends: Season 2 (DVD)
Season 2 is so good, I watch the whole season as soon as my boyfriend brought it for me on the day it came out. I love this show, it is very similar to living single. It's a good posivite show for African American's. You should buy this, it's so worth the money!!!!