Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Steven" RSS Feed

Midnighters #2: Touching Darkness (Midnighters Series)
Midnighters #2: Touching Darkness (Midnighters Series)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting read!, April 25, 2015
This second book of The Midnighters series had my heart thumping many times. As an adult, I found this a wonderful read and I can't wait to read the third book!

Slipping Reality
Slipping Reality
by Emily Beaver
Price: $15.95
25 used & new from $1.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic novel written by a teen!, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Slipping Reality (Paperback)
The introduction lets you know that the author's brother died so this isn't a spoiler...the novel, written by a teen, was so realistic that I kept thinking it wasn't fantasy at all! I found the beginning a bit confusing as Katelyn, who is telling the story, goes back and forth in time as she sets up where she is emotionally and how she got there. After that, however, even though the topic was depressing, I felt compelled to keep reading. I was very moved with how much pain was conveyed on the pages and wanted to know that Katelyn really was okay and was going to be okay even when her world got shattered. I was pleased that Katelyn was able to get emotional support while she dealt with the impending death of her brother. Her descriptions of how cancer destroyed her beloved brother were very accurate and made me feel as though I were there. The beauty of the story, however, was in the love for her brother, her understanding faithful friend and family members, and what she did to survive. I was also pleased at the end of the novel when the author wrote in her own thoughts and answered many questions I had during the novel. I would recommend this book even if it weren't written by a teen but the fact that it is, makes it all the more unique.

Micra Digital 4 feet USB A to USB Micro-B Cable
Micra Digital 4 feet USB A to USB Micro-B Cable
Offered by Accessory City Store
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Standard Cable Not A Nook Power Cable, June 24, 2011
I purchased this product as a full backup replacement cable for my Nook Color based on the words "Barnes Noble Nook Color". I should have focused on the words "Data." When it was sent, it turned out to be a standard cable that can be used for most products of this type, including a Kindle. Nowhere on the packaging could I find the word "Nook" although "Kindle" was displayed. When I returned the product to Hedocell, they informed me that it could be used on a Nook. While it's true that I can use a standard cable to hook to my PC it will not charge the device. They informed me that "...it is not advertised to charge the unit." Do not buy this product if you expect it to replace the cable that shipped with the Nook. If you only want to synch data with your PC, you probably already own a phone USB cable that will work.

Better Off Without Him (Romantic Comedy)
Better Off Without Him (Romantic Comedy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, easy read, May 7, 2011
While I enjoyed the characters and story line, I found it predictable at times. That didn't bother me at all especially because I kept wondering which guy the main character would end up with. I did, however, find it very frustrating that it was not edited very well. I found that ironic since the main character is an author and spends a lot of time talking about all the people that edit her books. Too bad the author of this book didn't take that advice! Overall, a fun, easy read.

Switched (Trylle Trilogy, Book 1)
Switched (Trylle Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, October 5, 2010
While I loved the story and thought the characters were wonderful, I was put off by the number of editing mistakes. This was my first Kindle read and I kept wanting to fix all of the errors. I look forward to the next book but hope they will take their time and do a better job of editing!