Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for C. Baker > Reviews

Browse

C. Baker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Baker "travelling screwdriver" RSS Feed (Buffalo,NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2
MobilePioneer Black USB Wall Travel Spare Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Battery Not Included (Samsung Galaxy Note 4)
Offered by fourstarr deals
Price: $7.59

Replacement Filter Bag for Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Cleaner
Replacement Filter Bag for Automatic Above Ground Swimming Pool Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2015
Just as described at a great price!

RND Dock and 2nd Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (compatible with or without a slim-fit case) (white)
Price: $21.99
7 used & new from $13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as a car dock, September 8, 2015
Works great as a car dock, double-stick taped to my dashboard so I can see phone as a great GPS!

Samsung Standard Battery 3220mAh for Galaxy Note 4 -Black/Silver - Retail Package
Offered by BlutekUSA
Price: $16.48
18 used & new from $9.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Water damage sticker is not real and doesn't last as long as original battery but price is good and a spare can come in handy, September 8, 2015
Not OEM. Water damage sticker is not real and doesn't last as long as original battery but price is good and a spare can come in handy.

Hartz UltraGuard Collar For Dogs, Fits up to 20" Neck, Red
Hartz UltraGuard Collar For Dogs, Fits up to 20" Neck, Red
Price: $4.55
7 used & new from $3.20

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 8, 2015
Worthless! Didn't help with any of our 4 dogs and yes, I did stretch to activate before using.

Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0
Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0
7 used & new from $24.89

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY !!, February 12, 2012
We just bought this program and found it totally unusable. We were using it on our laptop with Intel core2duo, 3GB Ram, 120 GB SSD, Windows 7 Ultimate64. This system runs CS4 just fine. If we tried to insert photos from a folder that had more than about 50 pictures in it, only some of the pictures would show up and if you waited until it reached that limit and tried to insert a photo, it would just give a pop-up that said Out of Memory. Yes, you could drag and drop a photo from Explorer, but then that defeats the purpose of all the templates. The only way to "replace" one of their placeholders with the photo and keep the size, shape, and orientation is to use their file manager to select the photo and it doesn't work. After checking the company forum, it is easy to see that this has been a problem for a LONG time and apparantly the programmers have been reasigned to other projects and have not gotten around to fixing this one. Returning program in the morning.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 4:31 PM PDT

Electrified 915P028010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs
Electrified 915P028010 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Mitsubishi TVs
Offered by combeegroup
Price: $26.50
7 used & new from $24.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made right, October 30, 2011
I bought this because I really needed a bulb fast and the price was right so I bit the bullet and paid for "Next Day Air". Murphy's Law worked overtime. First of all, the order was fulfilled by Amazon and I was shocked to get an email at 5AM saying they had shipped it. I thought it would be cool to get messages from UPS as the package made it's way, so I put in the supplied tracking number and found out that Amazon had shipped it 2nd Day Air!! This meant I would not have the TV in time for the slide show presentation I was doing. I immediately called them and eventually, they were able to change the method of shipping after it had left the wherehouse and I DID get it the next day! Thank you AMAZON !!

When I tried to install the bulb, it didn't fit right. Carefull comparison revealed that they had not fully drilled a locating hole in the frame. I got out my drill and completed the hole. After that, it worked and saved the day. The bulb, itself, is constructed differently from the one I took out. The one I took out had a filiment wrapped around the glass post, inside. The new one only had a single wire going to the top of the tube. I hope that doesn't mean a shorter life.

It appears that my experience is a fluke since nobody else had the problem with the hole but it does seem to indicate poor quality control.

IO Crest 2 Port SATA III PCI-Express x1 Card (SY-PEX40039)
IO Crest 2 Port SATA III PCI-Express x1 Card (SY-PEX40039)
Price: $15.99
15 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great., October 5, 2011
Cheap way to add the newest SATA III dirves to your system and run them at their full potential. Just make sure you install the driver cd that comes in the box.

Leegoal (TM) 2-Port USB Rear Panel Bracket Host Adapter.
Leegoal (TM) 2-Port USB Rear Panel Bracket Host Adapter.
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $3.90
13 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fill those motherboard sockets, cheaply, October 5, 2011
I'm finding that many motherboards don't come with these. They plug in to the sockets, already on your motherboard and bring the 2 USB ports to the back of your case where you can use them. No more need for hubs with all the built in ports that newer motherboards have.

Connectland CL-CAB40021 Molex to SATA Power Cable
Connectland CL-CAB40021 Molex to SATA Power Cable
Price: $5.15
11 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it looks like, October 5, 2011
Great for adding more drives to an older system. My power supply didn't have very many sata plugs and I was building a RAID storage system out of older, left over parts.

Page: 1 | 2