Profile for HeatherAnne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HeatherAnne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Carlson 0930PW Extra-Wide Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, White
Carlson 0930PW Extra-Wide Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, White
Price: $38.34
28 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to separate my chihuahua from English bulldog!, February 25, 2014
I have a 9lb chihuahua named Roxy that I needed to keep separated from my parents' massive English bulldog, so I came here looking for a "baby gate with a doggie door" and discovered this amazing creation!
The dogs get along relatively well however, Harley was constantly sneaking into my room and eating Roxy's food while she watched. Roxy is too small to defend herself and so this was always happening until finally Harley did this while I was home. When I tried to tell her "no" she almost turned on me over the food and that was the last straw.
I ordered this that day and installed it two days later thanks to Prime.
It's perfect and I love that it came with extensions, I can take this gate with me when I transfer colleges and I won't have to worry about it fitting different areas. The two extensions make it wide enough to block off the entire hallway but I only needed one for the doorway. The rubber stops on the ends are very soft and protect the doorway but keep it in place. The doggie door can be opened into my room so Harley can't mess with it, or out of my room so I can close my door. I haven't experienced a problem with it and it's been nearly 2 months.
The only concern I initially had was that the doggie door can't be fixed so that Roxy won't accidentally knock it closed. I had to wrap a Velcro strip around it to fix it to the gate so that it can't lock her into the room. She's so skiddish that she wouldn't try to open it if it did close on her so I had to make sure something would always keep it open when I'm not home.
Roxy can now feel secure in her own room away from Harley, and I'm sure Harley has lost weight since she's not getting second helpings of dog food :)

Polaris Ladies Sportsman Comfort Bike (Purple/White, 26 X 19-Inch)
Polaris Ladies Sportsman Comfort Bike (Purple/White, 26 X 19-Inch)
Price: $239.35
2 used & new from $239.35

2.0 out of 5 stars The bike is good but be prepared..., October 7, 2013
I originally wanted a beach bike but I was talked into getting a mountain bike or a bike that could hold it's own on the hills in my area. I found this bike online at Target & decided to order it from Amazon to get my prime shipping benefits. Maybe if I had ordered from Target's stock I wouldn't have had any issues but anyways.
When the FIRST bike arrived it seemed fine to me, the packaging was good nothing looked beat up or damaged. When my boyfriend & I opened it we didn't see any problems, but when we started to put it together we ran into problems. I say be prepared because if you have no experience with bikes you'll have a hard time. Thankfully my boyfriend knew what to do because the owners manual tells you how to put together a racing bike. This bike is not pictured in the directions at all so you're basically going off the picture and general knowledge of bikes.
So we consulted the picture to determine where and how the fenders are attached. This is the fun part part because if you mount the fenders like the bike in the picture...they stick straight up. They're not curved towards the wheel at all, not to mention my fenders were warped and dented straight from the box. I'm very upset with this because I loved this bike for it's mix of styles, it has the gears I'll need for my area but it still has fenders and a little bit of that beach bike style that I wanted.

To briefly list the other problems with the FIRST BIKE:
Fenders were warped/dented
Rubber handle bar grip was busted as if it had fallen
WHEELS ARE BENT, my dad had to bend them with a cycle tool he has

In order to fix this, Amazon sent me a "brand new" bike and basically told me to harvest the parts I needed off of that one to fix the parts that were damaged on my bike. But the "brand new" bike was basically a return because it came wrapped up like a new one however the frame was completely damaged and it had obviously been on a wreck of some sort. And we can't really use parts off of that one because they're damaged just like my the first one (warped fenders, bent wheels etc). I desperately wanted this bike to work and that's only reason why I'm keeping it. I'm thinking of getting in touch with Polaris or the actual bike manufacture because Amazon couldn't solve the problem. My boyfriend keeps telling me that for the price this is what you get, which he's right but I don't understand how quality control is completely overlooked...twice. Hopefully someone can take care of the fender issue because my bike looks nothing like the picture. Do a Google Image search for this bike before you purchase it. You'll find a product picture that more accurate to the bike and NOT THE ONE PICTURED ON AMAZON.

Acase(TM) Stylus - A-ccurate Slim Stylus Pen for Touchscreen Devices Including Kindle Fire, Apple iPad/iPad2/iPad3, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook (Metallic Silver).
Offered by CTCStore
Price: $5.95
4 used & new from $2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, July 6, 2013
I bought this stylus because it was a very decent price compared to what I had seen in stores and it was nearly the length of a pen. I recently received and Ipad for Christmas and I needed a stylus that I could use in coordination with a writing app to take notes. I wanted my notes to be as close as they could be to writing on paper so I looked for a stylus that felt like a pen. This one is perfect! It survived a semester in college with almost every day use for 10 hours during those days. Even if it were to break down I would purchase this one again because it works well as a pen-like stylus without being bulky or awkward.

Rosallini Facial Cleansing Pad Blackhead Silicone Remover Brush
Rosallini Facial Cleansing Pad Blackhead Silicone Remover Brush
Offered by Meta-U
Price: $2.13
10 used & new from $0.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but not everything I thought, July 6, 2013
This things helps out a little bit for those who want to scrub without really scrubbing to the point of peeling/drying out skin. I constantly get dead skin cells around my noes that make my face look dirty and make my blackheads on my nose stand out. So I bought this as a light exfoliate to help me clean that area without irritating it. It does the job but there are ones at Sephora with much much softer and more pronounced bristles, and after feeling them compared to this one I knew I should've just bought from Sephora. When I do, this one will become my back up because it's not bad it's just not as good as others that are about 2 dollars more.

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Blue/Navy
OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Blue/Navy
Price: $41.69
5 used & new from $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mom likes it, July 6, 2013
My mom likes the protectiveness of it, but she did say that since it makes her phone bulky she's not that happy. However, it's an OtterBox case so I warned her this would happen because it needs to actually protect the phone. Over all she likes it and is happy to know she has a case that can last.

amFilm Apple iPhone 4S/4 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear (3-Pack)(3 Bonus Back Films Included)[Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for mom, July 6, 2013
My mom loves these, I've purchased from them before for my Ipad so I know I can trust them. She's on her first one and no problems :D

14G 5/16" Surgical Steel Labret Lip Ring
14G 5/16" Surgical Steel Labret Lip Ring
Offered by FreshTrends Body Jewelry
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not right at all, July 6, 2013
This is not 14G at all, I don't care what the listing says. I have 14G earrings and this thing is so fat compared to them. Waist of money and not worth keeping or sending back. I don't even know what I did with it because it was useless. Very disappointed but for the price I guess that's what I get.

Rocketfish - Canvas Spectator Case for Apple iPad 2 - The New iPad - Pewter
Rocketfish - Canvas Spectator Case for Apple iPad 2 - The New iPad - Pewter
4 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but mainly for looks, March 18, 2013
This was the first case that I bought for my new iPad, and after having it for a few months I realized it was simply okay. It functions very well, is very sturdy, looks great, & protects my iPad. However, I always found it very difficult to get the iPad out of the case because the snap part is very stiff. So although you can remove your iPad & still have some sort of cover for the back, it's annoying. Often I would try & end up hurting my hand or wrist in the process. So my iPad was always in the entire case because it just wasn't worth the try to get it out. I love the color but I ended up buying one from javoedge because it suits my needs better. If you want a fairly decent case for your iPad that looks nice, then this is for you. But if you truly want looks & protection then I recommend you buy something else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 4:42 PM PDT

NEW RED RUBBERIZED HARD CASE COVER FOR VERIZON LG OCTANE VN530 CELL PHONE
NEW RED RUBBERIZED HARD CASE COVER FOR VERIZON LG OCTANE VN530 CELL PHONE
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $3.98
5 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my mom, March 18, 2013
I originally bought this case in black for my mom over a year ago. She dropped the old one so many times that it wasn't staying on anymore so she decided she wanted a different color. She loves it just as much as the other one & if she hadn't dropped the other one so many times we both think it would still be fine. So these cases are pretty sturdy. She's very happy & for the price she'll probably be ordering one every time she needs it or until she gets a new phone.

JAVOedge Austin Commuter Case for the Apple iPad 3, iPad 4 (Purple)
JAVOedge Austin Commuter Case for the Apple iPad 3, iPad 4 (Purple)
Offered by JAVOedge
Price: $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 18, 2013
After having a completely different style of case for my new iPad, I bought this one realizing what I really needed/wanted. I love that it zips completely shut to protect my iPad from any dust or random things in my bags. The color is very true to the picture & the material is very nice. It feels a bit like fabric & leather so it seems like it would be hard to stain. The handle will come in handy when I need to carry only the case, for example when I need to step out of class I take the entire thing with me so I'm not leaving my iPad out of my sight.
I did have one problem, when I first ordered it one of the rubber-like zipper pulls was broken. It was as if the rubber had been bent so far that it broke like a jumbo eraser would. So I had to return it & reorder it which was very disappointing because I needed it for school. The new case is perfectly unharmed so I'm very happy. Overall I love this case & it's going to protect my very expensive iPad very well.

Page: 1 | 2