Profile for d > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

d "WednesdayNightDrinkingClub" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
The Lights in the Tunnel: Automation, Accelerating Technology and the Economy of the Future
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BOOK..., October 29, 2014
Blown away on my first casual read. This is the best effort at objectively framing the problem without distracting (and annoying) political bias. I haven't taken the time to chalk-board the general steps toward solutions, outlined in this book, however, it's a mighty good read, about one of the most important topics of my generation.

Transcendence
Transcendence
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Just no., September 23, 2014
I wanted an intellectual, philosophocal, existential mind-bender, but all I got was this lousy bubble gum love story.

PAYA Organics 1.0oz Conditioning Shampoo Bottles - 25 Bottles
PAYA Organics 1.0oz Conditioning Shampoo Bottles - 25 Bottles
Offered by A Little Bit of Soap, LLC
Price: $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, smells good, September 7, 2014
I use this for my Airbnb guests in Midtown Atlanta. Clean packaging, looks nice, smells good. I'm no expert on shampoo & I have a crew-cut, so I can't talk details. Regardless, my guests like it. Nice product for people who need HOTEL-SIZED shampoo.

600 GSM Towel Set 100 Percent Egyptian Cotton by Exceptionalsheets, Ivory
600 GSM Towel Set 100 Percent Egyptian Cotton by Exceptionalsheets, Ivory
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My B'n'B guests like these towels, August 26, 2014
I'm no towel expert. Still, these are great. Been using them for my Bed & Breakfast guests about 6 months & so far, they still look & feel very nice.

My 2nd order was not correct but these folks made it a priority & quickly resolved the issue to my satisfaction. Amazon is WRONG. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A VALID & LEGITIMATE PART OF THE PRODUCT and, as such, should be part of the product reviews. These folks have excellent customer service.

Again, I'm a bachelor & my towel knowledge is rather limited but my guests love these. They're the nicest towels I've ever owned. Admittedly, that's not saying much, but... ;-)

Stock Trader's Almanac 2014 (Almanac Investor Series)
Stock Trader's Almanac 2014 (Almanac Investor Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT INFO but Kindle version SUCKS, August 13, 2014
GREAT INFO but Kindle version SUCKS. Lazy asses took PHOTOS of the hard copy. (WTF?)

Seriously. This is caviar, served on a turd biscuit.

Do it right or charge $3. Text is tiny and unreadable. Font size would be adjustable if it were ACTUAL TEXT and not a picture of text. I want my money back. Please invest the time and money to create a proper Kindle version, thanks.

The Stefanchik Method: Earn $10,000 a Month for the Rest of Your Life-In Your Spare Time
by John Stefanchik
56 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Indicted by the FTC & shut down for dishonest get-ricj-quick scam, May 17, 2014
This guy is a crook. do NOT give him 1 cent of your hard-earned money.

Google knows all. Ask & learn.

How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market (Clickable Table of Contents)
How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market (Clickable Table of Contents)
Price: $3.03

1.0 out of 5 stars "Question & answers" section is missing, March 21, 2014
This section is in some,,but not all editions of the book. This section is key to understanding the Darvas Box method.

Justified Season 4
Justified Season 4
DVD
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite show., February 14, 2014
Seriously, it's good. Olyphant drives the show but the other actors are also damned good. It doesn't hurt that they're working with extremely well-written dialogue. This is a character-driven show. LIKE.

Justified Season 2
Justified Season 2
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Elmore Leonard -+ great cast + damned good show, February 6, 2014
Their casting director won't ever be hurting for work. ALL of the actors are fun to watch. Timothy Olyphant, & Walter Gogginsnare outstanding. The guys who play "Dickie", "Art" and Raylan's army sniper partner are standouts. Well written, clever dialogues, enjoyable show.

Saco Mix 'n Drink, Instant Non-Fat Dry Milk, (makes 40 quarts), 8-Pound Box
Saco Mix 'n Drink, Instant Non-Fat Dry Milk, (makes 40 quarts), 8-Pound Box
Offered by C&J San Diego
Price: $72.75
5 used & new from $59.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Who checked the MATH?, April 12, 2013
3.2 oz is NOT "about 1 1/3 cups"!

For that "richer, whole milk flavor" add WHOLE MILK? And 1/2 Saco mix? That's how you make CONCRETE.

Please stop taking drugs.

Page: 1 | 2