Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for d > Reviews

Browse

d's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

d "WednesdayNightDrinkingClub" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Matter of Heart
Matter of Heart
DVD ~ Carl Gustav Jung
Price: $27.99
18 used & new from $15.94

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL - REALLY AWFUL, March 8, 2016
This review is from: Matter of Heart (DVD)
Mostly quotes on a screen. Why make a movie with blocks of text? Here's a great idea to liven things up: play some dreary, melancholy music to really spiral your audience into depression.

Got damn awful. Wayched it on netflix. Do not buy.

Also a-FAKE 5-STAR AMAZON REVIEWS

Bissell 28806 Perfect Sweep Turbo, Grey
Bissell 28806 Perfect Sweep Turbo, Grey
Price: $39.99
16 used & new from $21.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, November 9, 2015
To prevent clogging, Be sure to clean the hair out of the rollers after every other use. Otherwise, it works very well. Pulls stubborn stuff off of my carpet that my even my Shark vacuum doesn't.

Osprey Packs Nebula Daypack, Black
Osprey Packs Nebula Daypack, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $82.45

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, November 9, 2015
Far better than my Walmart pack. This thing is bulletproof.

H2O ECO Amenities Transparent Tube Flip Cap Individually Wrapped 30ml Shampoo and Conditioner 2 in 1, 288 Tubes per Case
Offered by BestHousewareSupport
Price: $54.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Airbnb, November 9, 2015
Perfect size. Soap is soap, people.

Stock Market Wizards
Stock Market Wizards
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars More wizards, please, Jack., March 23, 2015
Double-super good. I read the whole series each year.

The Lights in the Tunnel: Automation, Accelerating Technology and the Economy of the Future
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BOOK..., October 29, 2014
Blown away on my first casual read. This is the best effort at objectively framing the problem without distracting (and annoying) political bias. I haven't taken the time to chalk-board the general steps toward solutions, outlined in this book, however, it's a mighty good read, about one of the most important topics of my generation.

Transcendence (2014)
Transcendence (2014)
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Just no., September 23, 2014
I wanted an intellectual, philosophocal, existential mind-bender, but all I got was this lousy bubble gum love story.

PAYA Organics 1.0oz Conditioning Shampoo Bottles - 25 Bottles
PAYA Organics 1.0oz Conditioning Shampoo Bottles - 25 Bottles

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, smells good, September 7, 2014
I use this for my Airbnb guests in Midtown Atlanta. Clean packaging, looks nice, smells good. I'm no expert on shampoo & I have a crew-cut, so I can't talk details. Regardless, my guests like it. Nice product for people who need HOTEL-SIZED shampoo.

Egyptian Cotton Towel Set - 6-Piece 600GSM - Medium Weight & Absorbent by ExceptionalSheets, Ivory
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $53.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My B'n'B guests like these towels, August 26, 2014
I'm no towel expert. Still, these are great. Been using them for my Bed & Breakfast guests about 6 months & so far, they still look & feel very nice.

My 2nd order was not correct but these folks made it a priority & quickly resolved the issue to my satisfaction. Amazon is WRONG. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A VALID & LEGITIMATE PART OF THE PRODUCT and, as such, should be part of the product reviews. These folks have excellent customer service.

Again, I'm a bachelor & my towel knowledge is rather limited but my guests love these. They're the nicest towels I've ever owned. Admittedly, that's not saying much, but... ;-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2015 10:40 AM PDT

Stock Trader's Almanac 2014 (Almanac Investor Series)
Stock Trader's Almanac 2014 (Almanac Investor Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT INFO but Kindle version SUCKS, August 13, 2014
GREAT INFO but Kindle version SUCKS. Lazy asses took PHOTOS of the hard copy. (WTF?)

Seriously. This is caviar, served on a turd biscuit.

Do it right or charge $3. Text is tiny and unreadable. Font size would be adjustable if it were ACTUAL TEXT and not a picture of text. I want my money back. Please invest the time and money to create a proper Kindle version, thanks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3