Profile for Honest Reviewer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Honest Reviewer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire - 235/75R15 105S
Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire - 235/75R15 105S
Price: $88.46
15 used & new from $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaving Quality, January 18, 2015
These tires have saved my life on more than one occasion since purchasing over a year ago. They provide excellent stability and traction in every situation. We were on a major turnpike traveling at 75 mph when all of the sudden a semi-tractor trailer crossed the divider lane into ours forcing us to swerve toward the concrete barrier separating us from oncoming traffic! I slammed on the brakes knowing full well that we would begin to slide in the gravel and sand that had accumulated on the small shoulder on the left side of the two lane highway. Amazingly, these tires gripped so well that we didn't slide at all! We slowed to a reasonable speed and recovered control of the truck!

I will purchase another set of these as soon as this set is worn out. Thank you Goodyear and Amazon! You saved our lives!

[180 Days Warranty][Case WITHOUT Battery] Zerolemon Lemon Yellow / Viper Black Zero Shock Series for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III I9300 - Covers All Battery Sizes - Worlds Only Universal Form Fitting Case. Rugged Hybrid Case Includes Applicable Screen Protector, Belt Clip and Kickstand **USA Patent Pending**
Offered by Bastexwireless - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Protection for Phone and Battery, January 18, 2015
Top quality case providing excellent protection for your phone. It does make the phone somewhat bulky but that's not a problem because it also holds the Zerolemon extended battery which is the best extended battery on the market. I can go for three days for more on a single charge. But that's another review.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - Black
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - Black
Offered by wire4less
Price: $27.99
18 used & new from $17.44

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Protection Money Can Buy, January 18, 2015
Fits my Galaxy Note 8.0 like a glove. Provides excellent drop and shock protection. Makes the tablet easier to hold and operate with with one hand. The hard plastic shell snaps around the tablet perfectly and the outer rubber case provides even more shock protection. A definite must if you want to protect your very valuable tablet.

Avital 820041 4 Button Replacement Remote Control Transmitter
Avital 820041 4 Button Replacement Remote Control Transmitter
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement Remote, January 18, 2015
So happy to have found this replacement alarm remote. Super easy to program with the enclosed instructions. The price is very good compared to some other suppliers.

Dell Dell Tablet Keyboard - Slim for Venue 11 Pro (2K3H1)
Dell Dell Tablet Keyboard - Slim for Venue 11 Pro (2K3H1)
Price: $74.82
30 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking keyboard but not very functional, January 18, 2015
Very nice look and feel on the keyboard itself. I quite enjoy the responsiveness of the keys, except for the track pad and spacebar. The kickstand is difficult to use as it doesn't really hold the tablet up in place unless you are on a perfectly flat surface that is not slick. Otherwise, the tablet will fall down and this is very frustrating! With a few modifications this keyboard could be made much better but for now it's just okay.

I'm returning this keyboard as I have already ordered the Dell Mobile Keyboard with Battery.

Dell Venue 11 Pro 4th Gen Core i5-4300Y, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 8.1 Professional
Offered by VegasTrading
Price: $573.00
5 used & new from $509.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So Glad I found this Beast!, January 18, 2015
Just Wow! How did Dell fit all of this into this tiny, comparatively, tablet? An i5 processor, 8 GB RAM and a 256 GB SSD! This tablet is a desktop replacement, laptop replacement and all around almost perfect computer.

I've been using mine for over a week now and I absolutely lover it. Boots in under 30 seconds if you've let it power completely down. The screen is amazingly clear and bright and the speed is incredible. I've used a lot of tablets from iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Asus TF300t, Asus TF700t, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX as well as a few others and consider this one my favorite of the bunch.

Now, let me be clear - this is a full Windows 8.1 computer and not a stripped down product like the Microsoft Surface 2. You can install and run any of your favorite Windows programs just like you would on your laptop or desktop. Tablets, in general, tend to leave a lot to be desired in this area. In my experience, when trying to fill out forms on the web or do anything other than casual web browsing most Android and iOS powered devices will give you a lot of grief. Not with this tablet. It is detachable from the keyboard and has two or even three keyboard options, if you decide to use a bluetooth or usb keyboard separately. I purchased both the slim keyboard and the Dell Mobile Keyboard with battery along with the Dell Active Stylus. See my other reviews for those.

Windows 8.1 takes some getting accustomed to but I find it very functional and comfortable after just over a week using it.

So far, the only complaint I have is that the tablet will sometimes fail to wake up by touching the Windows icon on the bottom bezel or by briefly pressing the power button. I have to reset the tablet by holding the power button for a few seconds and rebooting which only takes about thirty seconds. Hopefully, a fix will be available for that soon.

I purchased the SquareTrade 3 year warranty with accidental drop and spill protection. The tablet comes with a 1 year Dell warranty even though it is a refurbished product.

All in all, I can honestly say that this is my favorite tablet out of all the ones I've owned and used. It is in a league of its own and is a true alternative to the Microsoft Surface 3.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

3.0 out of 5 stars STILL NO Browser!, October 25, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
First if all, let me say this is the fastest media streamer I've ever experienced! But, and it's a BIG but, there is NO browser! That extremely limits the ability greatly of what this device COULD be. No option to create custom channels, or to install a broader range of apps. And now, Amazon has blocked Root access.

For what it is, it's still a great media streamer but the things I mentioned above only allow me to give 3 stars.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT stream videos! Why call it Instant Video?, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
I've tried everything to get Prime Instant Videos to stream as this app so clearly will.

[180 Days Warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S5 8500mAh Extended Battery + NFC + Rugged Black Zero Shock Hybrid Protection Case, Includes Free High Quality Screen Protector - World's Highest S5 Capacity Battery with World's Only Universal Form Fitting Case (Compatible with S Beam and Google Wallet)
Offered by Fenix Select - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $61.99
8 used & new from $51.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Road Warrior and Field Technician Must Have, September 11, 2014
I had the S3 version and absolutely loved it. I recently upgraded to the S5 and was told how good the battery was. Wrong! It's no where near the battery life I need. Hope to order this one real soon as I take and make up to 70 calls per day plus data usage, document production and reading, downloading files using my phone as my hotspot, etc. You can begin to see why I NEED this battery. I'll write a more in depth review after I've used it for a couple of weeks.

Nexus 5 Case, Caseology [Leather Skin] Google Nexus 5 Case [White] Premium PU Leather Cover Shock Absorbent TPU Armor Bumper Nexus 5 Case (for Google Nexus 5 Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look but poor camera functionality., December 4, 2013
I really liked the idea and look. The problem is that the area around the camera and flash apparently causes the flash to make a white haze in all pictures. I take the case off and no haze. It's like the hole around the camera is too close to the flash.

Page: 1 | 2