Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Space Salamander > Reviews

Browse

Space Salamander's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1352
Top Reviewer Ranking: 379

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Space Salamander RSS Feed (NY, United States)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
JPNK 10 Pairs Natural Black Long Professional False Eyelashes for Makeup Cosmetic (Y020)
Offered by Smart life collection
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for Nice Lashes, March 27, 2016
Great price for quality lashes. The packaging is cheap-- it's just a plastic shell with ten soft plastic cases inside, so it comes across like they're meant to be disposable. But the lashes themselves are good... the adhesive keeping them together is strong and I didn't worry that I was going to rip them as I pulled them off the case. They're plenty wide-- too wide for my eyes-- so I trimmed them down on the outer edges and then gave them a slight trim for my preferred shaping. But as they stand, they're dramatic toward the outer edges. They're not overly dramatic, but very good for normal eveningwear.

They don't come with adhesive. They do come with little tweezers for handling the lashes, though I always find my fingers better for the task.

Zax 85311 26"-60" Flush Flat Panel Mount Home Theater Receiver
Zax 85311 26"-60" Flush Flat Panel Mount Home Theater Receiver
Price: $25.28
8 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Very Flush Mount, March 22, 2016
It's really, really flush... so flush that I need to get a different mount because I didn't consider that I have wires coming out of the outputs in the back of the TV that are so squashed by this that I worry they'll break-- and I would never be able to remove them or insert others.

One thing to keep in mind: I wanted a very flush mount because it's on a wall that people will see from the side, so I just went with the simplest mount I could find. I didn't understand why people wanted tilt mounts until I actually mounted this and saw the glare from my overhead lighting. So THAT's why people like tilt mounts!

But for what it is, it's great-- and may suit your purposes just fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dress, March 20, 2016
What a fantastic find. This arrived the day before my daughter's birthday party, so it was put to good use immediately. It was a little wrinkled on arrival, but not very noticeable under the tulle. She's a size 10 normally; the 9/10 was just a little snug on her, so I'd size up if in doubt.

We got tons of compliments on the dress. She got the "rose red" (really a hot pink). The only issue we had was that one small area of the stitching on bottom of the tulle pulled away from the tulle by the end of the night. I don't know how well it'll stand up to washing (it has to be hand washed) or repeated wearings, but for a special occasion dress, it's a winner.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Dress!, March 20, 2016
One of my favorite dresses ever. It was a little loose-fitting, so I put a clasp-belt on the back of it to make it snugger around the waist. Once I did that, it was so flattering and very comfortable. The side pockets stick out a little in an original, cute way. Paired with thick leggings, this made a great outfit for a slightly dressy occasion. Very versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on jewelry, shoes, etc.

For reference, I'm 5'3" and 120 pounds.

Allewie Black Leather Jewelry Box Lockable Makeup Storage Travel Case Organizer
Allewie Black Leather Jewelry Box Lockable Makeup Storage Travel Case Organizer

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Compartments, March 19, 2016
Very nice jewelry box. It has a cool finish to it-- almost sparkly. Not real leather, as it mentions in the description, but it's still pretty and mine didn't have any odor.

It has SO many compartments, and that's the only drawback: with so many drawers, none of them are very deep. So if you have any chunky bracelets or watches, they may not fit. I have a few pieces of jewelry that won't work in here. I removed the travel box from the top, which did open up some extra space. Aside from that, it seems well made and is a nice, substantial piece.

I received this for review.

ONESZTALE Stuffed Animal Attack on Titan Llama Arpakasso Alpacasso Alpaca Soft Plush Doll Lovely Kids Birthday Halloween Gifts Toys 17CM Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute But Crooked, March 18, 2016
Sweet and soft, but mine is crooked. The face and body are both very crooked... if you tried to stand it up, it would fall over because one side is stitched shorter than the other. I have a different alpaca from the same manufacturer that doesn't have this problem, so I'm not sure whether it's particular to this model or just a fluke or what.

I received this for review.

Goodlucky365® 48 PCS multicolored 3d Butterfly Wall Stickers Decals ,12pcs Purple 12pcs Yellow 12pcs Green 12pcs Blue,Durable Plastic Butterfly Decorations,wall Decor
Offered by GoodLucky365
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful Decor, March 18, 2016
So pretty. I am enjoying finding spots for these butterflies around my house-- along my refrigerator, on the corners of my walls (magnetized to the metal that forms the shape of the corners), in my daughter's bedroom, etc.

They're not very realistic-- they look almost cartoony, and a little shiny, so don't expect this to be super high class-- but they're still fun, and look good from a distance especially.

I received this set for review.

[NEW] Name Tag, MECO LED Name Badge reuseable Price Tag rechargeable name Tape office megnetic name tags, MicroUSB programming Digital Sign 11x44, w/ Magnet and Pin Free Drive, Red
Offered by TopMall
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, March 13, 2016
I first had an issue trying to get the built-in software to run-- it was a ".rar" file, which my computer didn't recognize. I had to download an app to open it. But okay, I handled that. Then there was a bit of an issue getting it to complete what I programmed it to do-- there are a number of options, from typing words to several designs (arrows, hearts, etc.), some of which are animated. I could get the animated ones to show on my computer, but rarely on the device.

It is pretty customizable, including font size and type and two color options. It's very noticeable and bright and would make a great attention-grabbing nametag for conferences, workshops, etc. Very cool device for a low price.

EDITED: I had originally written about a problem getting the message to stop "hiccuping" (breaking up and pausing). The company responded that I should change the "residence time" to 0. That fixed it.

I received this free or discounted for review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2016 6:09 PM PDT

SZTLAE Christmas 17cm Rainbow Alpaca Soft Stuffed Animal Plush Doll Toy For Kid Birthdays New Year Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Alpaca, March 13, 2016
Even cuter in person. This alpaca is absurdly cheerful and perfect for Easter (or any springtime gift), with its pastel colors. It's soft and well made, not cheap-feeling like the discount store stuffed animals. Everything looks even and well-stitched on mine and I can't wait for my daughter to see this in her Easter basket.

I received this free for review.

Odec 2450mAh Ni-MH AA Rechargeable Batteries, 16 Count AA Batteries
Odec 2450mAh Ni-MH AA Rechargeable Batteries, 16 Count AA Batteries
Offered by OdecDirect
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, but slightly larger than normal, March 7, 2016
These work just fine, but they are slightly larger than normal AA batteries. I made that discovery when I tried putting one into my wireless mouse and it wouldn't fit. (That's not the ideal use for reusables, by the way, but it was the first thing in my reach when I wanted to try out the batteries.) I kept trying, baffled, and then finally put it next to the battery that had been in there and saw that the Odec is slightly wider.

I worried that meant it wouldn't fit in anything, but that's not the case. I had no problem using it for my daughter's toys (when there was a battery compartment door that opened all the way) and it was a tight squeeze but worked fine when I had to load batteries in vertically into a flashlight-type application.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20