Profile for Po > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Po RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
Price: $149.95
70 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, March 3, 2014
This juicer is fantastic! It has an extra wide shute so most fruits and vegetables dont need to be cut. A medium sized apple, half a celery, three large carrots can be juiced without cutting. Clean up is a breeze. Hot soapy water and the unit is clean. Noise level is quiet, my blender and my husband watching football makes more racket. I love this juicer.

Legally Blonde
Legally Blonde
DVD ~ Reese Witherspoon
Price: $4.28
510 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If only life were like this, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Legally Blonde (DVD)
I am an old broad of 55. I have worked as a legal assistant for almost 20 years. I love this movie.

The Spice Lab's Himalayan BLACK Crystal Salt Kala Namak Salt 16 Oz (fine ground)
Offered by Old World Salt Company
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stinky...in a good way, October 22, 2013
If you are a plant based eater and miss eggs, really a tofu scramble is just that, buy this salt. I scrambled up some tofu and added this salt and some tumeric and fed it to my carnivour husband and he loved it. High praise indeed.

11760 L 26 Black Vanity Fair One Slit Half Slip
11760 L 26 Black Vanity Fair One Slit Half Slip
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $13.49
2 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does any one wear slips anymore?, October 22, 2013
Yes I do! This is a very well made under garment. Fits well and washes beautifully. I highly recomend this.

Boston Legal Season 1-5 Complete Collection
Boston Legal Season 1-5 Complete Collection
DVD ~ William Shatner
Price: $96.79
17 used & new from $95.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Denny Crane, October 22, 2013
This is an extremely entertaining series. Perfectly cast. Exceptional writing. Lots of fun. William Shatner is a hoot as he chews on the sets and fellow cast members. Buy it you will like it.

Breads:  Step-by-Step Techniques
Breads: Step-by-Step Techniques
by Michael S. Hubler Ed.S.
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treasure, October 22, 2013
I had this book years ago. In fact I had a library of 500 cook books. A house fire took care of that. I started making bread again this year and longed for this book to be back in my life. Memory had not distorted how good it is. Straight forward recipes with great photographs to inspire. A good book for the novice as well as the experienced cook.

The Zero Calorie Slow Cooker Cookbook For Vegetarians
The Zero Calorie Slow Cooker Cookbook For Vegetarians
Price: $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and delicious., July 29, 2013
This kindle book is great. Most of the recipies are quick and easy. Chop some veggies, open a couple of cans, plug in the slow cooker and your done. I like this book.

Black Chiffon Dangling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip Scarf
Black Chiffon Dangling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip Scarf
Offered by imagine1st
Price: $0.23
21 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a Hip Scarf, May 29, 2013
I built a tiny house in my backyard, 114 square feet. It has a gypsy theme to it but could not find any valances that I liked. I have a scarf that I wear and one day while putting it on it occured to me that this was what I was looking for. The scarf is sewed directly onto the curtain rod. I used two for a small window and three for a medium size window. They look amazing.

Rachael Ray Stoneware EVOO Oil Dispensing Bottle, Red
Rachael Ray Stoneware EVOO Oil Dispensing Bottle, Red
Price: $15.29
18 used & new from $13.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Form and Function, May 29, 2013
Not a big fan of celebrity anything but the shape and description caught my interest. This olive oil dispenser (I will not write the abreviation) is gorgeous and functional. I love it.

Mundial 5100 Series 3.5" Paring Knife, Red
Mundial 5100 Series 3.5" Paring Knife, Red
Price: $29.46
2 used & new from $29.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and a Workhorse, May 29, 2013
Great little knife and cute as a button. Arrived sharp and is staying that way. A great addition to the kitchen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4