Profile for Anson King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anson King RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Reversible Belt with Heatcrease and Matte Black Plaque Buckle, Brown/Black, 32
Price: $25.83
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, November 24, 2014
Fits perfect and looks even better

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne for Women: Pure Perfume Spray 2.7 Oz
Offered by DiscountPerfumes
Price: $59.99
16 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Perfume, November 24, 2014
Bought this for my wife and she loves it, the scent is very pleasant not too sweet and overbearing and it stays on for a long time.

USG CCTV 12x Waterproof Baluns (BNC Male, 2 Wire Pigtail Connectors) - Premium Model - Interference Rejection & Transient Protection Built-In, Passive Transceiver, Video Over UTP Cable, Up to 3,000 Feet
Offered by Urban Security Group
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Most horrible baluns I have ever used, November 24, 2014
Most horrible baluns I have ever used. I am a professional CCTV installer and I ordered these to use until I received my stocks from my normal supplier as I had run short. All the jobs that I did with these I had to go back and replace as they constantly short and causes the picture to jump, I used connectors to join them and I thought maybe they were not making the connection properly so I soldered them and same problem. I will not recommend these to any one and definitely will not be purchasing them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 12:42 AM PST

HQRP Knock Sensor KS64 for Honda Accord 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 98 99 00 01 02 plus HQRP Coaster
Offered by HQRP-US
Price: $7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock Sensor, January 18, 2013
I have a JDM 2002 Honda Odyssey RHD (I'm from Trinidad and Tobago)and I was looking for a knock sensor to replace a broken one. I was very hesitant to purchase this as it looks cheaply built and the price in unbelievably low, but I took a chance and purchased not one but two just in case. It is not as cheap as it looks but it is not as well built as the original, I installed one and wallah the engine check light was gone and my vehicle was no longer stalling when it reached third gear.

This was installed in April 2012 and nine months later and 20, 000 km it is still working and I now have an extra one in hand. For the price you cannot go wrong in purchasing this.

AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
Price: $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, January 18, 2013
Even though this is made specific for WD My Passport hdd, I bought it for a Transcend Information 1TB drive and it works, the fit is a lil tight but it can zip comfortably with the drive inside.
For the price you may expect something cheap but it is definitely not. It is as described Durable Exterior and Soft Interior and the zipper is also well built (if the zipper in your case goes it would be useless that's the importance on mentioning the zipper).
Excellent value for an excellent product.

Transcend 1 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - Military Drop Standards (TS1TSJ25M3)
Price: Click here to see our price
107 used & new from $64.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged HDD, January 18, 2013
I work in an offshore platform and travel to work via helicopter. Bags even marked fragile are mishandled in all thinkable ways, that's the reason I purchased this Transcend HDD. It has certainly lived up to its reputation as being rugged and it has certainly withstand treatment that have damaged previous WD Passport drives. I even bought a AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for further protection.

Zmodo PKD-DK0863-500GB Outdoor Security Camera
Zmodo PKD-DK0863-500GB Outdoor Security Camera
Offered by SPICY BOMB
Price: $225.00
4 used & new from $200.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Zmodo CCTV SYstem, January 18, 2013
I am a professional installer of CCTV surveillance system and I recently purchased this for a customer who wanted a very low budget system. As the saying goes you get what you pay for. I ended up using the DVR and replaced the cameras from another supplier.

PROS: The DVR is usable, customer service is excellent ( to make up for the quality of the product), very easy to network system. PRICE

CONS: Camera resolution very low and dose not produce true colors (I will upload some pics to demonstrate), if the camera is facing any type of shrubbery they appear as a light purple haze and not green. The IR distance is less that 25ft.

This system would be suitable for a commercial area as a store or quick shoppe about 30' x 30'. With the cameras installed no higher that 8ft. Would not recommend it for outdoor surveillance.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 11:42 AM PDT

3.5" LCD CCTV Speed Dome Controller & Test Monitor
3.5" LCD CCTV Speed Dome Controller & Test Monitor
Offered by BEST.CHOICES
Price: $130.00
6 used & new from $124.85

4.0 out of 5 stars CCTV Tester, January 18, 2013
This is a very useful product when you are an installer of surveillance system especially when you are installing 8 ch system and over. This product have saved me a lot of time and money in my business and I will definitely recommend it to anyone in the surveillance system business.

The only CON: after about six months of use I have problem with powering a camera from it, sometimes on battery power it does not power on the camera so I have to plug the adapter to it and then it comes on and works fine until it decides to do the same again.

Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA III 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive - WD5000AAKX
Offered by goHardDrive
Price: $43.95
94 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WD Caviar Blue 500gb, January 18, 2013
Bought a few for some surveillance system DVR that I installed and I have no complains of any failing. I definitely recommend these HDD.

Swiss Legend Women's 20032D-02 "South Beach Collection" Stainless Steel, White Silicone, and  Diamond Watch
Swiss Legend Women's 20032D-02 "South Beach Collection" Stainless Steel, White Silicone, and Diamond Watch
Offered by Real-Watches
Price: $74.95
5 used & new from $74.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Swiss 20032D, January 18, 2013
Bought this watch for my wife, and she loved it. When I first opened the box though I was disappointed as the diamonds are barely noticeable in the bezel due to the design on the bezel. But in the light it a little more noticeable and the dial gives of a brilliant pearl shine which makes it very attractive. For the price you get what you pay for (do not expect any 1/4 carrat diamonds) but all in all it's a great deal. I even bought four more for my coworkers who also gave it out wives and gfs as presents.

Page: 1 | 2