Profile for Labella > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Labella "LaBella" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Navor Samsung Galaxy S3 Deluxe Book Style Folio Wallet Leather Case with Money Pocket & Removable Strap (Yellow)
Offered by Home Living Dream Inc
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Magnet is very weak and does not hold cover closed ..., March 3, 2015
Magnet is very weak and does not hold cover closed. Cover is also very stiff and does not want to stay open, so when talking on the phone or texting, the cover wants to close. I've had two similar (but better/more lightweight) covers and the tabs that contain the magnet are usually mounted on the back so that it clips on the front. This one is backwards, so I kept opening it upside down. I'm returning it. If you're okay with a cover that won't stay open or closed, when needed, I will say that this appears to be very well made and would last forever.

Hot Tamale Lick Love Wag Dog Collar Large

Hot Tamale Lick Love Wag Dog Collar Medium
Hot Tamale Lick Love Wag Dog Collar Medium
Offered by DogToys., Inc. - Because Every Dog Needs Dog Toys
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect collar for my rough, rowdy, sometimes smelly dog, July 11, 2014
I bought one at an Arts festival at least two years ago for our rowdy 100 lb dog who runs the woods and is in and out of our lake constantly. His old collar would get wet and smelly, and he's pretty tough on anything that isn't extremely durable. This collar does not absorb odor or water, so it's perfect! After nearly two years, it shows little sign of wear, and I even punched holes in it to accommodate a stubborn dog shock collar. (NOTE: I meant to post this on the large size)

Keeping it Real: Gluten Free Recipes the Whole Family Will Love
Keeping it Real: Gluten Free Recipes the Whole Family Will Love
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all! This book delivers just as promised., March 23, 2014
I have found my new go-to recipe book! Jessica’s recipes are simple and always delicious. It’s great to have so many of my favorites in one place. Jessica proves that restricted diets don’t have to be boring or complicated. And I love the fact that she has perfected each of these recipes through trial and error, so I don’t have to! This is the book I will be recommending to anyone who wants to eat real food and/or avoid gluten.

Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter Dark Roasted Creamy -- 16 oz
Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter Dark Roasted Creamy -- 16 oz
Offered by KAMATURU
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, November 7, 2012
This is a delicious, spreadable organic peanut butter. I avoid commercially grown peanut butter b/c conventional peanut growers use a TON of chemicals. Organic peanut butter is often hard to spread but this is very spreadable and has a great roasted flavor.

Black Flag 61107 Fly Motel Outdoor Trap (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Black Flag 61107 Fly Motel Outdoor Trap (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing works!, November 7, 2012
After reading the reviews, I ordered one of these to go outside my office. I work at an organic fertilizer plant and when we get in "fresh" raw materials, the flies in my office can get pretty bad. I hung one outside about 12 feet from my office door and it made a difference right away. The flies were attracted to it immediately. I got a second one to use at another building as well.

Black Flag 61128 Fly Motel Trap Replacement Lures, 0.8-Ounce, 2-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works, November 7, 2012
I have been very pleased with my black flag fly motel. The replacement lures on amazon are a great value.

SourceOne Wall Mount Sign Holder Landscape Style 11 X 8 1/2
SourceOne Wall Mount Sign Holder Landscape Style 11 X 8 1/2
Offered by sourceoneorg
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's really help up, even in the sun, November 7, 2012
I bought this a while back, and use it on my office door for my open/closed sign. I pull out on it slightly twice a day to flip the sign, and it's in partial sun in the winter. I can't believe it hasn't cracked yet. Pretty impressive. Edit March 2015: Still holding up after several years outside. This is very well made!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 7:17 AM PDT

Wolverine Holsters Under - the - Desk Holster
Wolverine Holsters Under - the - Desk Holster
Offered by Dean Safe Company
Price: $26.97
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing how well this works., November 7, 2012
I was really surprised by how well this works. It's a very simple design. Construction is durable and it was easy to install with 4 screws. My revolver fits in very securely, but slides out easily. Since it has such a low profile, it isn't visible unless someone actually gets down on the floor.

Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, especially for the price, November 7, 2012
My husband is using this and really likes it. He was looking at the more expensive ones but we decided to give this a try. The clip works well and it's a tough case, and easy to use.

Page: 1 | 2