Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Russell Petrick > Reviews

Browse

Russell Petrick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Russell Petrick RSS Feed (Woodland Park, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
Price: $31.05
101 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cooling, a little weird to install, June 24, 2013
The installation on this cooler is a bit harder than others I've used before. Once you get it installed it cools great. I also have RAM with some pretty big heatsinks, which means I wasn't able to use many of the coolers out there. With this, I can adjust the height of the fan so it actually fits next to the RAM. I like the option for a second fan, but I don't think I'll ever need that.

Update: The cooling has been excellent. Such great temps even when I'm running at max capacity. Cooler than I've ever seen a CPU. I also picked up some magnetic filters for the outside of my case since it has so much airflow (HAF930). This drastically cut down on the dust accumulating on the heatsink. I still really love the clips for the fan that allows it to be slid up and down for RAM height. Probably not why they designed it that way, but it works so well.

Bergan Pet Travel Back Seat Barrier
Bergan Pet Travel Back Seat Barrier
Price: $17.83
43 used & new from $12.36

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, but is a bit awkward to install, June 24, 2013
It was hard to find a place to hook the bottom loops in my car (05 Malibu). I ended up hooking to the seatbelt and it is still a little loose. My dog has also jumped it once so far while loading.

Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-Count
Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-Count
Price: $17.11
22 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is cold, but could last longer, June 24, 2013
This thing does get really cold quickly, but it doesn't last that long. For the size of these I wish they lasted longer.

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack, 280 Count
Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack, 280 Count
Price: $12.00
43 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, June 24, 2013
This is a great price for the amount of bandages that you get. I used it to stock my med kits since each of them are semi-specialized and carry different bandages,

Fellowes 1-Outlet 3-Prong Heavy Duty Indoor Extension Cord, 15-Feet (99596)
Fellowes 1-Outlet 3-Prong Heavy Duty Indoor Extension Cord, 15-Feet (99596)
Price: $14.99
50 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, June 24, 2013
I had such a hard time finding the exact cord I needed. I wish all the other extension cords on here properly listed their wire gauge and count.

Hospital Formula Americaine Hemorrhoid Aerosol Can Spray, 2 Ounce
Hospital Formula Americaine Hemorrhoid Aerosol Can Spray, 2 Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.09
11 used & new from $4.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 24, 2013
This stuff works great. I recently went through a can of it at a kids summer camp. It helped to keep their minds off those scratches and rashes they got from sliding in the dirt while playing games. I do wish there was more in a can, and that they somehow got rid of the oily base.

Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary
Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $17.72
59 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 24, 2013
This little thing is nearly indestructible. I do wish it had more battery life stock. Make sure you don't fly outdoors or with any drafts hitting it. I do miss strafing, but I didn't expect it for the price. It would have been nice to pick the color so I knew which parts replacement kit to get, but no worries there.

Case Logic LNEO-12 12.1" Chromebook/Surface 3 Sleeve (Black)
Case Logic LNEO-12 12.1" Chromebook/Surface 3 Sleeve (Black)
Price: $16.29
19 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, June 24, 2013
Fits a chromebook great. Had a hard time finding the perfect sleeve that also had a slot for the power cord and flash drives.

Ever Ready First Aid Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage, 6 Inch
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $6.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but technically past sterile date, June 24, 2013
These are great compression bandages, but it would be nice if they mentioned that they are technically past the sterile date on the package. I wish we could get a company that would make them brand new for civilians here in the US. This is the only place that I've found the best quality ones.

VISM by NcStar PVC First Responders Utility Bag (CVRB2918G), Green
VISM by NcStar PVC First Responders Utility Bag (CVRB2918G), Green
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, lacks a carry handle, June 24, 2013
Like many others, I wish they had included a carry handle between the two rings at the top. It was no hassle to make my own, but it would have been great if it was included. Right now I use this as a med bag that I try to carry with me most places. I wish it had an optional waist strap as it can bounce quite a bit if you're running.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4