ARRAY(0x9a156b70)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Speer RSS Feed

YESOO (White) Smart View Flip Cover With Magnetic flap closure Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV SIV S 4 Iv Gt-i9500 With Aluminum Touch Pen And Silicone Key Chain (Compatible Model: AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular)
Offered by YESOO
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, March 13, 2014
I've gone through 3 different cases for my S4, and this is by far the best. Very well constructed and sturdy; I love the magnetic clasp, as well as the stylus that comes with it (which attaches to the phone through the headset jack). Looks great, too. I would highly recommend it. I have no idea why other brands sell cases for 4x the price.

The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches, Better Health
The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches, Better Health
by Carolyn Bernstein
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Refreshing, Supportive, and Informative Book, December 2, 2008
As a long-time migraine sufferer, I would highly recommend this book. Some of the book treads on basic ground, but the author's manner of talking about migraines & her emphasis on the fact that it's a "whole body" phenomenon is very refreshing. And, it's not one of those hokey, useless books that tries to tell you, "Do x, and your migraines will disappear" (ha! Oh, if I had a penny for every book that purports to give a silver bullet to us migraine sufferers....!!). The book emphasizes the need for a holistic (that is, comprehensive) approach to migraine management -- what we can do to support our overall health in order to mitigate or lessen the impact of migraines on our lives -- and offers some practical strategies for living with migraines (e.g., how to increase your family's understanding of the disease and how it affects our functioning). And, I found her review of various therapies (medical and "alternative") very instructive. It's a well-researched, solid book from a highly-credentialied physician, and I would highly recommend it. Also, the author is a migraine sufferer, so she "gets it."

Act! By Sage 2007 [Version 9]
Act! By Sage 2007 [Version 9]
25 used & new from $16.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined A Good Product, May 12, 2007
Stay away from this software. I was a loyal and happy ACT customer for 8 years until I upgraded to this version, so I'm really sad to say that this version is a total nightmare. I've experienced tremendous problems, including being locked out of my database altogether. This software also glitched up my computer and basically brought the entire thing down at one point. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a super-techie husband, I never would have been able to retrieve my data or get things running (hobbling) again. Tech support is entirely WORTHLESS!!! Sorry, but find another product. I feel like I have no choice but to start searching other contact managers now. Bummer!!!!