Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Lone Wolf > Reviews

Browse

Lone Wolf's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lone Wolf RSS Feed (New York, NY)

An Actor's Companion: Tools for the Working Actor
An Actor's Companion: Tools for the Working Actor
by Seth Barrish
Price: $12.56
60 used & new from $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars The author clearly knows what he's talking about, June 1, 2015
This is a smart, easy-to-read and incredibly helpful book. The chapters are short and practical and the advice comes from someone who clearly knows what they're talking about. Well done.

Best Served Frozen
Best Served Frozen
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars All Hansen's books are great, but this is the best one yet!, October 13, 2014
Fionnuala Flood is at it again. Hansen's books get better and better, and funnier and funnier!

Fleeing The Jurisdiction
Fleeing The Jurisdiction
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They're not something I would necessarily have picked up but because they came recommended, I decided to give them a shot, October 11, 2014
Home run! I lucky enough for someone to give me Gerald Handsen's first three books (and I just bought the fourth on my own). They're not something I would necessarily have picked up but because they came recommended, I decided to give them a shot. And then I couldn't stop reading. His writing is like candy (if you take out the sugar and replace it with humor). I didn't want to stop and I'm glad I have at least one more book full of Barnetts and Floods to look forward to.

Hand In The Till
Hand In The Till

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Hansen, October 11, 2014
This review is from: Hand In The Till (Kindle Edition)
Another great book from Hansen. He must have so much fun writing them because they're so much fun to read!

An Embarrassment of Riches
An Embarrassment of Riches

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh-out-loud hysterical!, October 11, 2014
A friend gave me three Gerald Hansen novels and I've finally read them. She told me they were funny, but that was an understatement--they're laugh-out-loud hysterical. And they just get better and better.

From Scratch: Inside the Food Network
From Scratch: Inside the Food Network
by Allen Salkin
Price: $21.10
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written & thorough, June 17, 2014
Watching the Food Network is fun but reading about it is even better. Allen Salkin does an amazing job collecting hundreds of interview and turning them into a compelling, fast-moving and tasty (pardon the pun) tale.

Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story
Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story
by Carolyn Turgeon
Price: $13.95
101 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought-Provoking Entertainment, March 1, 2009
I love this book. Carolyn Turgeon is a beautiful writer who uses a re-imagined version of the Cinderella story as the backbone for a smart, compelling page-turner. Her descriptions of New York City, Godmother Lil's remorse, the world of the fairies, and Cinderella's psyche are top-notch. But the best part, I think, is that GODMOTHER dispenses with a simplistic happily-ever-after ending, offering instead something far more thought-provoking and surprising.