Profile for T. Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Miller "qwk2spd" RSS Feed (Central CA)

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - Apple iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS (2 x Screen protectors).

5.0 out of 5 stars Better protector then previous, January 26, 2011
I previously used a mirror style protector and that was a mistake as I couldn't see my screen in the sun. So I went opposite with this anti-glare screen protector and it's much better.

As advertised quick delivery would buy again. Thanks.

Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted, 14.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted, 14.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Offered by SunnyFloridaStore
Price: $20.00
20 used & new from $17.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Honey Bunches of Oats one of my Favs, January 16, 2011
Ok maybe not my favorite but close I like it almost as much as Raisin Bran Crunch. Have to mix up cereal so I don't get bored with only one choice. The new problem is now my children have acquired a taste for the same cereals as I prefer.

Curt Manufacturing 13301 Class III Receiver
Curt Manufacturing 13301 Class III Receiver
Price: $126.96
34 used & new from $126.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fit bolted in with no alignment issues, December 12, 2010
Most impressed with the fact that Curt builds a hefty hitch with good welds. Easy install done in 30 minutes and the lighting kit was a true plug in.

Dorman 620-634 Radiator Dual Fan Assembly
Dorman 620-634 Radiator Dual Fan Assembly
Price: $138.39
32 used & new from $132.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value in a Dual fan assembly, December 12, 2010
Fitment to application was correct and works as advertised. Would buy again. Thanks for the great drop in price while in my saved cart.

Premium Executive Black Hard Crystal Carbon Fiber Fabric Snap-on Case for Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS 3G-S

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Iphone cover to date, December 12, 2010
I have owned three different cases and they have all failed to stay closed or the magnets have came out of the contained area they are supposed to be in to keep the cover latched. So far this one has been the best. No complaints.