Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Brook Ekenstam > Reviews

Browse

Brook Ekenstam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brook Ekenstam RSS Feed (Arnold, MD)

Schleich Horse Stable with Accessories
Schleich Horse Stable with Accessories
9 used & new from $153.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, May 16, 2016
This made my four year old's heart burst with delight. The product is well made and wonderfully detailed. So many thoughtful details. I purchased this along with the matching play rug and it is providing endless amounts of imagination play to my horse loving daughter. One more thing, the set was missing a small piece. I reached out to Schleich and they sent me the piece without hesitation. Great customer service, too!

Western Chief Multi Dotty Rain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Black,6 M US Toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, February 27, 2014
My daughter's first rain boots and they are so cute. Held up perfectly on a muddy day at the farm. She stomped around in them for hours and never complained. Fit true to size.

Haba Biofino Fried Egg
Haba Biofino Fried Egg
Offered by AOMA DEALS
Price: $10.19
11 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Haba Biofino Fried Egg (Toy)
This was a bit smaller than I expected. Maybe a concern for a toddler who put everything in his/her mouth. Toddlers will have a difficult time putting the egg back in the egg shell. However, it's a really cute idea and the product is well made.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Kitchen Bottle Collection
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Kitchen Bottle Collection
4 used & new from $48.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed Toddler, December 31, 2013
I bought this set because my 18 month old was obsessed with them at her cousin's house. She received them for Christmas and has been lining them up, removing the the lids, pouring the bottle, and placing the lid back on. It's her favorite toy! A really nice product, brightly painted with magnetized lids. A must buy for your toddler.

HABA Soft Biofino Grilled Chicken- Play food
HABA Soft Biofino Grilled Chicken- Play food
Price: $14.95
19 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, December 31, 2013
This was the perfect add to my daughter's kitchen set. She loves this stuffed chicken. The drumsticks and wings velcro on and off the body. It's well made. I would definitely buy for gifts in the future.

OXO Tot 4 Piece Feeding Set, Aqua
OXO Tot 4 Piece Feeding Set, Aqua
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $12.48

4.0 out of 5 stars OXO makes good stuff, December 31, 2013
I do like this set. It's sturdy, the handles make it easy for baby to learn to use the spoon and fork, etc. The only complaint I have would be the plastic ring on the plate. It's a good idea in theory but it pops off while in use. Still love the rest of the set.

The False Prince: Book 1 of the Ascendance Trilogy
The False Prince: Book 1 of the Ascendance Trilogy
by Jennifer Nielsen
Price: $6.84
101 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!, December 31, 2013
My 12 year old is a voracious reader and I am always looking for a new book series. He loved this book and is eagerly waiting for the second book in series.

The Gloriously Gluten-Free Cookbook: Spicing Up Life with Italian, Asian, and Mexican Recipes
by Vanessa Maltin
Price: $14.75
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously gluten-free, October 27, 2010
I was recently diagnosed gluten-free and immediately purchased four cookbooks. This is, by far, my favorite of the four. The dishes are simple, but elegant, and they taste delicious. The portabello risotto with goat cheese cream has become a staple in my house. I highly recommend this cookbook to gluten-free and gluten eaters alike. It would make an excellent gift for any family members who have recently been diagnosed or family members of the recenlty diagnosed.