Profile for rgiro > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rgiro RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit  (R6300v2)
NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit (R6300v2)
Price: $140.00
85 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, excellent buyer, September 14, 2014
Excellent item, excellent buyer. If you are a patient people and don't care wait, I would recommend it. BUT nothing is perfect, the equipment comes with guarantee only in China, any problem requires dealing with buyer if you don't live in China.

Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (DTSE9H/64GB)
Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (DTSE9H/64GB)
Price: $24.99
85 used & new from $17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for data travel, February 15, 2014
I bought for to keep data during my trips. It meets my expectations, because It's very small and I can save a lot of informations. But USB 2.0 can be slow for people that need fast or frequent data transfer

Panasonic Expandable Cordless Phone System 6.0 Plus KX-TG6512B, Black, 2 Handsets
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $42.99
67 used & new from $27.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Panasonic Equipment, November 1, 2013
I bought this phone to use with Magic Jack. Really we don't need it because all in house have cell phones, but some times the cell phone reception is bad. In these cases we use this phone. May be is not fair only four star, because I haven't complaint with it.

WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p
WD TV Live Media Player Wi-fi 1080p
Offered by Ibex Technology
Price: $157.95
65 used & new from $75.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Media Player., November 1, 2013
I had the previous version of this device. Excellent equipment, but with two complaints; The little remote control (horrific to search something in Youtube) and many times didn't find my network when I turn on (using DWA-131 usb network adapter), so I had to enter all information (log in and password) again. Both problem were resolved with this new version. Also the software is more intuitive and were included many new options. Until now I'm happy with it.

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate (SGP10360)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $19.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Balance between a slim case and protection, November 1, 2013
I don't like bulky case but always concern about the phone protection. I did extensive review (in a aceptable range to my budget) and never found the case with a good balance between both characteristic (Otterbox is the champion in protection but is too bulky in my pocket). I finished to search when I found this case. Perfect for me. If you balance go for protection (prefer excellent protection of high drops), may be is not the case for you. But I prefer to hold with care and don't feel a little brick in my pocket.

The Case for Apple iPhone 5C by KAYSCASE, Retail Packaging with Screen Protector (Pink)
Offered by Kay's Technology
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cheap apple case version, November 1, 2013
I saw in apple web similar case much more expensive. I don't know the material used to make the original case, but this is an excellent case with a good protection. And more cheap!. It was a gift to my wife and she is happy. Thanks Kayscase.

MoKo Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by ASUS, BLACK (with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep Feature)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $12.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 9, 2013
Perfect case to Nexus 7. May be it's a little bulky but I don't care. Good protection in hard shock

iRulu Micro USB 2.0 B Male to A Female Adapter Converter OTG Cable for Google Nexus 7" 7 inch tablet
Offered by M-MG
Price: $1.94
18 used & new from $1.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful extended memory accessory, October 9, 2013
I like Nexus 7 tablet.. sorry do not include sd card connection. I bought it because I read it's possible to use this adapter to extent the memory... but later i heard it's necessary to change the android system. Be ware if your tablet insurance is active, may be any change could be invalid it in any claim.

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Ultra Thin Air Case for Apple iPhone 5S/5 - 1 Pack - Smooth Black (SGP09507)
Offered by Spigen Inc

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Look ... Bad Protection, October 9, 2013
I received this case and really impressed with a elegant case, ultra thin and good construction.. BUT this case haven't protection in hard shock, only against scratch in the back phone (it's included a screen protector too). If you look for a elegant and pretty thin case and have care do not fall or something like this, this is a case for you. But I think this type of accident could be happen to me, so I returned this case.

Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500w Power Supply (RS500-PCARD3-US)
Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500w Power Supply (RS500-PCARD3-US)
Offered by BinkieMelane
5 used & new from $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This item do his job., September 16, 2013
The description is correct and keep 500w power according to description. This is a good power supply and do his job perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3