Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for The Chadd > Reviews

Browse

The Chadd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Chadd "Relax, don't worry. Have a homebrew" RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nexus 6P Armband, MoKo Silicone Armband for Google Nexus 6P by Huawei 5.7 Inch Smartphone 2015 - Key Holder Slot, well-rounded protection, Perfect Earphone Connection while Workout Running, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Android armband I have used, February 21, 2016
This is the best Android armband I have used. I had a similar one for iPhone (TuneBand), and I've waiting for something like this to come out on Android. Stays in place while running, and doesn't have an annoying plastic cover over the face. I highly recommend it!

Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Sport Shoes - 8.5 - Black
Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Sport Shoes - 8.5 - Black
Offered by Orva Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Never going back to regular running shoes again, August 22, 2015
This is my second pair of Bikilas, third pair of Vibrams. I liked the original Bikilas better with the velcro strap over the new style laces, but the laces aren't a deal breaker. Vibrams are also great for travel because they take up much less space in luggage compared to regular running shoes.

Until I switched to these shoes, I was having problems with knee pain and and plantar fasciitis due to poor running form. I was unable to run for almost 6 months due to these problems. Once I healed, I switched to Vibrams. These shoes forced me to change to the barefoot running style, and I've never had pain since (except when I step on a sharp rock, ouch!).

If you are new to barefoot running, Vibram now has an introductory pair of barefoot shoes you should use first, called the Bikila EVO. However, when I started barefoot running, I started right off with the Vibrams. I'm not going to provide instructions on how to transition, but please do your research for properly adapting to barefoot running. The last thing you need is a fracture or plantar fasciitis. Also, for sizing, you may want to try them on in a shop first; they fit very differently than regular running shoes.

Huaham International Version Bluetooth 4.1 Sweat Proof Sports Noise Reduction NFC Earphone
Offered by Robust_Phil Audio
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery issues, design issues., August 22, 2015
It worked for a couple of my runs. Then the battery stopped holding a charge for more than a day. So I always had to remember to recharge it immediately before running, otherwise it would be dead. Also the rubber brackets for locking the earpieces in your ears keep falling off. I'm still looking for that unicorn....a wireless sports headset that's not crap.

Car Mount, TechMatte MagGrip Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder for Smartphones including iPhone 6, 6S, Galaxy S7, S6 Edge, OnePlus 3- Black
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The single best car phone mount out there, August 2, 2015
I'm a road warrior, spending most of my weekdays in a rental car in some random city in the US. I take this bad boy with me, and it is awesome! It has fit on every car I have rented. More importantly, it has a snug fit on the vent. Yes, better than the Kenu (which was also nice, btw). The magnet is surprisingly strong. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and my wife has an iPhone 5. Both have cases, and the magnet keeps a strong grip without wobbling or falling.

Looking at my Amazon Order History (Thank you Amazon for adding this search feature!), these are the other phone mounts I find the TechMatte superior to:
- Kenu Airframe - Portable Smartphone Car Mount
- Kensington Quick-Release Car Mount for iPhone and iPod touch
I had a couple others, but I guess I didn't buy them on Amazon. Oh well.

Pros:
- Firm grab on the vent. Better than the Kenu.
- Strong magnetic grip on the phone.
- minimalist design. You can't see it when your phone is on. All you see is your phone
- Easy to mount and remove your phone! Just slap your phone onto the mount. And pull it away when you want to remove it.
- Cheap! $9?! Are you crazy?

Cons:
- If you don't have a case, you'll have to permanently stick a metal plate to your phone. Of course, if you don't have a case on your phone, you are probably a little crazy anyway :)
- You have to put a metal plate between your case and your phone. I don't really think it's a con, but it's worth noting if you frequently remove your case for other activities.

Unknown:
- A friend asked if it would hold up during track racing. I can't answer that. but for $9, it's worth a shot.
- Huge phablets and/or really thick cases. Check others' reviews for details on that.

Now I just need a good FM Bluetooth transmitter, and I'll be happy.

Tether Tug Large - Interactive Dog Toy - Outdoor Dog Toys Large
Tether Tug Large - Interactive Dog Toy - Outdoor Dog Toys Large
Offered by J&M World Wide Products, Inc.
Price: $50.40
42 used & new from $49.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Our dog doesn't seem to use it properly, May 20, 2015
The pooch only really loves tug when humans are involved, it seems. I was hoping she would play with it while I wasn't around, but no go. What I end up doing is pulling it up from the ground and making her chase it...much like "dog fishing" while I turn in circles. She gets some exercise that way, but it's not how I was sold on it. The videos make it look like the dog is playing by itself, and maybe some dogs do. Mine just likes to play when a human is involved. The item is layered in a poly of some sort that tears easily from the sharp metal base (that rusts). I'd like to see the base made out of stainless steel and have the sharp edges removed. I'd also like to see the metal carabiner that holds the teaser rope made out of nylon or something since you can't really stop the dog from biting it. I hate that she sometimes gets a hold of that metal.

Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe,Black/White,9 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe,Black/White,9 M US
Price: $43.98
27 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get some, wear them, love them., May 20, 2015
Get some, wear them, love them. If you've ever had Skechers GoWalks or GoRuns, you know what Skechers can do. These are so comfy....more so than the original GoWalks, which I loved. I bought another pair after wearing these because I wear them for everything...gym, grocery store, work, home, walking the dog.

Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Snug Memory Fur Walking Shoe,Black,10 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Snug Memory Fur Walking Shoe,Black,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfy, use them as slippers., May 20, 2015
Get some. These are so soft and comfy. If you've had any of the Skechers GoWalks before, you know what I'm talking about. These are my slippers in the winter. They are true to size, but buy them a little larger than you need so you can easily slip into them, or wear them with socks.

Blue Donuts Bread Box made of pure Bamboo with stylish Acrylic easy glide cover with handle
Offered by Blue Donuts
Price: $31.99
3 used & new from $20.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The clear view is the key, May 20, 2015
This is a really cute and functional bread box. I use it on the counter to hold bags of nuts, cookies, candies, and whatever else I'm snacking on. It keeps the clutter off the counter and you can still see inside it so you don't forget stuff is in there. Way better than bread boxes you can't see in to.

Flents Eye Patch - 3 Pack
Flents Eye Patch - 3 Pack
Offered by AmericanWholesale
Price: $10.16
3 used & new from $9.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, May 20, 2015
Right price, easy to use. I wish they were a tad more ergonomic, but you can crush them as needed to keep light out.

Reditainer Extreme Freeze Deli Food Containers with Lids, 30-Pack
Reditainer Extreme Freeze Deli Food Containers with Lids, 30-Pack
Price: $15.10
4 used & new from $12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for frozen and microwaveable lunches, May 20, 2015
These are the same containers used by delis for togo items. They work great for freezing and reheating lunches to take to work. They hold liquids like soup with ease, and they go right into the dishwasher.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6