Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for C. Cross > Reviews

Browse

C. Cross' Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Cross "The Voice of Reason" RSS Feed (Margate, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gourmet Liquid Ant Bait, 1-Quart
Gourmet Liquid Ant Bait, 1-Quart
Price: $21.01
6 used & new from $18.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills the whole colony not just a few, March 2, 2016
Gets rid of the carpenter ant and other varieties. Set several traps with this liquid outside your home and soon you will not see aunts inside your home. The first time I did it I had hundreds of dead ants on the floor of my home every day for about 10 days. Later placements resulted in only a few dead ants inside, as it appears that the initial placement got rid of the big colonies while later ones (months later) were in effect, maintenance.

Singles 1969-1981
Singles 1969-1981
Price: $8.39
110 used & new from $1.42

5.0 out of 5 stars All their hits, March 2, 2016
This review is from: Singles 1969-1981 (Audio CD)
It has all of their hits. I love it. They should have included the words to the songs in their booklet.

Reiko Horizontal Pouch for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black with New Design Poly Bag - Retail Packaging
Offered by Kpooran
Price: $7.49
4 used & new from $2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits and I like it, March 2, 2016
It fits my LG Transpyre like a glove. Its magnetic lid is silent. I like it.

12V 5A Fire Alarm Battery for 4.5A Eagle-Picher Carefree CF12V4 - Mighty Max Battery brand product
Offered by Mighty Max Battery
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, March 2, 2016
It works, and that is all I ask. I will see how long it lasts. So far it has been 3 weeks. Stay tuned.

Bosch SR604N New Starter
Bosch SR604N New Starter
Price: $116.78
9 used & new from $116.78

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, though do not know for how long, March 2, 2016
It works, so far. The original starter motor on my 1998 Jeep Cherokee SE 4.0L was a Mitsubishi and it lasted 119,000 miles over 11 years. I replaced the original with a remanufactured one from Autozone which lasted 20,000 miles over 3.5 years. I replaced the Autozone one with another remanufactured one that was installed at an auto shop (I was stranded) which lasted 4,500 miles/14 months (I don't drive the Jeep that much). That is why I decided to buy a brand spanking new one from Bosch. I installed it myself and my Jeep started right up without a hitch. I will see how long this one lasts given that it is not remanufactured. Stay tuned.

Phonelicious® for LG TRANSPYRE / TRIBUTE LS660 F60 MS395 Heavy Duty Rugged Impact Armor Hybrid Kickstand Case Phone Tuff Dynamic Cover + Premium Clear Screen Protector Combo & Phonelicious® Stylus Pen (Red Y)
Offered by Phonelicius
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits and I like it., February 8, 2016
It perfectly fits my LG Transpyre and I like it. The hardest thing was to choose the color from so many choices.

SharkBite U3088FLEX18LF Flexible Water Heater Connectors, 3/4-Inch by 3/4-Inch by 18-Inch Length
Price: $11.32
44 used & new from $8.85

1.0 out of 5 stars It is amazing that this product has not been retired either voluntarily ..., February 2, 2016
After about 1 year after I bought this and installed it on my new water heater, small black rubbery pieces started clogging up my showerhead and the filters on my faucets. I had to remove them and clean them every few days. It appears the the inside liner of this hose breaks up just from the treated city drinkable water that flows through it. It is amazing that this product has not been retired either voluntarily by the manufacturer or by the Federal government. I have it 1 star because I had to. Now I have to rework what I already did before and spend more money on a new, but different set of 3 hoses. Shameful! DO NOT BUY THIS.

Borrasca
Borrasca
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $8.92
67 used & new from $0.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Nouveau Flamenco at its peak, October 20, 2015
This review is from: Borrasca (Audio CD)
I love the Nouveau Flamenco sound he produces with his guitar. Highly recommended for lovers of masters of the guitar.

México
México
Price: $11.79
47 used & new from $5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Significantly a remake/remix of previous CDs, October 20, 2015
This review is from: México (Audio CD)
This "Mexico" CD is mostly nice remakes of songs that Julio has sung in some of his previous CDs of many years ago. This man can sing, and the orchestra sounds awesome, as usual.

Caterpillar Men's 2nd Shift 6" Steel Toe Boot,Tan,12 M US
Caterpillar Men's 2nd Shift 6" Steel Toe Boot,Tan,12 M US
Price: $86.59
19 used & new from $83.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be fine, January 30, 2015
It seems strong; time will tell if it does not prematurely fall apart at the soles like my other brand boots did after moderate use. The only thing I don't like are the loop-around metal brackets that it has for the laces on the top two rows. It is fast for removing the boots, but I think its edges could have been rounded so that it would not cut the lace string over time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5