Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pen Name RSS Feed

iPad Mini 3 Case, i-Blason ArmorBox Kido Series Also for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini with Retina Dispaly Light Weight Super Protection Convertible Stand Cover Case for Kids Friendly (Pink)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids!, December 27, 2012
Love, love, love! This case is perfect for kids (I have a five year old). The foam material keeps the iPad mini lightweight. The handle makes it easy to carry and the built-in stand adds convenience. It fits in my purse and doesn't add to much weight or bulkiness. I highly recommend this product! My daughter has yet to drop it, so I can't comment on it's durability. The pink color is cutesy and my daughter immediately placed both Apple stickers on the back of the case to add flair! :) The only negative is that she has difficulty turning the case on/off while pushing down on the button via the foam.

Crocs Hello Kitty Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Bubblegum/Oyster,12-13 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 15, 2012
They fit my daughter well and I believe she'll still be able to wear them next summer. They seem to be very comfortable. Very easy for my daughter to put on and take off. Great purchase!