Profile for barnyard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

barnyard RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Price: $97.27
76 used & new from $88.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Kept Constantly Vibrating, August 4, 2014
Used this product for about a week. Could not get it to stop vibrating at me every few seconds. Tracking was also way off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2014 3:10 PM PDT

Amazon Gift Card - E-mail - Congratulations (Typography)
Amazon Gift Card - E-mail - Congratulations (Typography)
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray! More Amazon Spending Money!, July 7, 2014
More money to spend on Amazon! Woooo!

Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe
Imprint Comfort Mat, 20 by 36-Inch, Mocha/Taupe
Price: $59.95
4 used & new from $53.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-Slip Bottoms? Yeah right!, July 7, 2014
While the comfort of the mat is good, I am very disappointed that the mats keep sliding out of position. From reading the item description, I was under the assumption that these mats had non-slip bottoms to keep the mat in place which they clearly do not. We are constantly having to move the mats back into place on an almost daily basis. If these mats actually had the non-slip bottom like the description claimed, it would be a 5 star item.

Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
Price: $49.26
29 used & new from $49.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, July 7, 2014
Bought this for my pregnant wife so that I could get some sleep. She says it's very comfortable and likes it a lot.

Stanley Hardware V8208 Magnetic Doorstop in Polished Brass
Stanley Hardware V8208 Magnetic Doorstop in Polished Brass
Price: $8.23
16 used & new from $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, June 18, 2014
I bought this for a door that kept closing on it's own. Instead of messing with the hinges/leveling the door I decided to just buy this magnetic door stop. Works great and is easy to install. Not a lot of force is required to remove the door from the magnet and the door stays in place otherwise when not pulled. All in all I would say this door stop does what's advertised!

Joby JB01271-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Charcoal)
Joby JB01271-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Charcoal)
Price: $9.40
17 used & new from $9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase For New Camera, June 18, 2014
This is probably the single best purchase I made for my Sony A6000 camera. The neck strap that came with the camera is big and I don't really want to have my camera dangling around my neck all day. This strap is very well built and and feels good wrapped around your wrist. I especially like how it tightens to your wrist automatically when you let the camera dangle. In addition, the strap feels very secure on the camera and does not feel like it would break or come apart at any point. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone needing a strap for their camera.

Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 Photo Backpack (Blue)
Tamrac 5371 Travel Pack 71 Photo Backpack (Blue)
Price: $65.95
6 used & new from $35.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag For A6000, June 18, 2014
Was looking for a small-ish bag for my new Sony A6000 camera that would protect the camera well and allow me space for my accessories. Many of the bags I saw for mirrorless cameras were too small or didn't allow for additional accessories and many of the bags for DSLR cameras were just too large. This one is pretty much perfect and protects the camera well. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone

Whirlpool 4389102 Ice Level Control Board Kit for Refrigerator
Whirlpool 4389102 Ice Level Control Board Kit for Refrigerator
Offered by Appliance Parts US
Price: $36.77
19 used & new from $33.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved Ice Making Issue, June 18, 2014
This product worked to resolve an issue where our ice machine was not making ice. If your ice machine is not making ice then the most likely cause is the sensor. It's a quick 5 minute replace and has you making ice again within 24 hours!

Also, this is a genuine Whirlpool part, not a 3rd party.

Incipio Stashback for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Optical White / Navajo Turquoise
Offered by sydneyinc
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $17.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, April 30, 2014
The wife loves it so there's not much else to say. Happy wife, happy life right?

Anyway, this comes in handy to throw in your ID and some credit cards when she's going out and doesn't want to take her gigantic purse that is full of stuff she will never use but prevents her from always finding what she needs.

SkyBell Wi-Fi Doorbell with Motion Sensor
SkyBell Wi-Fi Doorbell with Motion Sensor
Price: $199.00
16 used & new from $139.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately Not Ready For Primetime, April 30, 2014
I purchased this product with high hopes but unfortunately the product was not ready for primetime. There were many features which were promised at launch and were not delivered. Many of the features which made the product worth purchasing such as on-demand viewing, motion sensor, etc. Some of these items have been added after the fact with software updates while some are still pending.

It's not worth being a beta tester at this price point so I will hold off until there is a V.2 or all features have been added as originally promised.

I understand this is a new product and that updates will resolve many issues but it's just not worth the trial and error at this point at such a high price point.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 11:59 AM PDT