Profile for barnyard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

barnyard RSS Feed (AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Maxell LR44 (A76) Batteries, 10 Count
Maxell LR44 (A76) Batteries, 10 Count
Offered by JMD-BATTERIES
Price: $4.89
27 used & new from $2.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries. Great Value., June 7, 2015
These are great batteries! Needed 3 for a kids toy that lights up 3 different colors. After replacing the batteries the colors on the toy looked extremely bright like it was a brand new toy again. Great value on these batteries. I got 10 for half as much as it would've cost me to get just 3 locally.

Gund Sesame Street Take Along Elmo 12" Plush
Gund Sesame Street Take Along Elmo 12" Plush
Price: $11.47
41 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Quality Control - 1 Leg Longer Than The Other, May 29, 2015
Horrible quality control. Opened it up and noticed right away that 1 leg is longer than the other. Not just a little bit either, it's very obvious and considerably longer than the other leg. Put it right back in the box and sent it back.

Haggar Men's Repreve Stria Hidden Expandable Waist Plain Front Dress Pant, Black,44x30
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Pants, May 2, 2015
Great pants that fit perfectly! Love the hidden expandable waist and the material.

O Ball Rattle and Roll Car Assorted Colors & Styles
O Ball Rattle and Roll Car Assorted Colors & Styles
Price: $5.99
48 used & new from $5.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Squeaks Like Crazy!, May 2, 2015
Son seems to love this toy so I can't take it away from him, but the wheels squeak like crazy. Don't want to spray any WD40 or anything on it since the kid likes to shove everything in his mouth so I guess for now we'll have to deal with the constant squeaking as he rolls the car around.

Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide-Range ComFit Cuff  (BP786)
Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Wide-Range ComFit Cuff (BP786)
Price: $64.45
44 used & new from $58.81

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight Cuff and Inaccurate Readings, April 11, 2015
I bought this BP monitor because I had prior experience and was satisfied with an older Omron BP monitor that I gave to another family member. I found the cuff on this monitor to be extremely tight and uncomfortable which led to BP readings being inaccurate. Now I'll admit that my arms are fatter than the normal arm but I had no issue with the "older" grey colored cuff that came with my older Omron BP monitor. Both cuffs are marked for the same arm circumference so I don't know why this newer black cuff feels so tight compared to the older grey one.

Also, there appears to be no option to buy a larger cuff for this specific model BP monitor which is a bummer as well.

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Step N' Play Piano
Fisher-Price Little Superstar Step N' Play Piano
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $103.99
30 used & new from $87.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Play Center To Keep Baby Entertained!, April 11, 2015
This is probably one of the best things that I have bought for my 7 month old son. There are so many activities on this that he loves walking back and forth and spinning around in his chair playing with everything. He loves the sound the piano keys make when he steps on them and the music that plays when he presses the keys on the top part of the play center.

One thing that would've made this a little better would be if there was an ability to adjust the height of the seat more than the 3 positions it allows just to make sure he's not standing on his tiptoes at any point.

My only real complaint on this toy and the reason for 4 stars instead of 5, is that the microphone and the rattle/shaker do not stand up like the picture shows. They bent over and have been limp ever since I attached them to the play center. It would be nice if this was attached to a more rigid flex wire so that it would stand up like the picture shows.

Sassy Wonder Wheel
Sassy Wonder Wheel
Price: $7.99
73 used & new from $6.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colorful Toy, April 10, 2015
This review is from: Sassy Wonder Wheel (Baby Product)
Got this as a gift for our 7 month son. Have it suctioned to his Fisher Price Step n Play piano and he loves spinning the wheel and plays with it a lot. Great toy with nice bold colors to capture his attention.

SwissGear ScanSmart Laptop Computer Backpack SA1923 (Black) Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops
Price: $64.10
31 used & new from $58.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Backpack, April 8, 2015
I use this bag for work. It seems to work well although there seems to be much wasted space or space that could be better utilized. I don't ever plan on using the TSA smart scan feature as this is not my primary laptop or travel bag. But it works well and couldn't pass up the gold box deal.

Zo-li Gummy Stick Baby Gum Massagers 2 pack
Zo-li Gummy Stick Baby Gum Massagers 2 pack
Offered by Pampered Tot
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $5.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design, April 8, 2015
I should've listened to the other reviewers before purchasing this product but I was swayed by the numerous 5 star reviews. We opened this package, tried it a few times and it's been in the back of a drawer somewhere since. While the rounded choke protector is nice in theory it's not very practical. As other users stated, it's very easy for a child to just rotate the stick around and stick it in their mouth the wrong way. This is precisely what our son did and he seemed to enjoy chewing on the handle side more than the actual massaging side. So a wasted experiment, but we have found other teethers that have worked well.

Baby Banz earBanZ Infant Hearing Protection, Blue
Baby Banz earBanZ Infant Hearing Protection, Blue
Price: $25.16
32 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hearing Protection, April 8, 2015
Used these headphones at a recent party where there was a DJ and extremely loud music. These seemed to work quite well as it didn't seem like our baby could hear anything. They fit extremely well and didn't fall off of our baby's head. He did get tired of them after a while so we took them off for 5 minute breaks every hour or so. All in all a great product at a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10