Profile for LF > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LF RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65" TVs (Many from 20-75") including LED, LCD and Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 600 x 400 and 165lbs with Flush 1.5" Profile. Includes a Twisted Veins 10' Braided HDMI Cable and 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $28.69
15 used & new from $27.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Mount, March 14, 2012
I am a 50 year old woman and my husband had surgery so I ordered this for the bedroom so he could watch tv in bed while recovering. I assembled and installed it myself, the instructionsare very easy to follow and the hardest part for me was finding my studs as they were not quite 16 inches apart and then picking up the TV and putting on the mount was a little akward for me (40" TV), but the wall mount itself no problem! I would recommend this to anyone unless you need your TV to move side to side, and they make one that does that as well!

Toshiba 40E210 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model)
Toshiba 40E210 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model)
2 used & new from $349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, March 14, 2012
very pleased with the picture quality and the ease of use. The menu is very easy to understand. When I first turned it on it took me through the set up and it was very simple and we have enjoyed it since day 1.

dCables Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Battery Charger - Wall & Travel Charger for PowerShot ELPH 300 HS
Offered by dCables
Price: $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!!, March 14, 2012
This was exactly what I wanted and my daughter was thrilled as she lost the charger that came with the camera and she had to pay for the replacment. It is the same as the one that came with it and has the cigarette lighter charger as well.

Rainbow Basic Leather Sandals - Sierra Brown Lrg
Rainbow Basic Leather Sandals - Sierra Brown Lrg
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: $48.95
14 used & new from $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars rainbow flip flops, February 27, 2012
These are just what we ordered, that are the only shoe my daughter wears almost year round so she gets a pair at least once a year although they are not really worn out...but close. I can't complain as they get daily use!! Very Pleased

Gaiam Printed Yoga Mat Bag (Damask)
Gaiam Printed Yoga Mat Bag (Damask)
2 used & new from $86.34

4.0 out of 5 stars yoga mat bag, February 27, 2012
This is a nice bag. I can't think of much to say, my mat fits in it nicely and it serves its purpose. It seems to be good quality the zipper is heavy duty and the stiching seems sturdy.

rooCASE (Magenta) Leather Case Cover with 22 Angle Adjustable Stand for Barnes and Noble NOOK Tablet / NOOKcolor Nook Color eBook Reader - MV Series (NOT Compatible with NOOK HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Roo Nook color Case, February 27, 2012
I love this! It is a very well designed item. I can turn my nook across and velcro to the case and stand up and read. This is great for reaading in bed and saves my neck. I was very pleased as it arrived before the projected date!

Gaiam Gray Peony Prosperity Print Yoga Mat (3mm)
Gaiam Gray Peony Prosperity Print Yoga Mat (3mm)
Price: $21.98
7 used & new from $21.58

5.0 out of 5 stars yoga mat, February 27, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of this mat. It is just thick enough to make a big difference espically since I was not using a mat before. My kness are very thankful (haha). It wipes off easily and does'nt seem to have static electricity.

Maytex Adjustable Curved Shower Rod, Chrome
Maytex Adjustable Curved Shower Rod, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars shower rod, February 27, 2012
I am very please with the qaulity and price of this curved shower curtain rod. I have not put it up yet as we are just finishing with the painting. It arrived faster than I expected, we are very pleased with the service.

OtterBox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for BlackBerry 9350/9360 Curve - AVON Pink/White

5.0 out of 5 stars otter box, February 27, 2012
Exactley what I ordered and was very easy to put on my phone, has already saved me replacment of my phone once and only had it for a few weeks!! Love the pink and white :)

Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Back Smoothing Minimizer Bra,Nude,36C
Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Back Smoothing Minimizer Bra,Nude,36C
Offered by Four Guys & A Chick, Inc.
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars review of order for Bali Bra's, February 27, 2012
pleased with product, took a long time for them to ship. Once shipped it arrived quickly. I was never contacted to say it was backordered.

Page: 1 | 2