Profile for Nancy Tillotson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy Tillotson RSS Feed (BISHOP, CA, US)

Sterling Silver Oval Created Emerald Created White Sapphire Ring, Size 7
Sterling Silver Oval Created Emerald Created White Sapphire Ring, Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 16, 2013
This is a well-crafted ring. The stones are beautiful! The created emerald is a clear, deep green and the ring itself is well-crafted.

BernzOmatic Basic Use UL2317 Brass Pencil Flame Propane Torch Head
BernzOmatic Basic Use UL2317 Brass Pencil Flame Propane Torch Head
Offered by Grady's Online
Price: $12.24
33 used & new from $12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I use it for, January 26, 2013
I use this for work, leaving the tip off and attaching a rubber hose from a small propane tank to a Bunsen burner. Works great! This new one is replacing an identical one that I have been using for 15 years. Good product!

Acase DELL Streak 7 Leather Flip Book Jacket/folio for for DELL Streak 7 WiFi and WiFi +4G (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly stylish and streamlined, January 18, 2013
This leather flip book is well designed and quality crafted. I wanted something that would protect my tablet and also wouldn't be too bulky to fit in my purse. This one does the job!

Pursuit
Pursuit
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Passionate!, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Pursuit (MP3 Music)
This is full-tilt worship at it's most passionate! I love this song. The heart-felt music and lyrics touch me to the core of my being.

TCL LE24FHDD20 24-Inch 1080p LED HDTV (2011 Model)
TCL LE24FHDD20 24-Inch 1080p LED HDTV (2011 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tv!, September 25, 2012
I bought two of these TVs- both for bedrooms. We already have two 40" TCL TVs and are very pleased with the quality of the picture on them so I favored the TCL brand to begin with but also wanted to read reviews and compare prices for this size (24") TV.
This unit wins on both features and price!
The picture is clear and crisp. I can watch it from across the room (twelve feet) without straining to see what's going on.
The sound quality is "small" (as would be expected from small TVs) but clear; not muffled. You can hear what's being said without having the volume turned way up. It looks like speakers can be added if desired.
The TV doesn't take up a lot of space on the dresser.
This would work great as a video game monitor for the kids (or for you)- the picture is so clear.
We are very pleased with this product!

TCL L40FHDP60 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with 2 Year Limited Warranty (Black) (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tv for the price, July 2, 2012
I bought this same tv a few months ago and love it! Nice picture and the sound quality is pretty good. We had a little bit of trouble putting the stand on it (lining up the screw holes), but managed to make it work. I've just purchased another one for the other room. Well worth the price!

Pioneer AVH-P3300BT 5.8-Inch DVD AV Bluetooth Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control
Pioneer AVH-P3300BT 5.8-Inch DVD AV Bluetooth Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control
4 used & new from $269.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great System!, February 24, 2012
I just had this system installed yesterday, and love it!
The improvement in sound is very noticeable, even with AM stations.
The screen is clear and crisp, and the unit is user-friendly.
I recently replaced the four stock speakers in my 2004 Ford Explorer with Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, which was a great improvement, but the clarity and richness of sound was noticably improved with the addition of this unit (Pioneer AVH-P3300BT 5.8-Inch DVD AV Bluetooth Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control)
Even the guys at the shop where I had it installed were impressed!
Great value for the money!